What's new

Maulana Fazl hospitalized

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Maulana Fazl hospitalized

ISLAMABAD: JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazl-ul-Rehman has been shifted to hospital after his health deteriorated, sources said Thursday.

Sources said Maulana Fazl is undergoing treatment at a private hospital after he felt chest pain and vomiting.

Later, talking to media in the hospital, Fazl said he was feeling stomach ache and dizziness owing to over-eating.

“I was shifted to hospital after feeling dizziness and doctors have advised me rest,” he said and added that he was feeling better now.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/456539-maulana-fazl-hospitalized

Al hamdulilah

May Allah grant him shifa and honesty which he needs the most.
Aisy shaks k lia dua bilkul aisy hi hai jesy shaar mai khair ki talaash. Baki Sab chizain pori hain mulana mai bs hidayat ki dua kr dain.

Nation should not forgive him because he ruled Kashmir committee for 10 years from 2007 to 2018 & did nothing. He miserably failed to present the narrative of kashmiri people at every platform of the world but got $0.5 billions in this regards.

Har nafs ko mout chakhni hai. Lihaza agr koe mar bhi RHA ho ya mar bhi jae jab bhi ous k kirdar or Aamal per hi baat honi chahia. I am not ashamed to say even he is hospitalized that he is disgusting.

Sorry I can't express my moral values with moral less people such persons only deserve discouragements.

But anyhow ameen for your beautiful dua.

jab se ye yahoodi hakumat aai hai, becharay ne itni bhaag dor ki hai jitni sari zindgi nahi ki ho gi.....Pakistan mae aik hi to sacha momin aur mohibb e watan hai.....agar moulana sab na hotay to Pakistan ko kab ka baich kay kha jatay

Allah har qaoum ko nishaniyaan dikhata hai....:suicide:

His efforts to unite corrupt mafia in order to bring down current government, has been rejected by both Sharif and Zardari since they have other things on their minds and now he feels useless.

He is such an utterly useless and shameless person, that even one doesn't feel inclined to abuse him.

Back
Top Bottom