What's new

Mattis says the most dangerous country in the world is Pakistan

These guys are mentally sick. They need to be put in place somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do we need to peddle something "ex-defense secretary" says to hindustantimes?

Well we should just concentrate on his following words :
"Pakistan is the most dangerous country of the World"

the rest all is just a total self made story by the newspaper.

At least US and India have accepted that Pakistan can go to any extent.

Yet we're one our 5th divorce with the west in general and 4th with the US.

And who spread that radicalism in our society leading to retards on PDF ahem good old Uncle Sam as usual the Yanks dont care about fighting terror in non Muslim countries they spread liberalism and neo liberal crap in Muslim countries they support both neo liberals and radicals dare to have nationalist leader who rejects both be prepared to be coup over another reason I like this Cold War 2.0 not like I am pro Russia and China I got my qualms towards them but the tables have turned but us Paks need to be smart not ne renting our state to all super or regional powers

And who spread that radicalism in our society leading to retards on PDF ahem good old Uncle Sam as usual the Yanks dont care about fighting terror in non Muslim countries they spread liberalism and neo liberal crap in Muslim countries they support both neo liberals and radicals dare to have nationalist leader who rejects both be prepared to be coup over another reason I like this Cold War 2.0 not like I am pro Russia and China I got my qualms towards them but the tables have turned but us Paks need to be smart not ne renting our state to all super or regional powers
Exactly. Thing is we have too many useful idiots in Pakistan on all sides of the political spectrum. Only God can rescue us at this point.

• Former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis considers Pakistan the most dangerous country in the world.
  • "This is a much worse problem, I think, than anyone is writing about today," he said at an event on Tuesday.
  • "We can't have the fastest-growing nuclear arsenal in the world falling into the hands of the terrorists breeding in their midst," Mattis writes in his latest book, "Call Sign Chaos."
  • Mattis also spoke about what he called the "very twisted" relationship between the US and Pakistan. While the US relies on Pakistan to help it in peace talks with the Taliban, the Trump administration also pulled hundreds of millions of dollars in funding from the Pakistani military.
source: https://www.businessinsider.com/jim-mattis-pakistan-dangerous-country-2019-9

i agree we are dangerous to our enemies

• Former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis considers Pakistan the most dangerous country in the world.
  • "This is a much worse problem, I think, than anyone is writing about today," he said at an event on Tuesday.
  • "We can't have the fastest-growing nuclear arsenal in the world falling into the hands of the terrorists breeding in their midst," Mattis writes in his latest book, "Call Sign Chaos."
  • Mattis also spoke about what he called the "very twisted" relationship between the US and Pakistan. While the US relies on Pakistan to help it in peace talks with the Taliban, the Trump administration also pulled hundreds of millions of dollars in funding from the Pakistani military.
source: https://www.businessinsider.com/jim-mattis-pakistan-dangerous-country-2019-9
As this Mattis is angle and not killed one million people in Afghanistan

Well we should just concentrate on his following words :
"Pakistan is the most dangerous country of the World"

Blame others and sell the narrative through best propaganda industry called Media. There is no comprehensive approach by any party that may have any interest in regard to peace or prosperity. Mattis said what India needed most in these times to divert from Kashmir which is being highlighted by the world on every single day. India can feel relief by paddling this line alone but reality will remain same. Since, when did we expect anything consistent & portraying the right picture from D.C. This is all about selling the narrative that serves their national interest. Not the first that Pakistan is quoted as such which is more of a influencing tool for the countries in this region.

For the Indians, if what Mattis said is gospel truth; here it is what he said about India in detail.

According to a senior Indian analyst, Bharat Karnad , India will be in a fix after United States The US secretary of defence, retired Lieutenant General James Mattis' request to India to moderate its support for TTP...
Similarly,
India financed problems for Pakistan in Afghanistan: US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel

So what makes us dangerous? Terrorism and that is financed & fueled by India. Our nuclear arsenal is safest among all the top powers as compare to India where, every Sanghi is jumping upside down to attack Pakistan with N weapon. However, our weapon of deterrence is the concern for not just India but US blue eyed boy called Israel, for long. These heads can try to name & mention about Pakistan Nuclear arsenal time & again but fact wouldn't change at all because we are not Iraq, neither Libya nor Syria.

Who cares for these folks living off the the public coffers?!? The US CEOs fire and hire their subordinates right and left!!! They’re not used to take a “NO” as an answer to their beliefs, convictions, strategies, tactics etc.!!! Democracy is to be preserved, not to be practiced....

Is there any doubt that the US is the most dangerous country for other counries?

Somebody remind James Mattis that which country launched Operation Cyclone and for what ends? And what were the long-term implications of this move?

USA = most dangerous country in the world

American society is heavily armed as well, and even mass shooting incidents in American schools do not seem to shake it in this respect.

Conversely, Mattis does offer some solid observations in regards to Pakistan in his work, given his career and exposure to realities of AfPak region. However, WE need to study his book for greater clarity instead of falling for sensational headlines in Indian media.

In a chapter on the Afghan war, Mattis blames the British for “separating [India and Pakistan] in a bloody partition that cost approximately a million lives.”

Look at the hate the American deep state possesses for Pakistan. We have to understand the American deep state psyche folks. This is not just some ordinary remark by Mattis. It reveals a very sinister and dark side of US Pakistan relations. These people are after our identity. They are after our nationhood. These attacks reveal the true inner feelings of the deep state. Nothing good can ever come from the US deep state.

The American deep state is enemy number one along with India. There is not shred of doubt.

Gen Mattis is a highly respected officer in the American military. He is more of a philosopher than a military operations guy.
He is one of the few Trump appointees to be supported by both Democrats and Republicans.

The most surprising comment was " Pakistan lacks leaders “who care about their future”. "

Other than that it is the same old stuff most of you have heard numerous times before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom