What's new

Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

These pics have been taken from the stage side and only show crowded patches.
You can even try count the number of people in these pics .. won't be more than 1500 in one pic

The point is, you have assumed that 130,000 sq ft was jam-packed. Neither the pics nor the videos are able to prove that assertion.

Even if accept your assumptions regarding the area, it only proves that x number of people could have been present, not that those many people were actually there
🤦‍♂️
show me the area i have marked on the map to be not packed up....

🤦‍♂️
show me the area i have marked on the map to be not packed up....

Well, let me remind you janab that You are the one making the claim that 130,000 sq ft are jam-packed, so the burden of proof lies with you. Showing pics of small crowded patches or vague footages prove nothing

Last edited:
Well, let me remind you janab that You are the one making the claim that 130,000 sq ft are jam-packed, so the burden of proof lies with you. Showing pics of small crowded patches or vague footages prove nothing
Let me just end this here on a lighter note ( based on my very limited knowledge)
If I am being charged by NAB under NAO then burden of proof is on the accused(me) to provide evidence that alleged crime was not committed. NAB will just have to submit challan in court

If i was to be tried under other PpC or CrPC or anti terror laws then onus will be on prosecution to submit evidence against me

Tough time on this guy.
IMG_20220507_074658.jpg

Let me just end this here on a lighter note ( based on my very limited knowledge)
If I am being charged by NAB under NAO then burden of proof is on the accused(me) to provide evidence that alleged crime was not committed. NAB will just have to submit challan in court

If i was to be tried under other PpC or CrPC or anti terror laws then onus will be on prosecution to submit evidence against me

Dear Sir, you, no doubt, had offered an excellent analysis. The criticism/questioning was only meant to further refine our theoretical understanding of crowd-counting techniques and approaches

not really assumptions but evidence based. you can clearly see in these hi red images,people are standing on top of eachother all the way to the mosqueView attachment 841611View attachment 841612View attachment 841613

Suprised Nani was able to gather this much people. Its a sizeable amount for her, but nowhere near the amount of people IK pulls at his worst. Still I wonder what they offered these people. Easier for them to offer keema wala naan or briyani now that they have direct access to government funds.

Living in PMLN MNA Abid Raza constituency, I have seen first hand how the local feudal lords/chaudhrys go around pind to pind gathering unemployed village folk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom