What's new

Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

1651874650402.png

Fateh Jang with population of only 66404
lying misinforming injun patwari saheeb, FYI according to Population Census 1998-03-01 Fateh Jang Tehsil had 214,256 people and at the rate you sub-continentals breed to increase the ummat, it must easily be many time more than that number by now.

Last edited:
Isko tau jalsi kehna jalsio ki toheen hai😂

Sari propaganda picture front se bana ker dekha rahay hien. As shown in the video by theirs party, back se poora khali hai :lol:

That really made me laugh out loud 😂
well I was debating weather this suited the PDM chawal, yahvia and bongian crowd that post their manure so profoundly and proudly, without any moral's yet quick to hold PTI to highest level of scrutiny. which is good.

anyway I was stuck between that monkey gif and this poor baby monkey getting the treatment like PDM treats its blind poojari!

both suit the PDM followers well. don't you think so?

You know the only think I don’t like about the targeting of MN is targeting her beauty as a woman. We should not fall to this level of cheapness.

No matter what our differences are - we should always respect women - they are not chattels or possessions or things to be objectified based on their appearance and appeal to the lustful desires of toxic male attitudes of women.

Sorry for the rant but I want PTI members to be above this - our differences aside - we should afford women the respect they deserve as laid down in our culture and religion.

Ankh aur zuban ka purdah zaroori hain. Truly we are answerable to Allah for what we send before us - and indeed Allah knows best.

Sorry for the rant. Mood to Nahi Kharab Kia? Ghustaki Maaf!

Back
Top Bottom