What's new

Mass graves in Kashmir: India officially guilty

World is silent , but not everyone , world is blind but not everyone. One day India would be held to account , the judgement day thy shall fear. Kashmir is not visible to the world , but not to Pakistanis . By going down the path of slaughter ,it is only fueling the gun that shall blow its head off one day.

KASHMIR has become calm , but its the calmness just before the storm. Everyone may forget Pakistanis will not , we will fight for a 1000 years for our brothers , until the chains of slavery have been broken.

Pakistan zindabad...:pakistan:

Stupid thread by terrorist supporters , Most suffered community in kashmir is Kashmiri Hindus(padit) who forced to leave kashmir , tremendous horrible muslim genocide against kashmiri pandit . these todays bastards islami kshmiri who occupied land of kashmir by killing kashmiri hindus call themself now kashmiri half of them are terrorist . now its hard to find hindus today in kashmir.

pakiland teach their children special jihadi math in their madarasa

encounter of 10 terrorist in kashmir == indians army killed 10000 kashmiri.

Thats the point dope, the ideas WONT go away

Do you know why, its because the indian army has killed so many innocent kashmiris

The kashmiri people nevrr wanted to be with india, the pandits supported india being hindu so the kashmiris pushed them out, the kashmiris can accept alot of things, roads, things being built etc but they will never accept the hindus return

Kashmir ( Kashyapmira ) was named after Kashyap Rishi. Kashmir was , Kashmir is and will remain an INTEGRAL part of INDIA !

Nobody is asking for them to live with Kashmiri Indian's..They are free to leave. Land Mass cannot be moved but the Pigs can be easily be dealt with.

Indian genocide in Kashmir over the past 60 years will surpass those of Nazi germany and their ethnic cleansing of kashmiri muslims is unparalleled in this world if not comparable to the zionist genocide of palestanians. PAK did a grave mistake by not freeing kashmir back in 1962. Kashimiris
are going through hell over the past 60 years. Hope my Kashmiri brothers and sister stay strong
and always hold on to the rope of Allah(swt) and never let it go.

World is silent , but not everyone , world is blind but not everyone. One day India would be held to account , the judgement day thy shall fear. Kashmir is not visible to the world , but not to Pakistanis . By going down the path of slaughter ,it is only fueling the gun that shall blow its head off one day.

KASHMIR has become calm , but its the calmness just before the storm. Everyone may forget Pakistanis will not , we will fight for a 1000 years for our brothers , until the chains of slavery have been broken.

Do something about it then..people who type on the net and act agressive are good for nothing.I suggest pick up an AK47 and fight the war.

Do something about it then..people who type on the net and act agressive are good for nothing.I suggest pick up an AK47 and fight the war.

AK-47...what ??

images

Indian genocide in Kashmir over the past 60 years will surpass those of Nazi germany and their ethnic cleansing of kashmiri muslims is unparalleled in this world if not comparable to the zionist genocide of palestanians. PAK did a grave mistake by not freeing kashmir back in 1962. Kashimiris
are going through hell over the past 60 years. Hope my Kashmiri brothers and sister stay strong
and always hold on to the rope of Allah(swt) and never let it go.

Ignorance, Exaggeration, Frustration, Imbecility... What else can I say...

OUR Kashmiri brothers and sisters are strong enough to tolerate the nuisance created by some puny terrorists.Not only are they strong but they even have joined hands with the same old Indian Army to give the terrorists a kick behind their backs.

Just a bit of a recap for you...Thousands throng army's recruitment camp in Kashmir

Star Plus Effect !! :lol:

Ah well.. Replace Kashmir with any province of your choice from Pakistan (excluding Punjab I guess) and flip flop India and Pakistan and you will have my post.. Saves me a few lines to type..

Try to retain what is left with you instead of waging 1000 year futile wars , else what happened 41 yrs ago could repeat itself !

Stupid thread by terrorist supporters , Most suffered community in kashmir is Kashmiri Hindus(padit) who forced to leave kashmir , tremendous horrible muslim genocide against kashmiri pandit . these todays bastards islami kshmiri who occupied land of kashmir by killing kashmiri hindus call themself now kashmiri half of them are terrorist . now its hard to find hindus today in kashmir.

pakiland teach their children special jihadi math in their madarasa

encounter of 10 terrorist in kashmir == indians army killed 10000 kashmiri.

Another Anti-Pakistan retard rampant at puking poison...

"Where the f did all these ??????? come from?"

Can't somebody put a cap at the hole they are coming out from?

yeah yeah..Indian genocide and all..blah blah blah..few days ago Jundal accepted that Sikh massacre in Kashmir that previously attributed on Indian Army is actually done by LET men in Army fatigue under command of Abu Hamza..in many occasions innocent people got killed by mistake,there is no denying on that.but it is collateral damage that every country face in any anti terrorism operation.so,keep this BS to yourself @Mbi Munshi..

Ok, most of the people killed in Balochistan by Pakistanis are Women and Children. There I made a statement, and yes there are many previous reports which proves that.

Don't ask me for links cause am not here to babysit you. See how stupid I sound?
That doesnt even make sense, balochistan has many tribes and each have different opinions, majority being pro Pakistani, while Kashmiris(except for the rich spoilt 1%) are unanimously anti-India. Infact we have met many balochs all aree pro pakistanis, and many kashmiris, all are pro-pakistanis too.

PAF fighter planes can, I believe, fly higher than those mountains!! :cheesy:

Ok, seriously, you just mentioned that the PAF has never been used in operations in Balochistan? I suggest you read this link from start to finish. I would also recommend that the OP read it too. But needless to say, he'll NEVER reproduce this report as he won't want to rub his Pakistani friends here on the wrong side, this being a Pakistani forum.

Nuff said. Here's the link....Balochistan & Bangladesh - Enduring Pakistan's Selective Genocide - Salem-News.Com

But of course, this report according to many, is just hogwash! Really?
If balochs wanted to separate, they could have done easily a liong time ago. Balochs are fighters, they have been warring in karachis killing and torturing urdu-speakers for years at the command of their sindhi masters.

People getting too much emotional and presenting their points with no fact as backup.

1000 years fight, 60 years of hell, how immature it sounds......Go to kashmir and ask around. May be few Indian members will chip in to pay for your travel. :drag:

Im sure those mass graves belong to Kashmiri pandits, women and children, killed by the men of God.

^ These same people who are acting like Human rights activists, don't talk about Kashmiri pandits. Coz they are from different religion?
Nor they talk about extremists based on their lands beheading people, even killing soldiers and focus/post more on India.

Let us clean our mess and you clean yours.:drag:

P.S.- we might also swear to support for 1000 years to BLA....:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom