What's new

Marine Dad Banned from School After Complaining About Islam Homework

Maybe a religion general knowledge class.

No rocket science involved here. These are the 5 pillars of Islam just like 8 Christian commandments.

1. Shahadah: Declaring that there is no god except (One & Only) God, and Prophet Muhammad is one of but Final of God's Messengers.
  2. Salat: Offering of the Prayer five times a day
  3. Zakat: Giving 2.5% of one’s annual savings to the poor and needy
  4. Sawm: Fasting and observing self-control/discipline for a month during the holy month of Ramadan
  5. Hajj: Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime if one is financially, mentally and physically able to do so.

umm....well I can understand if it's about History and stuff.
but not sure why anyone would need to learn that if they aren't Muslim, but it seems harmless.

No need to play Indian tactics diverging from the very pivot point. America was in Iraq due to the "strong proofs" of Iraq hiding weapons of mass destruction and that's all. Saddam was tyrant, not tyrant this was not the initial statement for which America had to invade in Iraq. If you play this Indian tactic of deviation from the very interest to the peripheral issues, you American are degrading yourself.

Iraqis divided themselves. if this wasn't the case there would be no secular violence in Iraq.
India/Pakistan split and then Bangldesh split from Pakistan.
it's just common sense :woot:

@Syrian Lion we need a iraqi here who supports the baath movement... do you know anyone or can you find out??

umm....well I can understand if it's about History and stuff.
but not sure why anyone would need to learn that if they aren't Muslim, but it seems harmless.

Maybe they are trying to drill some sense into young generation of people so they don't freak out by Muslims as much as the current generation does.

original shape?? you see America is multicultural and secular :angel: of course we got our ghettos and chinatowns and what not, but no division anytime soon :D

Giving independence to Confederate States which lincoln forcefully occupied and integrated in to Union territories :D

0f0c6a26d1de005829498afaffb8f21b.png

one or two states for original Indian inhabitants as well :angel:

Giving independence to Confederate States which lincoln forcefully occupied and integrated in to Union territories :D

View attachment 141215

can you explain what are the red, blue and grey parts?? i am genuinely interested... :-)

can you explain what are the red, blue and grey parts?? i am genuinely interested... :-)

Map of the division of the states during the American Civil War. Blue (the U.S. Army's uniform color) indicates the Union states; light blue represents Union states which permitted slavery (border states); red represents Confederate states. White or unshaded areas were territories.

View attachment 141215

civil war :o: the south that wanted to keep their slaves :lol: they fought we won. we were hole once again, and now look at us rulers of the free world. two time world war winner and economic force of the 20th century and 21st century :woot:

any more examples to humor me.
maybe the Mexicans flooding the South West??

civil war :o: the south that wanted to keep their slaves :lol: they fought we won. we were hole once again, and now look at us rulers of the free world. two time world war winner and economic force of the 20th century and 21st century :woot:

any more examples to humor me.
maybe the Mexicans flooding the South West??

If I had been Jefferson Davis you'd be speaking with a Southern Accent ! :whistle:

Map of the division of the states during the American Civil War. Blue (the U.S. Army's uniform color) indicates the Union states; light blue represents Union states which permitted slavery (border states); red represents Confederate states. White or unshaded areas were territories.

from what i read off wikipedia, present usa was ultimately formed by military conquest by the "union" faction... so, how come
@C130 opposes saddam hussain keeping iraq united using forceful means??

now look at us rulers of the free world.

free world?? what a joke... the gulf monarchies to backward capitalist india to mullah iran to post-communist indonesia to every other anti-human system in the world to every criminal/terrorist group in the world... that is the empire of usa.

but there is a good part of humanity not so keen to join your empire... which is why usa government must conspire and invade...

two time world war winner and economic force of the 20th century and 21st century :woot:

yes... we will ignore the 25 million soviet citizens dead in world war 2.

from what i read off wikipedia, present usa was ultimately formed by military conquest by the "union" faction... so, how come
@C130 opposes saddam hussain keeping iraq united using forceful means??
military conquest?? sorta. 13 colonies. westward expansion to the Ohio Valley...Lewis and Clark expedition to the West Coast, Louisiana Purchase from France, Texas Republic and war with Mexico, bought Alaska.

of course the Indians fought and died from war and disease intentional or not.

so yeah I guess this country did form out of conquest to some extent.

hell Saddam can do what Saddam going to do I don't care if he or sons killed innocent people. better to deal with the Devil you know than the unknown.

Back
Top Bottom