What's new

Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says he’d do it again.

Until then, little boy, USA still is majority White Nation. But we welcome the diversity and multicultural richness of our immigrants.

E Pluribus Unum = Out of Many, ONE.

;)

Who's 'we', you keep obviously referring to white Christians at the same time acting as if minorities are outsiders who are spoon fed by your white Christian nation. To be more specific, you mean your white republican Christian nation. The white population in America isn't all united as you make it out be, religion is quickly declining among 'white Christian Americans' and its becoming more liberal by the day. Sorry, but your fantasy America doesn't exist.

Who's 'we', you keep obviously referring to white Christians at the same time acting as if minorities are outsiders who are spoon fed by your white Christian nation. To be more specific, you mean your white republican Christian nation. The white population in America isn't all united as you make it out be, religion is quickly declining among 'white Christian Americans' and its becoming more liberal by the day. Sorry, but your fantasy America doesn't exist.

Americans have the right to express their desires what ever way they want. Believe or disbelieve. It is their constitutional right. It is something that is unheard of for some people in some nations around the world. :azn:

Americans have the right to express their desires what ever way they want. Believe or disbelieve. It is their constitutional right. It is something that is unheard of for some people in some nations around the world. :azn:

Of Course , you respect their " Constitutional Rights " by telling them to leave the USA if they differ with your convoluted Sick mentality. You are nothing but a damned Hypocrite and a typical TEA BAGGER speaking from both ends of your mouth simultaneously.

Killing in nature is wrong, however, in this world, one has to defend their interests. The Taliban are the ones who refuse to cooperate with the Afghani government, and continues to fight Nato, US, and Afghani military units. We welcome their cordial communication and cooperation. Together, we can build Afghanistan.

Please read the history of the founding fathers, and the premise of the colonization of the Americas. Boy, you probably failed your history class. I hope you didn't spend most of it in militant madrasa.

Now that's new, lets see if the USA willfully will build Afghanistan along with the Taliban. That means negotiations will become a part of the future. But nevertheless, you reminded us of exactly the nation building business of our military adventurism for our own interests. We know exactly what that means and you do to. It's not so much an issue of war, it's more like a game. And this makes people's of nation turn against us so they know what's really the reason behind this conflict.

And, I've done enough reading, I'm a US citizen myself and have taken history course including AP. And no doubt you're confusing building a nation with 'Christian-like' principles or foundations as being equal to a Christian nation. You comprehend it the wrong way. They clearly had secular ideals and opposed anything resembling a Christian nation such as those of Europe at the time.

Of course as republican white pseudo Christian you are ignorant of most of the world since you made a laughable comment regarding education outside the USA. Which is another reason why you're going to become the minority of the nation. Liberals are taking the lead.

Of Course , you respect their " Constitutional Rights " by telling them to leave the USA if they differ with your convoluted Sick mentality. You are nothing but a damned Hypocrite and a typical TEA BAGGER speaking from both ends of your mouth simultaneously.

Look at the anger that permeates from your posts, the nefarious words you use. From the beginning of this thread, you have attacked me for giving the other point of view in regards to the actions of these soldiers. You have condemned and generalized American soldiers who enlist to serve and protect this beautiful nation. Your loyalty is questionable. If you find so much fault with the United States, then I suggest you go home to your home country, Pakistan.

However, you don't want to go to Pakistan because you know that there is a qualitative difference between the lifestyle and resources between the United States and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Such a stark and great dichotomy in regards to the quality of live between said countries, the former being far more comfortable than the latter.

You have no loyalty to the United States, no respect for those who serve in the Armed Forces. You, boy, are an ingrate and don't deserve to be in the United States. You sympathize for terrorists and should be reported for harboring sympathy for these terrorists, enemies of the United States.

You disgust me.

Of course as republican white pseudo Christian you are ignorant of most of the world since you made a laughable comment regarding education outside the USA. Which is another reason why you're going to become the minority of the nation. Liberals are taking the lead.

You are assuming too much. Who told you that I'm Republican? I'm far from Republican, buddy. he he he.

As for the remainder of your posts, all of them are assumptions you have made up. Your argument is moot and completely erroneous.

Look at the anger that permeates from your posts, the nefarious words you use. From the beginning of this thread, you have attacked me for giving the other point of view in regards to the actions of these soldiers. You have condemned and generalized American soldiers who enlist to serve and protect this beautiful nation. Your loyalty is questionable. If you find so much fault with the United States, then I suggest you go home to your home country, Pakistan.

However, you don't want to go to Pakistan because you know that there is a qualitative difference between the lifestyle and resources between the United States and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Such a stark and great dichotomy in regards to the quality of live between said countries, the former being far more comfortable than the latter.

You have no loyalty to the United States, no respect for those who serve in the Armed Forces. You, boy, are an ingrate and don't deserve to be in the United States. You sympathize for terrorists and should be reported for harboring sympathy for these terrorists, enemies of the United States.

You disgust me.

You are assuming too much. Who told you that I'm Republican? I'm far from Republican, buddy. he he he.

You are the one who is disgusting.

My loyalty is to the Constitution of the USA. If the Armed Forces of my country behave in a way that brings dishonor to my nation, I favor the law of the land hit them with full force. Being in Armed Forces does not give anyone the authority to violate the laws of the US and its Armed Forces.

As American who loves the Constitution of my country, I will oppose people like you and call your bluff every time you disgusting piece of garbage. Your opinion is worthless as far as I am concerned because you are a typical Tea bagger hypocrite.

Now Shoo, your worthless piece of garbage.

You disgust me.

As for the remainder of your posts, all of them are assumptions you have made up. Your argument is moot and completely erroneous.

Here's assumptions for ya .......:azn:

New polls suggest Americans are becoming less religious

Americans becoming less religious, study shows - Los Angeles Times

Most Americans Say Religion Is Losing Influence in U.S.

My loyalty is to the Constitution of the USA. If the Armed Forces of my country bring behave in a way that brings dishonor to my nation, I would support the law of the land to hit them full force of the Law. Being in Armed Forces does not give anyone the authority to violate the laws of the US and its Armed Forces.

As American who loves the Constitution of my country, I will oppose people like you and call your bluff every time you disgusting piece of garbage. Your opinion is worthless as far as I am concerned because you are a typical Tea bagger hypocrite.

It is you who bring dishonor to this country and show disrespect to the Armed Forces. You harbor sympathy for terrorists and disdain for the US. You disgust me.

Both are barbaric actions. And I would like to say that American soldiers, sailors and pilots are professionals, with respect for all peoples , races, religion. It is unfortunate that these marines acted this way and even documented it to show it 'off'. It is wrong.

However, one has to understand that the stress of being a soldier probably had an effect on their judgment and behavioral modification.

May our soldiers be protected from harms' way and come home safely. I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Amen.

Don't fall for his bs, no such thing ever happened to Indian soldiers who themselves are the biggest barbarians spreading rape wherever they go. He's whoring for sympathy and you're giving it to him.

We went in that country to liberate it from the Taliban, and to take down Osammy, and you know what:

1. We liberated that country
2. We killed Osammy and fed him to the sharks. Literally.

:omghaha:

Yes, and the ones who you claim you defeated can just walk over to Pakistan so you can say they're all dead :P

My loyalty is to the Constitution of the USA. If the Armed Forces of my country behave in a way that brings dishonor to my nation, I would support the law of the land to hit them full force of the Law. Being in Armed Forces does not give anyone the authority to violate the laws of the US and its Armed Forces.

Don't listen to him and his empty threats, he has this impression that people that share your views can be of a minority race or are Muslim. When in fact, most are white non Muslim Americans who increasingly oppose our two wars overseas and don't sympathize with lobbies and politicians behind these wars. They also lose respect for kids who want to join the military out of ignorance that they fight these wars overseas for our freedom. Most people who join today, do so for a financial source. The people's voice needs to be heard and its about time these old ideas of war come to an end.

My loyalty is to the Constitution of the USA. If the Armed Forces of my country behave in a way that brings dishonor to my nation, I favor the law of the land hit them with full force. Being in Armed Forces does not give anyone the authority to violate the laws of the US and its Armed Forces..................

I assume Sir that you will apply the same ethical standard to the Armed Forces of Pakistan, of whom you were once a part of, if I remember correctly.

Don't listen to him and his empty threats, he has this impression that people that share your views can be of a minority race or are Muslim. When in fact, most are white non Muslim Americans who increasingly oppose our two wars overseas and don't sympathize with lobbies and politicians behind these wars. They also lose respect for kids who want to join the military out of ignorance that they fight these wars overseas for our freedom. Most people who join today, do so for a financial source. The people's voice needs to be heard and its about time these old ideas of war come to an end.

I agree 100%. This @USAHawk785 is an ignorant fool and does not represent Typical white people in our good old USA.

Most Americans are embarrassed by such blatant violations and abuse of Afghan civilians and want the perpetrators to be dealt with according to the Law of the land and its Armed Forces.

Good, but will you apply the same ethical standards there too? That is important, perhaps even more than in your adopted land.

Didn't I already say that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom