What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

I have noticed Indians come on Israeli- Palestinian threads and question about Iraq-Syria...

Each and every such post has been reported for derailing the thread and not sticking to topic!

If you want to talk about Iraq and Syria create your own thread!

PDF Indians are not representing true India.Very very bad!

If you think that online posters represent any nation and its people I genuinely feel sorry for you.

these traitors will side with pakistan if a war breaks out between india and pakistan in the near future i say government should provide them with free one way ticket to gaza !go help your ummah brothers dear india Muslims ..we wish you the best regards -http://India, the Most Pro-Israel Country :: Daniel Pipes

You are in no position to put people as traitors for exercising their basic fundamental rights!

Such moronic views are a threat to our democracy and its basic principles.

I am also against this Israels campaign which has killed innocent children.... seeing a 5 year old child with a brain hemorrhage in an ICU was enough for me.

let them protest nobody cares no sane hindu indian will come out and protest against israel so we dont care the same people want us to give freedom to kashmir and they demand modi to be hanged to death

And also his posts about South Indians and their color..... Now he is blaming Hindus because they are trying to show him truth, If Muslims will do that he will talk shit about Muslims. :tsk:

the one you guys referring to as He is who actually?-

If you think that online posters represent any nation and its people I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Exactly,this is what intended to say.
I apologize once again if someone got hurt of my post:)

the one you guys referring to as He is who actually?-
According to him he is a Sikh Rajput living in Canada :partay:
But i think he is just a false flagger kid with low IQ and yeah racist

Why they did not protested when Shia's from Iraq were killed... Though I am not supporting Israel's activities here, but then these peoples should also come in support of innocent Iraqis who got killed... Hypocrisy isn't that???
No. Priorities. :coffee:

i dont see them protesting when it comes to muslim killing muslim or when kasab did 26/11 there was no fatwa or protest against pakistan by the same muslim community so why do they have to target a specific Jewish community and btw dont go by fake propaganda pictures made up by hamas sympathizers you dont know the ground reality

Open your eyes ignorant fool-

Kashmir Shias say want to fight ISIS in Iraq, hold protest | Kashmir Reader
Protest at Jantar Mantar against Iraq attack,3000 Indian youths ready to go Iraq » KohraM
Kashmiri Shiite Muslims during a protest against the Islamic State of... News Photo 451323442 | Getty Images

10-15000 people in a population of 1.2 billions? Seriously?

BTW, India is the most Pro-Israel country in the world (even more than US):

India, the Most Pro-Israel Country :: Daniel Pipes

;)

So you see the PDF Indians :D

Daniel Pipes, Pam Geller and Geert wilders are prophets in the eyes of Islam hating clowns. You should elect one of these idiots as your president.

Yet SOME Indians are trying to be more Jewish than the Jews themselves:

There is a lot of racism in Israel. Black Jews are discriminated in Israel, Indians will be treated worse as third world dirt in Israel. I don't know why Indians are licking up to Israel. Maybe a shared hatred against Muslims might have to do with this strange love story between Hindutvas and Israel.

Maaz.jpg

Do you honestly think PDF Indians truly represent Indians?

YES, i think so, but i seriously don't think that i have to prove this to anyone who is not Indian. You have full liberty to think the opposite.

YES, i think so, but i seriously don't think that i have to prove this to anyone who is not Indian. You have full liberty to think the opposite.

I hope you do understand while you may represent some but cannot be a spokesperson for all the 1.2 Billion people-

i dont see them protesting when it comes to muslim killing muslim or when kasab did 26/11 there was no fatwa or protest against pakistan by the same muslim community so why do they have to target a specific Jewish community and btw dont go by fake propaganda pictures made up by hamas sympathizers you dont know the ground reality

There are more than enough examples of Muslim communities protesting against the 26/11 attacks...

And there are also enough international reports and video footage of hospitalized children who fell victim to Israeli attacks.

I do admire the fighting spirit of the Israelis, but killing innocent does not make them an inch better than the Hamas.

Skip to 3:00

Back
Top Bottom