What's new

March for Democracy Watch Thread

Whatever you guys say - it's clear now that people were/are not ready for this democracy thing. Not a single picture of people protesting in noticeable number anywhere in country while there are pictures of people protesting against KZ. In short - majority of Bangladeshis are satisfied with AL or at-least they consider them better than other available options.

Its natural the being an Indian I will support Shaikh Haseena but its again true that being able to enjoy democracy, I wud want a fair Election. People shud have a right to decide their country's future and outsiders shud support it. I know India wont so atleast Western World shud.
And why is that 'natural'?

Election Commission Website Hacked

1545823_693396660691843_68386891_n.jpg

Whatever you guys say - it's clear now that people were/are not ready for this democracy thing. Not a single picture of people protesting in noticeable number anywhere in country while there are pictures of people protesting against KZ. In short - majority of Bangladeshis are satisfied with AL or at-least they consider them better than other available options.
There's a difference between political activists who have police protection and 'people'....trust me if I had police protection like that I can bring out a procession supporting hitler in Israel....does not necessarily mean Israelis like hitler!

There's a difference between political activists who have police protection and 'people'....trust me if I had police protection like that I can bring out a procession supporting hitler in Israel....does not necessarily mean Israelis like hitler!

If what you are saying is true than it simply means that people still are not fed up enough that they will risk police charge. So - AL is going to rule for another 5 years by hook or by crook. You guys should take a break and have some chilled Pepsi.

If what you are saying is true than it simply means that people still are not fed up enough that they will risk police charge. So - AL is going to rule for another 5 years by hook or by crook. You guys should take a break and have some chilled Pepsi.

What he is saying is absolutely true. They are getting shot at point blank range if the opposition bring out any demonstration. One young student was killed by Awami Dog Police League on Dec. 29:

Only professionals like Supreme court lawyers, Journalists and Dhaka University teachers were spared the bullets and instead greeted with brickbats and sticks. You should go through this thread, there are plenty of pictures and videos.

Awami Dog League is hell bent on staying in power, Democracy be damned. So in a way you are right, we should take a chill pill, and with a cool brain start arming and prepare for a civil war. That is the only logical next step to remove these stray dogs from the scene.

What if Kashmiri's fate appear at BDeshi's ones? U would be directed to think through another angle,
wouldn't U?

Nothing more ironic than the Islamists forces running to the US begging for help.

o-OBAMA-COFFIN-570.jpg

BangladeshAntiAmericaProtest21Sept12_large.jpg

middle-east-protests-bangladesh.jpg

These are the same people who today are asking Obama for help. Tsk tsk.
i don't think there is anything else for you to say after @kobiraaz 's reply unless you want to establish existence of unicorn. JEI is not the only Muslim political party, much less the only Muslim organization in BD. and they have never been "running to the US". US, EU, UN and many Muslim countries condemned your agents' suppression of multiparty politics and persecution of opposition politicians. it is possibly in their agenda (unlike idnia's) that there is stability because of mutual commercial interests

Police charge is one thing...getting shot at is quite another....I can risk a charge or to two...but I would not want to die!

Awami Dog League is hell bent on staying in power, Democracy be damned. So in a way you are right, we should take a chill pill, and with a cool brain start arming and prepare for a civil war. That is the only logical next step to remove these stray dogs from the scene.

Good to see more people drawing the conclusion about the next stage of movement I was talking about few days ago. But India and Awami League will be even more brutal after the election, there will be no time for chill pill. Besides, in current situation you can not prepare for arms struggle under "chill pill" condition, that preparation has to be while this stage of movement is going on. It is difficult but doable given proper support is there.

What he is saying is absolutely true. They are getting shot at point blank range if the opposition bring out any demonstration. One young student was killed by Awami Dog Police League on Dec. 29:

Only professionals like Supreme court lawyers, Journalists and Dhaka University teachers were spared the bullets and instead greeted with brickbats and sticks. You should go through this thread, there are plenty of pictures and videos.

Civil ware is ugly thing - i don't think it should be on cards.

Civil ware is ugly thing - i don't think it should be on cards.

In case you don't realize, civil war already started. Only difference here people are fighting against Indian backed Awami force with their bare hand. They need to have arms to protect themselves and country from indian invaders. Go through the thread below for more information.

Whats going on in Bangladesh???

In case you don't realize, civil war already started. Only difference here people are fighting against Indian backed Awami force with their bare hand. They need to have arms to protect themselves and country from indian invaders. Go through the thread below for more information.

Whats going on in Bangladesh???

Why you guys don't get Human Rights Idiots involved?

Back
Top Bottom