What's new

Marine Dad Banned from School After Complaining About Islam Homework

Not every kids have an option? Do you really think kids are matured enough to choose a subject by themselves?
And kids do not have a option. The syllabus for the year are provided in advance. We studied in India, yo know that. Majority of kids hate history. If they had been given an option, no one would have chosen it. And I do believe, kids arent matured enough to be given an option. They are given option in high school anyway. They can choose.
Oh then...lets impose islam on them. :)

Oh then...lets impose islam on them. :)
640px-Triple_facepalm.png

:lol:
What kind of a school gives assignment about islam? And why should a student do it who is not interested about islam? How about a science project for an assignment? Isnt that the reason a student joins in a school and not a madarassa?

Don't tell me in your secular India they don't teach basics of Hinduism. SMH

Don't tell me in your secular India they don't teach basics of Hinduism. SMH

Actually Webby they dont :D
However while learning poetry written by ancient poeticians over the years, who belonged to different era's, we learn them indirectly through their songs and verses in their respective native tongues.
I studied about Abu Bakr helping Prophet to sleep in his lap in a cave. A snake comes to see PBUH, but Abu shooes him away, it bites him, and when PBUH wakes up, he advises both of them.. Actually it was my whole class favourite subject in poetry, cos it was easy to memorize in tamil, and we got handsome marks ;)

Back
Top Bottom