What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

Judiciary and Establishment are right now probably asking IK for Assurances about Dissolving Punjab assembly when the NA is dissolved. He should categorically refuse. The By Elections were just a trailer PMLN openly rigged the Elections. They have already set the fielding in ECP. And Punjab Bureaucracy and Police is full of Sharif Loyalists.

No.

Ch Shujaat's letter has no authority, it is the parliamentary party which decides, not party head.
Thats what I want it to get cleared by the judges. Whole argument revolves around this point.

N league peddling stupid logic on their official handle.

For their information, and for the members knowledge here, the letter which is shown by the PML handle below was rejected by the SC and not taken into consideration at all. Minutes of the parliamentary meeting were given in court and ECP, as even ratified by the lawyer for the lotas Salman Akram Raja...

Wakeel khud keh raha hai keh parliamentary meeting kay minutes pesh kiay thay, but N says no, kuch aur tha.

Dinner and eisha prayer break ...over 1 hr now

Judiciary and Establishment are right now probably asking IK for Assurances about Dissolving Punjab assembly when the NA is dissolved. He should categorically refuse. The By Elections were just a trailer PMLN openly rigged the Elections. They have already set the fielding in ECP. And Punjab Bureaucracy and Police is full of Sharif Loyalists.
I have a feeling for this as well that IK is being asked for the general elections every where as I speak hence the delay

Never trust 90 days of Zia ul Haq
And
15 minutes of supreme court

N league peddling stupid logic on their official handle.

For their information, and for the members knowledge here, the letter which is shown by the PML handle below was rejected by the SC and not taken into consideration at all. Minutes of the parliamentary meeting were given in court and ECP, as even ratified by the lawyer for the lotas Salman Akram Raja...

Wakeel khud keh raha hai keh parliamentary meeting kay minutes pesh kiay thay, but N says no, kuch aur tha.

PTI presented a similar letter from mian mhmood rashesd who's parliamentary leader in Punjab

I have a feeling for this as well that IK is being asked for the general elections every where as I speak hence the delay

Shehbaz Gill says that a businessman close to N league approached him that N is ready for elections, give names of 4 people form your side who will talk with us.

From what little I know, things are being pushed by you know who towards elections as well, and shayed aglay haftay thora dhakka bhi lag jaye cheezon ko.

Sticking point rn is Mian sahab ki wapsi.

Shehbaz Gill says that a businessman close to N league approached him that N is ready for elections, give names of 4 people form your side who will talk with us.

From what little I know, things are being pushed by you know who towards elections as well, and shayed aglay haftay thora dhakka bhi lag jaye cheezon ko.

Yeah right now.

They want some assurances from PTI before verdict to give them Punjab govt which i think PTI is not agreeing to

Yes this is what Pmln desperately wants ...Mian Saanp back to Pak but there are serious legal issues for this.

More than 1.5 hrs now. Establishment , SC are probably talking to Imran Khan and Showbaaz.

Never trust 90 days of Zia ul Haq
And
15 minutes of supreme court

PTI presented a similar letter from mian mhmood rashesd who's parliamentary leader in Punjab

Exactly.

Forming a "deal on elections" with PDM convicted criminals would push us back to 2011.

There will be rigging all over again.

PDM parties dont have any public backing, they belong in jails, not in parliament.

Sharjeel Memon was caught with billions of rupees cash, gold, foreign currencies. He's now a minister. 80% of cabinet is convicted or wanted in criminal/corruption cases.

@Areesh bhai, I'm hopeful. Allah beshak behtar karega. Magar ye choor aur gaddar waseela kese ban sakte hain?

why SC talking to shahbaz or imran khan. they should give their decision.

Did SC ask Imran khan in april?

IK should not compromise.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom