What's new

Marvi Sermid Making Fun Of Islamic Verse On Twitter

People like Sharmila Farooqi quoting the Qur'an is akin to a rapist preaching womens rights. These people don't care about God, Religion or Holy books. Their only concern is where their next pay check will spring up from. They only quote religious texts as formalities; they offer platitudes to satisfy their religious zombies. Marvi Sermid is correct in this instance; people don't need your platitude,they need action.

Pakistan and Islam needs such people to bring revolution....

seeing the comments many in PDF will atleast agree with you

what exactly was wrong with her tweet??

why is she trying to negate the effects of praying, she said nothing will happen by reciting some quranic verse, i agree her second part but thats just some dumb comment to negate our beliefs and think it some foolish stuff, why is she trying to target our beliefs here? she should have just said take action or something, but she made a low blow at our religion and belief

Quaranic verses aren't just any arabic text as some ignorant people have been quoting, they have their own significance and its matter of faith which every one cannot understand especially kaafirs. However, Allah says that he help those, who help themselves, so inorder to make things work faith and sincere endeavours go hand in hand.

what's wrong in her tweet ..i dun know about her religion and concepts but this time she is right ..Quran is for guidance not for tweet and recite it blindly we should recite it to find the right path ....

what's big deal , criticism is not allowed on Islam and quran ? if something is wrong in it then you should accept it as a wrong....

seeing the comments many in PDF will atleast agree with you

why is she trying to negate the effects of praying, she said nothing will happen by reciting some quranic verse, i agree her second part but thats just some dumb comment to negate our beliefs and think it some foolish stuff, why is she trying to target our beliefs here? she should have just said take action or something, but she made a low blow at our religion and belief

People like her exposes the intolerance and bigotry among people like you.That's why you people hate her.

marvi sarmad aur asma jhangir jaisai mental cases ko pata nahi log kyo importance daitai hai in ko ignore karna hi bahtar hai

Come on dude, is your belief that much weak that it will be shaken with it? I will state again, Quran is book of guidance not magic.

Back
Top Bottom