What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

Could you explain me what's wrong in taking AID from India??

bhartis would begin acting like we owe them something; it would be far too publisized/politicized and so it would have more cons than pros --in my opinion

Bhai, neend nahi aati without doing this.
'Btw.,. welcome to forum... enjoy the post fights here..lol!!!

at least you have a voice here and can post, even when some of your 'people' mock or insult Pakistan Nation.

how many Pakistanis on the bharat rhat-shack forum? :lol:

i got my answers....why we cannot have friendly relations with each other.. even the so called educated people from both country cannot bridge their gap at the time of worst crisis...how can we hope that our government can bridge their gap (which is far wide and have a lot of compulsions and pressure)

Now this thread has become boring. Either discuss how can we send helis or mod please close this thread.
Many time saying that "We helped you" is not a good behaviour.

bhartis would begin acting like we owe them something; it would be far too publisized/politicized and so it would have more cons than pros --in my opinion

And tht attitude will go on for another 50 years...

We gave u aid in 2010!!

Na bhai apnay pass rakho apna aid.

at least you have a voice here and can post, even when some of your 'people' mock or insult Pakistan Nation.

how many Pakistanis on the bharat rhat-shack forum? :lol:

U should go to bratsht forum n another crappy forum and see how they attack Pakistanis and Pakistan literally attackin and gettin personel with false B.S.

i got my answers....why we cannot have friendly relations with each other.. even the so called educated people from both country cannot bridge their gap at the time of worst crisis...how can we hope that our government can bridge their gap (which is far wide and have a lot of compulsions and pressure)

Agreed. But the gap can only be bridged when you offer help with respect and we accept it with respect.

This aspect is missing here.

So better you should not offer and we should not accept or expect.

The Americans despite their bashing every now and then by Pakistanis, are helping us alot and have pledged 76m $ for flood victims but i have NOT seen Americans are using this as a publicity tool. Unlike you guys and the number of people browsing this thread proves otherwise

To the people against this why not donate 5 million each since you all seem to be speaking for the people dieing in these floods. Best you all donate 5 million each and then blow up you ego some more about not needing any and help taking care of our own. This is ridiculous and just sad. Grow up people this is not 1971.

I am surprised people are still in a warlike mindset in 2010.

Agreed. But the gap can only be bridged when you offer help with respect and we accept it with respect.

The Americans despite their bashing every now and then by Pakistanis, are helping us alot and have pledged 76m $ for flood victims but i have NOT seen Americans are using this as a publicity tool. Unlike you guys and the number of people browsing this thread proves otherwise
ma'am u have problem with us (internet warrior) that why u are refusing aids?? this is disgusting...how can you behave like this wen humanity at stake?? because u have to face these on this very forum... this is the worst excuse i ever heard to boast their own fake ego.

plz explain the bolded part!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom