What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

Actually Indian Americans are a different beast than Indians themselves. I mean, they are one of the more successful minorities there... so.

also, there are some pretty interesting similarities between religious extremists of all stripes. Dogmatize religion, anyone who doesn't conform to their dogma, is a heretic.

India being as diverse as it is, the prejudices are also mind boggling. Religious, caste, race, linguistic, gender discrimination.

I hope PDF doesn't represent India. I don't know if you know any Indians yourself, but you can't draw generalizations just as you can't draw generalizations with pakistanis.

You and Zarvan might come from the same country, but you might have some things in common with an American or an Indian

Only those Indians who are citizens of India are real Indians. 50% of NRIs will never return back. Indian Americans are not Indians. We must shed the image of nice and tolerant Hindus because this image has not served us well. Many consider us timid. What do you think transpired attacks like Godhara Burning and 26/11? These terrorists have an infallible belief in the "fact" that Hindus would rather forget than launching a counter-attack.

Monday, 14 July 2014

Occupied Kashmir protests Israeli aggression against Palestine
Friday, 11 July 2014 12:40. Srinagar:
Hundreds of people including students on Friday held protests against the on-going Israeli ‘aggression’ against Palestinians in Gaza and clashed with government forces at various places in summer capital Srinagar

Witnesses said dozens of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) activists and supporters led by its vice-chairman Bashir Ahmad Bhat took out a rally from party’s headquarters in Maisuma. “The protesters were chanting pro-Palestine and pro-freedom slogans. They were also raising slogans against Israel’s murderous campaign in Gaza,” an eyewitness said.

On Thursday, the party had announced that it would hold a protest rally and sit-in against ‘growing Indian and Israeli aggression’ and against India’s move on UNMOGIP.

“The protesters tried to march towards Lal Chowk but a huge contingent of police which was additionally deployed near Akhara Building stopped them from marching ahead. The protesters showed resistance and tried to move ahead but police detained several protesters including JKLF activists,” the witnesses said. Malik, according to JKLF, was detained by police during an early morning raid.

After police clampdown on protesters, groups of youth appeared in Maisuma and resorted to stone-throwing. The stone-throwing created panic in the area forcing shopkeepers to down their shutters.

In Kashmir University, hundreds of students held a massive ‘Palestine solidarity rally’ against the Israeli aggression in Gaza under the banner of banned Kashmir University Students Union (KUSU).

“The Rally was to express solidarity with the Muslim brethren of Gaza who are under continuous bombardment of Israeli airplanes since past four days. It has led to more than 80 killings including women and toddlers. Also injuring hundreds of others and destruction of their houses,” a KUSU spokesman said.

The students were raising pro-Palestine, pro-Hamas and anti-Israel slogans and marched throughout the campus.

They were also holding banners and placards which read: ‘Down with Zionism’, ‘Long live Hamas’, ‘Stop the genocide in Gaza”, “Kashmir stands with Gaza’.

Meanwhile, the KUSU spokesman alleged that proctoral wing and police tried to stop the demonstration. “But failed in the end due to stiff resistance from the students while the Kashmir University administration manhandled and abused the media men who were covering the rally and they also snatched the banners and posters from the students,” he alleged.

The rally concluded with the funeral prayers in absentia for all those who were killed in the on-going Israeli aggression.

The anti-Israel protests also broke outside central Jamia Masjid here in Old City of Srinagar. Witnesses told GNS that groups of youth, soon after Friday prayers concluded, held strong protest against Israeli aggression. The protesters who were holding Palestine and Islamic State (ISIL) flags torched an Israeli flag, they said.

“The protesters were raising pro-freedom, pro-Palestine, pro-Islam slogans. They were also chanting slogans against Isreal, India and United America,” witnesses said.

Around 80 people including children and women have been killed in an-ongoing Israeli attack on besieged Gaza.

Who could understand pain of Palestininans better then Kashmiris?

Because Arya Desa is a master troll? Remeber when he had a tirade against South Indians? Now he is cying because his Sikh Religion is under attack.

I guess his schtick is finding a hot button topic and troll on it.
Kya haal hai Ravi bhai 8-) Haryanavi ko bhul gaye kya? :partay:

Because Arya Desa is a master troll? Remeber when he had a tirade against South Indians? Now he is cying because his Sikh Religion is under attack.

I guess his schtick is finding a hot button topic and troll on it.
Dont sweat over that guy. Ignore his posts, he is a racist scumbag (most prob a false flagger too, PDF these days is infested with these "shan" types :lol: )

i m with palestine in this regard. I like isreal for its grit and determination standing upto its back bone less neighbours but this is enough.
killing indiscriminately the way they have been doing these few days is cowardly. where is MOSSAD now ??? cant they go for surgical strikes or so ???
some my compatriots should shed their "paint with the muslim brush" mentality and at least support this solidarity with the palestinians (please note "palestinians" not hamas or some other rocket launching lunatics).
I m proud.

Yeah but about both side Hamas are also trying their best to kill Israeli peoples
And there was a video on internet about how Hamas terrorists using children of Gaza as shield :(

My comment applies to Hamaz, syria, ISIS and every other agency which kills innocent civilians......

I never witnessed "massive" protests by these scull-cap wearing bleeding hearts after 26/11 or Mumbai bombings or Parliament Attack.

I hope that … I didn't hurt anyone.I only intended to say that India is a diverse country:coffee:
Adab

i seen that post i think.. what a bigot that guy is honestly
And also his posts about South Indians and their color..... Now he is blaming Hindus because they are trying to show him truth, If Muslims will do that he will talk shit about Muslims. :tsk:

But India is inhabited by Hindus, animistic, idol worshipping Pagans!

we are the worst heretics! How can you respect Indians then :unsure:

Cuz of humanity..

Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] : Go, take and acquire knowledge even if it is in China. (Bayhaqi, Shuabul-Eeman, Beirut, II. 254)

Idol worshippers of hijaz are the worst creatures not other people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom