What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

aid from hindustan? my suggestion they should spend it on themselves to alleviate internal abject poverty

Pakistan needs help urgently, but not from hindustan.

Cant help trolling even when your country is in misery ??..disgusting post from a so called think tank :hitwall: seriously need to raise the criteria of selecting a think tank..one bad apple is enough to destroy the reputation of the Think Tanks here ..:disagree:

Pitiful. Rather than saving own house from fire, going around the neighbourhood trying to douse matchstick flames.:tdown::frown::disagree:

aid from hindustan? my suggestion they should spend it on themselves to alleviate internal abject poverty

Before posters were asking why some countries have not given anything or why did they gave so little.

And , I thought you are a think Tank...
not expected..Well, its not you who will take this decision..thank god!

humanity is crying for help and your boasting with ur fake ego...shame shame

Good going India...cheers to indo-pak friendship..
Pitiful. Rather than saving own house from fire, going around the neighbourhood trying to douse matchstick flames.
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. [Roman 13:9]:tup:

Pitiful. Rather than saving own house from fire, going around the neighbourhood trying to douse matchstick flames.:tdown::frown::disagree:

Thanks for your input. (Y) Sad to see that your the only one with these views. No point of even arguing with you coz it will be utter waste of time.

buddy....when your neighbor's house is in flames....your house is automatically in danger....save them first so that flames dont reach your's house.....

Good work INDIA.......

china regarded taiwan as its enermy but when there was a typhoon disasters not long ago , china immediately offered and send aid to taiwan

Taiwanese don't support any kind of terrorism in China, so lets not compare.

I hope this gesture is perceived as a baby step toward peace..

Back
Top Bottom