What's new

Massive 8.8-magnitude quake strikes Japan

For your betterment you may want to fully analyze that map and look over it carefully. Look at vulnerability of coastline, population density at coastline (which this particular map doesn't show), length of coastline (ties to vulnerability), and other factors.

Yup, mainland India is far far away from the meeting points of tectonic plates (talking about oceans) Unlike the Nations of Indonesia, Japan and Thailand.

800px-Plates_tect2_en.svg.png

Those goons posting ill will towards Japan probably drive Hondas and Toyotas...

Yup, mainland India is far far away from the meeting points of tectonic plates (talking about oceans) Unlike the Nations of Indonesia, Japan and Thailand.

Lol okay than you have little to nothing to worry about in this regard.

Lol okay than you have little to nothing to worry about in this regard.

'Nothing' is more like it

Tsunami threat to India doesn't exist

New Delhi, March 11 (IANS) There is no threat of a tsunami along the Indian coast, the government said Friday after a magnitude-8.9 earthquake hit Japan, generating massive oceanic tides that killed many and left many more homeless.

'Tsunami threat does not exist in respect of India,' a statement from the home ministry said.

Not from the current one buddy. Ugh

In relatively near future, scientific projections based on historical trends and current monitoring by international agencies and oceanic agencies around the world.

Look at the map and worry about your country first

I hope that the families of those affected will have the courage to move on with their lives... a great tragedy indeed. I hope the rescue teams could save as many people as possible during the "golden" rescue period.

Look at the picture of "Patrick Dunlevy", there are boys in the background wearing shalwar kameez...Hmm wondering where that enlightened American is or took that picture...

Lol, those f*cking Yankees are so narrow-minded.

If it was China who nuked Japan twice, now there is no reason for the Chinese people to hate them anymore.

Japanese are making fun of earthquakes, praising building withstand against earthquakes, they are full praise of their engineering and architects!!

They said, Science 1 Prayers 0, Engineers 1 Earthquakes 0.

They have a reason to do so, considering my Japanese Friends, most of them, are not believers in God, and the earthquake of 8.9 was magnitudes bigger than the one that rocked Kashmir in 2005, killing magnitudes of more people than the 8.9 quake in Japan.

The earth quake was barely off the coast, and it is the tsunami that killed most people.

Take a look at this video..

Imagine if something like that happened in Mumbai or Karachi downtown.

We all know the Margalla towers.......did prayers save those??

Point to ponder, my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom