What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

The thing in bold.

I hope that India does not transfer $5 million in cash to Pakistan (assuming they decide to accept the aid).

Several print/tv reports have shown that religious organizations have become active in the affected regions. This is a perfect time for the religious fanatics to help people, win their trust and ultimately brain wash them on religious lines and make them fight other people (read US, India, Israel and Pakistan).

All the aid must only be in terms of food, clothes and medicines or whatever equipment that Pakistan would like to have that may help them in the relief operations.

No cash must be given as it may end up in the wrong hands.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: here we GO typical Indian mindset

You should correct your facts little bit. The Indian helis with Indian pilots were rejected. The medicines and food and tents and so on were accepted.

:no:

As far as I remember, a lot of food did not reach the people and was wasted lying to rot at the border due to transportation problems. The airlifting issue could have been resolved and to our benefit if there had not been ego issues, IMO. I do know that the Il-76s brought a ton load of medicine, food and tents.

No cash transfers. Medicine should be great since India has a burgeoning and very advanced pharmaceutical industry.

we dont need hindustan using it more as leverage and a way to make it look like we owe them something, for the future

it would be far too publicised, far too politicized I feel

and I am not averse at all to stating that hindustan should keep the aid for its own naxal/calamity/poverty hit regions.....I wouldnt hold a grudge against hindustan for looking after its own national interests first.

situation is dire for the flood affectees, but still doesnt warrant 5 million USD from hindustan which can easily be raised among Pakistani private sector and private/public donors within the country.

keep your ''aid'' to yourselves.....at least that is my view.

They are already doing it. Their media had already felt and highlighted that India had already been too late to score and cash this for publicity .

Thats my observation anyone can differ

I was replying to your ego thingy comment. anyway.

I have already thanked India in the other thread even when your government was still debating to send or not to send help ;) so no issue of negative or positive.

really ?? good work.:D

Its amusing that you are blowing it out of proportion when so many other countries are already helping

nothing is out of proportion..India is donating $5 million and we are not saying they are giving $50 millions...if this thread makes you feel that things are being blown out of proportion, then I told you..nothing's special..its just the people from two sides enjoying the news. :cheers:

Jigs we have no issue accepting humanitarian aid. The debate here is that India was not all willing to help untill the media started criticising it and it had realised they have missed an opportunity to score

Since they didn't respond fast enough they are being criticized ? They are offering you 5 million dollars i don't see any legitimate way to criticize them over this. Take the aid and improve relations instead of finding a way to hit them over this.

india should send helis along with IAF and PAF officials... that will rest the apprehensions.

we dont need hindustan using it more as leverage and a way to make it look like we owe them something, for the future

it would be far too publicised, far too politicized I feel

and I am not averse at all to stating that hindustan should keep the aid for its own naxal/calamity/poverty hit regions.....I wouldnt hold a grudge against hindustan for looking after its own national interests first.

situation is dire for the flood affectees, but still doesnt warrant 5 million USD from hindustan which can easily be raised among Pakistani private sector and private/public donors within the country.

keep your ''aid'' to yourselves.....at least that is my view.

Wooo....that was something.

Nobody is forcing the aid down your throat.

It's only a courtesy call - take if u want to - nothing compulsory.

As far as I remember, a lot of food did not reach the people and was wasted lying to rot at the border due to transportation problems. Not their fault but our own. I do know that the Il-76s brought a ton load of medicine, food and tents.

No cash transfers. Medicine should be great since India has a burgeoning and very advanced pharmaceutical industry.

The Transportation problem NOwhere suggests that Pakistan rejected Indian aid during earthquake so your facts were Wrong in the first place and if you DO KNOW THAT Il-76s brought a ton of load of medicines, food and tents then your claim of rejecting it for protecting ghairat was uncalled for and mere an attempt to score some points

Since they didn't respond fast enough they are being criticized ? They are offering you 5 million dollars i don't see any legitimate way to criticize them over this. Take the aid and improve relations instead of finding a way to hit them over this.

Pakistan did not Criticise them its their own media which is reminding them it was an opportunity to prove themselves saints ;)

anyway if they aid arrive and they donate this pledged money we will thank them for the help :cheers:

We didnt take aid frm india in 2005 what makes em think this time will be different?mr=10%?
God Bless PAKISTAN.

The Transportation problem NOwhere suggests that Pakistan rejected Indian aid during earthquake so your facts were Wrong in the first place and if you DO KNOW THAT Il-76s brought a ton of load of medicines, food and tents then your claim of rejecting it for protecting ghairat was uncalled for and mere an attempt to score some points

Hahaha. Did we accept the pledge they made or did we cold shoulder that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom