What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

i think if indians helis have both PAF and IAF officials then it will solve the problem...whta say guys

take it as you want to...but dont deliberately hurt your ego ... we dont intend it the way you think it to be :D

Just like India deliberately hurt its ego during Tusnami ;) if you followed the developments at that time you will get what i am saying.

many thanks to the western brotherly country...

''tashakkor'' and God bless

Sad really even in times of aid it is this or that. When Turkey was hit by the 1999 earthquake we accepted help from Greece. Then when Greece had their earthquake they accepted our help as well.

I hope India and Pakistan can do the same.

Jigs we have no issue accepting humanitarian aid. The debate here is that India was not all willing to help untill the media started criticising it and it had realised they have missed an opportunity to score

We rejected it last time out of nothing but maintaining a bloated ego. Help and aid of any kind is welcome. The people living without food, medicine or shelter do not have to live like that just because we're trying to protect "ghairat".

GoP please accept it with regards. Thank you India.

Well our PM didnt announce the aid plan on CNN did he,it was announced to your foreign minister.Wheres the publicity stunt??

Its the normal procedure either you talk to PM, Prez, FM on phone and offer or though other diplomatic way. I was talking about forum where you guys are blowing it out of proportion and you know it well

Just like India deliberately hurt its ego during Tusnami ;) if you followed the developments at that time you will get what i am saying.

I was talking about you..not your country:D...other pakistani members (most of them) are taking a positive note out of this unlike you. and about Tsunami ..lol..if you have one off topic issue to bash India, I have hundred to bash pakistan..but thats not the topic.:)

We rejected it last time out of nothing but maintaining a bloated ego. Help and aid of any kind is welcome. The people living without food, medicine or shelter do not have to live like that just because we're trying to protect "ghairat".

You should correct your facts little bit. The Indian helis with Indian pilots were rejected. The medicines and food and tents and so on were accepted.

:no:

You are one of the Most respected Pakistani in my heart.. I was expecting your post.Thanx!

I don't think having a few Indian helicopters would be a problem, as their mission would be relief work and S&R. But we all know that is never going to happen so soon. I do hope that the aid money is taken because it is for the poor and not something the rich and powerful should deny their people. Not many countries have offered 5 million USD and I think, after analyzing this offer, that Pakistan should take it to lay a good groundwork for future acts of generosity and reciprocation.

But the timing shows the true nature of their views towards Pakistan..."oh I guess they still haven't all drowned yet...yeah we might as well make a donation so as not to give away our true hatreds."

Who knows if and when this 5 mil will reach Pakistan and in which corrupt bastards hands it will be transferred to.

The thing in bold.

I hope that India does not transfer $5 million in cash to Pakistan (assuming they decide to accept the aid).

Several print/tv reports have shown that religious organizations have become active in the affected regions. This is a perfect time for the religious fanatics to help people, win their trust and ultimately brain wash them on religious lines and make them fight other people (read US, India, Israel and Pakistan).

All the aid must only be in terms of food, clothes and medicines or whatever equipment that Pakistan would like to have that may help them in the relief operations.

No cash must be given as it may end up in the wrong hands.

I was talking about you..not your country:D...other pakistani members (most of them) are taking a positive note out of this unlike you. and about Tsunami ..lol..if you have one off topic issue to bash India, I have hundred to bash pakistan..but thats not the topic.:)

I was replying to your ego thingy comment. anyway.

I have already thanked India in the other thread even when your government was still debating to send or not to send help ;) so no issue of negative or positive.

Its amusing that you are blowing it out of proportion when so many other countries are already helping

we dont need hindustan using it more as leverage and a way to make it look like we owe them something, for the future

it would be far too publicised, far too politicized I feel

and I am not averse at all to stating that hindustan should keep the aid for its own naxal/calamity/poverty hit regions.....I wouldnt hold a grudge against hindustan for looking after its own national interests first.

situation is dire for the flood affectees, but still doesnt warrant 5 million USD from hindustan which can easily be raised among Pakistani private sector and private/public donors within the country.

keep your ''aid'' to yourselves.....at least that is my view.

Back
Top Bottom