What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

I think Zardari also doesnt want early elections especially in Sindh. He was probably expecting this hence left Pakistan so that can't be approached.

why SC talking to shahbaz or imran khan. they should give their decision.

Did SC ask Imran khan in april?

IK should not compromise.
More than SC its establishment who wants everyone to move on

why SC talking to shahbaz or imran khan. they should give their decision.

Did SC ask Imran khan in april?

IK should not compromise.

Breaking : SC is announcing verdict right now as per BOL TV.

I think Zardari also doesnt want early elections especially in Sindh. He was probably expecting this hence left Pakistan so that can't be approached.

then undo whats been done in punjab by showbaz govt. They set the field for next election already IK should not fall for this or will lose next election i think

Breaking : SC is announcing verdict right now as per BOL TV.

Agar ab bhi establishment ko chor palnay hai toe hum Pakistaniyon be bomb gira dein.

Bara'ye meherbani ye lollipop de ke khud ko aur humay bhi zaleel na karein

case ki samat kal tak ke liye delay

Party leader role should be minimized in this case else even if Elahi becomes punjab CM, on very next day Punjab governor will ask him to take vote of confidence and than Shujhaat again will issue a letter to his MPAs, this time well in advance, not to vote at all.

This is not easy decision to make since PDM will use Ch Shujhaat again and again.
just sack shujaat from pmlq!

It's clear army doesn't want to give up on punajb although they know they pulse of nation

It's same as 1971 when they knew the pulse of Bengalis but kept on fighting till December

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom