What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

Bitches of the Rich. Proven once Again. IK should stopped being a fool if he cant make up his mind to do what is necessary. He should step down and allow someone who has balls and will to make this decision.

Supreme court was hearing a case about Ruling but now they will announce verdict on full court on 5:30.

Absolute clowns

Doing whatever command GHQ have given them

Full court bana rahain hain tou Hamza should be replaced with Usman Buzdar.. because the constitutional clause they are challenging has an impact on disqualification of 20 members..
No, this case is about deputy speaker's unconstitutional ruling, not about full court

Supreme court was hearing a case about Ruling but now they will announce verdict on full court on 5:30.

Absolute clowns

Doing whatever command GHQ have given them
If that happens people will burn the courts

Full court bana rahain hain tou Hamza should be replaced with Usman Buzdar.. because the constitutional clause they are challenging has an impact on disqualification of 20 members..
Pak army disagree

Kukri will stay

If that happens people will burn the courts
No PTI Respect institutions no matter what

Why is this drama queen not in jail is beyond me, but its only in Banana Pakistan one can get away slandering judges and with no contempt charges.

No. They don't. People's mandate cannot be stolen by establishment once again. 1971 will happen
Hamza has been since a week after people have given their verdict

Even if people try to do something PTI leadership will be the first one to stop them

Like i said before jab umpire he match fixer to judgement bhi wesi hogi. Establishment is fully backing PDM i don't know why?

Back
Top Bottom