What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

All evil get together today to target Supreme Court. Mariam the black widow in the middle next to religious leader / Diesel .

1658757339799.png

Courts are just soap operas.

The establishment is pulling the strings.

And it seems that they want PDM to rule Pakistan indefinitly.

"I scratch your back, you scratch mine"

History is repeating.

1970 = majority mandate stolen from Mujib (Awami League) - Resulted in separation of East Pakistan

2022 = Majority mandate stolen from Imran Khan (PTI, largest party in Pakistan)

Courts are just soap operas.

The establishment is pulling the strings.

And it seems that they want PDM to rule Pakistan indefinitly.

"I scratch your back, you scratch mine"

History is repeating.

1970 = majority mandate stolen from Mujib (Awami League) - Resulted in separation of East Pakistan

2022 = Majority mandate stolen from Imran Khan (PTI, largest party in Pakistan)
Now establishment too much under pressure. Establishment messed ruined politics .

waqfa hoa hai decision pending
pata nahi mind mei yeh pic arahi aur awaz arahi
images (74).jpeg

ulllo ullo hello, assi charso bees(420) tussi no do ginara(9211) ;)

If November Appointment is made by this Government or the caretakers. Then the First thing IK should do after taking Oath. Fire that COAS. If they cant play fair then no need to play by the rules. I don't care what precedent it will set but everything is being done for November.
The last time when IK was being removed, there were rumors that the Army chief may be sacked and out of nowhere suddenly high court opens in the middle of the night and some unknown guy files a petition against sacking the army chief.
Besides if this government appoints the new COAS or gives an extension to Bajwa then one thing is sure IK isn't coming back.

waqfa hoa hai decision pending
pata nahi mind mei yeh pic arahi aur awaz arahi
View attachment 865106

ulllo ullo hello, assi charso bees(420) tussi no do ginara(9211) ;)
Decision coming from GHQ

The last time when IK was being removed, there were rumors that the Army chief may be sacked and out of nowhere suddenly high court opens in the middle of the night and some unknown guy files a petition against sacking the army chief.
Besides if this government appoints the new COAS or gives an extension to Bajwa then one thing is sure IK isn't coming back.
Then a repeat of 1971 will happen in Pakistan

WTF today the verdict is going to come regarding the full court bench, not the actual case?

Sahi topi drama laga hua hai. This is such an open and shut case magr fuzool kay delays.

Udhr hamaray 'trustee' CM nay 40 member cabinet ka oath dilwa dia.

WTF today the verdict is going to come regarding the full court bench, not the actual case?

Sahi topi drama laga hua hai. This is such an open and shut case magr fuzool kay delays.

Udhr hamaray 'trustee' CM nay 40 member cabinet ka oath dilwa dia.
If it goes for full bench, then Hamza can't even stay as trustee CM.

Again, you think it's a Norwegian Supreme Court.
It's not that simple. Hamza became trustee CM after PTI and Pmlq agreed on this with court. If court goes for full bench, his trustee CM will be challenged with contempt of court

Back
Top Bottom