What's new

Maulana Fazl hospitalized

Doctored ha asked him to take rest. Question is what work he does except eating and leeching poors. i think he is missing the cafeteria of govt

Bohat khudmat kr li Islamabad or Kashmir Committee ki.
Allah ab janab.e.mohtaram Moulana Fazul-ur-rehman ko mout jesi naimat se nawaz dein. :)

Doctored ha asked him to take rest. Question is what work he does except eating and leeching poors. i think he is missing the cafeteria of govt

Not correct assumption; since according to the news, he fell ill due to over eating. These Mullas can never be short of free food.

maybe he is pregnant, soon Pakistanio kushkabri is coming of chota maulana :bunny::cheesy::sarcastic:

Normally they go to Hospital after Lahore high court case, but in this case , he went ahead of schedule

Get bail for future criminal charges , advance bail

1941707-cartoonthapril-1555089278-557-640x480.jpg

At least he is on a mission..............

As proud children of an Islamic nation the majority of posts here are very wrong. I remind my Muslim brethren that the Prophet, SAW, inquired about the health of a woman who threw trash on him. He lead the janazah of those who were munafiqeen. He made dua for Abu Jahl and Abu Lahab to become Muslim.

When we talk like this it doesn't surprise me that our nation is where it is. If we followed the Prophetic tradition we would be ruling the world right now.

May Allah guide us all to the straight path.

I hope this fatso, corrupt leech dies soon. But I know the reality of this world where the Evil ONES live long lives, and good people die soon.

he took election loss seriously, jub se Kashmir committee ke chairmanship chore hay bohot bujhey bujhey lagtey thy murhoom

Back
Top Bottom