What's new

At least 35 killed, 200 injured in suicide blast targeting JUI-F workers' convention in Bajaur

1690890571432.jpeg

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. This is such a heart-breaking tragedy.

And absolute SHAME on the posters above who even remotely supported this act of terrorism. Please don't change/edit your posts above! The world must see your true face!

I don't like Maulana Fazlu at all but he has a political ideology and a long political presence and that's to be respected. But then what do the PTI cultists know about 'tolerance'?

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. This is such a heart-breaking tragedy.

And absolute SHAME on the posters above who even remotely supported this act of terrorism. Please don't change/edit your posts above! The world must see your true face!

I don't like Maulana Fazlu at all but he has a political ideology and a long political presence and that's to be respected. But then what do the PTI cultists know about 'tolerance'?

I'm one of the posters. Fazlu & Co. are uncouth and uncivilized baboons using religion to score political points; he and his illiterate ilk damaged the name of faith more than even the Ahmadiyyas. Going to impoverished villages and brainwashing innocents for their nefarious designs, one needs to see what they recently did at the Supreme Court grounds to understand the evil that disgusting, morbid fat body is.

I'm not usually a person this aggressive or wishes suffering on anyone, but JUI-F is the worst out of all PDM parties. As Dr. Israe Ahmed said, the worst of mankind walking this earth would be the ulema, as our Prophet Muhammad PBUH stated.

As Dr. Israe Ahmed said, the worst of mankind walking this earth would be the ulema, as our Prophet Muhammad PBUH stated.

Dr. Israr also said something about Imran Khan--and I don't believe him on that either.
I am still sad to see your views: You have discounted the deaths of so many innocent during the Maulana Fazlu's jalsa. And also it is a blanket statement about all 'ulema'. You know that can't be right. And I bet someone here would come up with a pic or a clip of the Maulana with Imran Khan from not too distant future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom