What's new

Marvi Sermid Making Fun Of Islamic Verse On Twitter

marvi sarmad aur asma jhangir jaisai mental cases ko pata nahi log kyo importance daitai hai in ko ignore karna hi bahtar hai

Marvi, Asma, Najam, Hassan Nissar are kind of ppl what they say today become truth in coming year. Ppl like them said, Pakistan will break coz of opression in BD, it happened.

They said Islamization of Society is bad, now world is saying it.. I will suggest Pakistanis to gove these ppl respect..

Marvi, Asma, Najam, Hassan Nissar are kind of ppl what they say today become truth in coming year. Ppl like them said, Pakistan will break coz of opression in BD, it happened.

They said Islamization of Society is bad, now world is saying it.. I will suggest Pakistanis to gove these ppl respect..
this is western propoganda against pakistan they want to start a civil war in pakistan to break pakistan and in that regard all this shia killing and propoganda against our pashtun people is happening

Come on dude, is your belief that much weak that it will be shaken with it? I will state again, Quran is book of guidance not magic.

It is book of guidance no doubt about it , guidance that you pray to Allah to help you make thing better , guidance to forgiveness from Allah of our sins , guidance to make you belief strong .

I really dont understand Y people think that praying to Allah wont do anything. I can see many indians as well as many Pakistanis on that line .

I guess we don't belief in Allah with the strength we need to. May Allah give us Iman , a strong belief and show us the right path .Ameen

PS: reciting Quranic verses in specific order for specific numbers of time can do wonders , that i my personal experience .I hope you had that too.

Marvi attacking a patriotic person like Sharmila. Go PPP!

Haters!

Well no body is throwing stone at them , they are where they should . Hasan Nisar sometime talk sensible but other 2 ladies they think they are more liberal than the founder of liberalism.

Islamization of society is bad , right and following the liberal west is always right.

koi to weja hai kai is ki shakal pai itni lanat or nahusat perri hui hai.......

jo haramkari kai jitnay record toray gaa...outni ziada ous ki shakal pai lanat or nahusat perray gi.

ip1fzl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom