What's new

Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

Suprised Nani was able to gather this much people. Its a sizeable amount for her, but nowhere near the amount of people IK pulls. Still I wonder what they offered these people. Easier for them to offer keema wala naan or briyani now that they have direct access to government funds.

Living in PMLN MNA Abid Raza constituency, I have seen first hand how the local feudal lords/chaudhrys go around bind to bind gathering unemployed village folk.
folks around fateh jang prefer halwa

حمزہ شہباز کے جعلی وزیر اعلٰی بنتے ہی ککڑی کا ریٹ بڑھ گیا۔
As soon as Hamza Shahbaz became the fake Chief Minister, the rate of chickens increased.

1651961240095.png

Sad that we can’t even come to the same conclusions when we look at the same image / videos. @Chak Bamu , care to comment whether you also see Maryams jalsa as very large?
Why are you tagging me? Do you think I care what you or others of your ilk think about attendance in a rally?

If you are on Twitter, make sure that you follow some one sane from the other camp, just so that your opinions get challenged every now & then. Also, you would not need to launch random threads based on whims of other people. Get a life.

Back
Top Bottom