What's new

Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

Stop it bro, they are already having nightmares and look at the way they are consoling each other with monkeys gif’s. 🤣🤣🤣
1651875940064.jpeg

Based on scientific calculation, Crowd size was estimated to be 34,000 - however, I will be generous and accept errors in my calculation. so lets just add 6000 as a show of generosity .....

40,000 people attend the jalsa --- I have created the report. just opening a thread now to share data

Bhai theek ha maan lia failed jalsa tha 20 bando ka crowd tha ab khush? Chal ab so ja
😂

Yes please. Do public that favour. :lol:
So far their media folks are downgrading 1080p to 480p on purpose.
DJI Mavic air is 98,000 and Pro 2 starts at under 300,000. Phantom 4 starts at 450,000.

It’s a no brainier for professional videographers not to invest in decent drones

Stop it bro, they are already having nightmares and look at the way they are consoling each other with monkeys gif’s. 🤣🤣🤣
you are consoling a multiple ID primate so what do we call that? actually don't answer that but enjoy this video it fits the situation very well.

Based on scientific calculation, Crowd size was estimated to be 34,000 - however, I will be generous and accept errors in my calculation. so lets just add 6000 as a show of generosity .....

40,000 people attend the jalsa --- I have created the report. just opening a thread now to share data
well it was a success. good on them. still can never match PTI!

Back
Top Bottom