What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

Better late than never..but i think we were late this time..as immediate neighbor we could have helped them a lot in the initial stages..

Of-course ...however let's be fair with New Delhi....There is hell lot of trust deficit b/w us and we are considered adversary to the core....Remember during P-O-K earthquake our help war not taken....

New Delhi coming up with Aid package is a big think....and should be acknowledged accordingly....Compare the scenario during the height of cold-war...US sending Aid Package to USSR(or vice-versa) for some catastrophe.....How difficult would that have been for either side...no???

Pakistan doesnt need cash and it wont fit well with our ego..some choppers might help!

May be the Govt was busy with relief work in Leh. It was also pretty badly hit. Lots of people lost their lives. though not in the large scale as Pakistan.

Pakistan should accept the relief. We are talking about innocent people here, their lives are more important than anything.

Cant help trolling even when your country is in misery ??..disgusting post from a so called think tank :hitwall: seriously need to raise the criteria of selecting a think tank..one bad apple is enough to destroy the reputation of the Think Tanks here ..:disagree:

yes i'm a troll because i suggest that india worry about her own interests first

re-read my post, numb-nuts. I said Pakistan is indeed in dire need of aid, I am well aware of the misery and its actually hit me closer to home than it would hit you (someone i knew since childhood lost his life in Barra due to these floods)

dont go on diatribes about reputations and other non-sense. If you or your countrymen don't like my post, overlook it! :rolleyes:

humanity is crying for help and your boasting with ur fake ego...shame shame

huh i was avoiding replying to indians here because its not the thread to do politics but now i feel i should reply you.

During earthquake the Indian so-called aid offered to the quake victims was used by your Indian media and officials for playing same old Indian propaganda against Pakistan by saying that the "Cash" India offered had not been used by Pakistan. NOW please tell me when the entire world was pouring in cash for quake victims how can the intelligent Indian minds figure out that out of billions of dollars in banks offered by international community, which NOTES were of Indian aid which were NOT used ???????

If Japan and Germany are friends know with USA I see no reason why not India and Pakistan in the future. These small steps are a good gesture.

Pakistan doesnt need cash and it wont fit well with our ego..some choppers might help!

Military help is something that would be unacceptable to Pakistan Army. Think of it, there is lots of distrust among the countries. Also, can India have the capacity to donate Choppers? Sending its present choppers would also ask for sending the personal that operate and that I don't think Pakistan will allow as there might be a chance of spying.

But, India should send relief like medicine, food, and other supplies that are useful to provide accommodation to the displaced people.

Lots of tents for temporary accommodation and lots of supplies to build new houses. I think India should also offer help to build dams so that these kind of floods won't repeat again.

I wish to see good times between neighbors. Though we have issues, we have to work together so mutual benefits. :cheers:

yes i'm a troll because i suggest that india worry about her own interests first

re-read my post, numb-nuts. I said Pakistan is indeed in dire need of aid, I am well aware of the misery and its actually hit me closer to home than it would hit you (someone i knew since childhood lost his life in Barra due to these floods)

dont go on diatribes about reputations and other non-sense. If you don't like my post, overlook it! :rolleyes:

Ohh come on Abu ..most of the country's are in need to help in one need or another ..but when in case of a natural disaster they tend to help each other ...I dont see you give this advice to any other country ...China was facing worst floods than you still they were giving you AID..why dont you give the advice to China to keep the AID to help those who are homeless..its not the care but the pure hatred you displayed there in that post..so before calling us numb nuts and destroying the reputation of the post Think tank ..do some "Thinking" before post some nonsense ..Obviously you are well fed and doing good in your home so you can advice about which country should donate and whether the food is halal or not..its only those people who are suffering right ??think tank :rolleyes:

I remember Pakistani C-130 cargo plane landing in Ahmadabad in India with blankets and tents when the earthquake occurred on 26th January 2001 in Gujarat.

They helped us with relief materials when our country was hit by a natural disaster.We are returning the favour and I am certain that the Pakistani counterpart will welcome the package gladly..

Taiwanese don't support any kind of terrorism in China, so lets not compare.

Keeping in mind the Indian terrorism in 71 we should also refuse dont you think??????????

if not then dont bring in silly notions here

Back
Top Bottom