What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

No. They don't. People's mandate cannot be stolen by establishment once again. 1971 will happen
Nothing will happen.. The mandate is being stolen in front of the majority.. you can't do jack.

If you try doing something, you will be fired upon with tear gas.. even if you are protesting peacefully along with your family including children.. and you will go back in a few hours.

I said that before 25th May, people disagreed, I am saying it now.... people of this country don't know how to effectively throw out an illegal government. They should learn from Sri Lankans just like PIA is trying to learn from Sri Lankan arilines.

It is clear now the decision will not come in PTI favor. CJ turned out to be another cheap justice.
The way Hamza announced his cabinet, it would not be without some guarantees now, would it. It is clear that Hamza will stay as CM.
People will have to deal with the matter on their own and on the streets.

Only 3 full court benches in last 25 years but yeah Pakistan army will do anything for sharif family
I am 99% that full court will be formed.

Then some judges will go on leave... just like Qazi Isa is on vacation in Spain. One by one, the "riyasat' will keep sending few judges on vacation..

Maryam Safdar and Bilawal Zardari are indeed photogenic politicians. Both could have a career in showbiz. But they are wasting their time and talent in politics.

So now any group can do a press conference and use pressure tactics to get a full court bench?

- In the past 25 years, a full court bench has been made only 3 times, for much graver issues.

- The same 3 judges were also in the bench that reversed Qasim Suri's ruling and gave the decision against PTI.

- Ab itna slam dunk case hai on which each laywer of the country except Ahsan Bhoon agrees. The last time there was such unanimity was in 2007/2008. Aisay straight forward cases par ab full bench banna shuru ho gaye to phir N league ki chawwlain hi itni hain that we will be doing this all year long.

Full court bana rahain hain tou Hamza should be replaced with Usman Buzdar.. because the constitutional clause they are challenging has an impact on disqualification of 20 members..

Exactly.

The law says that it should be Usman Buzdar who should be CM , not Hamza.

ager bench ban gai 5 judges ki, faisla against pmln aya phir wohi circus 3 jusge ne han kaha 2 ne kaha phir petition nazre saani and go on and on

Masla case ka nhn hai.

It is about a full court.

Each lawyer for the PDM will come and give a long bhashan, and a full court bench means the case takes up a month or so.

I am 99% that full court will be formed.

Then some judges will go on leave... just like Qazi Isa is on vacation in Spain. One by one, the "riyasat' will keep sending few judges on vacation..
Problem with full court is then Hamza can't even stay as trustee CM the way he breached it yesterday with formation of large cabinet

It is clear now the decision will not come in PTI favor. CJ turned out to be another cheap justice.
The way Hamza announced his cabinet, it would not be without some guarantees now, would it. It is clear that Hamza will stay as CM.
People will have to deal with the matter on their own and on the streets.
If November Appointment is made by this Government or the caretakers. Then the First thing IK should do after taking Oath. Fire that COAS. If they cant play fair then no need to play by the rules. I don't care what precedent it will set but everything is being done for November.

It will take 6-12 months for the decision.
Then Hamza can't stay trustee CM Punjab that long with full cabinet

If November Appointment is made by this Government or the caretakers. Then the First thing IK should do after taking Oath. Fire that COAS. If they cant play fair then no need to play by the rules. I don't care what precedent it will set but everything is being done for November.
Yes, Imran Khan should fire COAS and make himself army chief instead. Only way to solve this mess

Party head can change parliamentary leader but cannot dictate him once he is made parliamentary leader, Patwari slave

Back
Top Bottom