What's new

March for Democracy Watch Thread

that means the people of BNP are more tolerant and coexist with each other, respect others views, and that is what BD needs, heck, even league can not tolerate league thugs, we often see league vs league fight, but they all are believer of BAL ar Chetona. And BNP is a party of union and unity/

Yeah I agree. Very tolerant party. We love BNP.

Same here. I prefer Kabli dress( Pak style Shalwar Qameez). It suit my personally better. I do not think I can wear Kabil dress freely in Bd without being label as "you know what".

Those of us living aboard shuld not sent money to Bd until nationalist government comes in power. Do not send money unless it's life and death situation. Stay away from investing money on building houses and things. It help circulating economic growth. No need to feed these dumb asses who alloweing Awami dogs ruin that country. I usally spend my Zakat money to Bd every year, I may not send it this year. I rather send it somolia than to idiots in Bd.

That's what I'm thinking, let the expats disown the country for a bit and see them suffer. How the country became like this I do not understand, at one time Bangladesh was Deoband centric, all I would hear is Sayeedi shab this, this Shiekh doing something etc. This taghut government has banned Islamic charities and convoys going to Rohingya refugee sites, helping the poor throughout the government. The country is literally killing off the ulema, I don't think any bearded brother is advised to go Bangladesh right now.

Yeah I agree. Very tolerant party. We love BNP.
Same here. I prefer Kabli dress( Pak style Shalwar Qameez). It suit my personally better. I do not think I can wear Kabil dress freely in Bd without being label as "you know what".

Those of us living aboard shuld not sent money to Bd until nationalist government comes in power. Do not send money unless it's life and death situation. Stay away from investing money on building houses and things. It help circulating economic growth. No need to feed these dumb asses who alloweing Awami dogs ruin that country. I usally send my Zakat money to Bd every year, I may not send it this year. I rather send it somolia than to idiots in Bd.

You know, all my life when I was in BD I never once heard the name Razakar? Allah Khosom since I've come on here I've been seeing the word Razakar a lot.

Last edited:
@kobiraaz an interesting news just coming in

Proponents of 1/11 active once again

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said “ The instigators of 1/11 are active again. Everyone should be on alert.” The PM said this Sunday morning after receiving the JSC and JDC results from Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid at Gono Bhaban.

The Prime Minister at the time congratulated the examines on their results. She said, “Now they have a lot to say. But why were they silent when the opposition were enforcing strikes on the day of examinations?”
Proponents of 1/11 active once again - Click Ittefaq | Click Ittefaq

Members of Civil society urged the PM to postpone the election on a meeting the day before.

What Al Zakir said is the truth, they are either blind followers or really do want to get bummed up the arse. AL wasn't so bad back then, but since they've expressed the anti muslim sentiments it became a real concern for me. Every Bengali here in the UK and other countries know what's going on, but that's because of social media, they know the Kader Mullah incident is BS, we've gone to so much trouble to raise awareness, so many different campaigns here in London. The biggest masjid in Europe, which is Bangladeshi run has done so many things to raise awareness but to know that the Bangladeshis back home have just let us down.

In the UK, I can practice my faith freely, wear jubbah or fanjabi without anyone uttering a word.

I didn't dispute Al-Zakir. But merely a bit more specific as per their psyche.

Most Bangladeshis are like: "Oh, those two dumb battling begums. They fight, and we suffer. Boo-hoo!"

And then it's like business as usual. They get on with their little lives like busy little bees. It's like as if they are fine with the troubles, and expect someone else to do the laundry for them. They don't fully understand the potentially catastrophic long-term consequences of the events unfolding in this country.

The point being that they are unwilling to solve the problem themselves, get down and dirty. Let alone identifying it. Many allow the media to dominate their views and their very lives. An erroneous mental habit.

I appreciate and respect your efforts in the UK. But I'm afraid that here, it would make little difference. This country, and its people are almost completely closed off from the outside world and media.

It's not a matter of killing freedom of access to information, but unwillingness to access that information. To get outside the conventional. Unwillingness to change for a stronger resolve to be a stronger citizen for a stronger nation regardless of one's ideas and views.

Take for example:
Ask any Awami supporter here as to how their party is "democratic". Trust me, you won't get any real answer. It is this unwillingness to go further to simply reinforce their denial.

Are they a backward society? In a way, yes.

What you did in the UK would remain virtually unknown here. In fact, I didn't even know until you told me. And if it ever surfaces here, the ones in control of the media and $$$ will call you "Razakars" to further reinforce that spectrum of denial, and allow control over them by external stimuli.

Another thing: Statistically, extremely few Bangladeshis have access to the Internet.

The strength and resolve of the public is very weak this way. Call it the "Matrix Effect", coined by @MBI Munshi .

I didn't dispute Al-Zakir. But merely a bit more specific as per their psyche.

Most Bangladeshis are like: "Oh, those two dumb battling begums. They fight, and we suffer. Boo-hoo!"

And then it's like business as usual. They get on with their little lives like busy little bees. It's like as if they are fine with the troubles, and expect someone else to do the laundry for them. They don't fully understand the potentially catastrophic long-term consequences of the events unfolding in this country.

The point being that they are unwilling to solve the problem themselves, get down and dirty. Let alone identifying it. Many allow the media to dominate their views and their very lives. An erroneous mental habit.

I appreciate and respect your efforts in the UK. But I'm afraid that here, it would make little difference. This country, and its people are almost completely closed off from the outside world and media.

It's not a matter of killing freedom of access to information, but unwillingness to access that information. To get outside the conventional. Unwillingness to change for a stronger resolve to be a stronger citizen for a stronger nation regardless of one's ideas and views.

Take for example:
Ask any Awami supporter here as to how their party is "democratic". Trust me, you won't get any real answer. It is this unwillingness to go further to simply reinforce their denial.

Are they a backward society? In a way, yes.

What you did in the UK would remain virtually unknown here. In fact, I didn't even know until you told me. And if it ever surfaces here, the ones in control of the media and $$$ will call you "Razakars" to further reinforce that spectrum of denial, and allow control over them by external stimuli.

Another thing: Statistically, extremely few Bangladeshis have access to the Internet.

The strength and resolve of the public is very weak this way. Call it the "Matrix Effect", coined by @MBI Munshi .

I agree with you bro 100% bro.

You know, all my life when I was in BD I never once heard the name Razakar? Allah Khosom since I've come on here I've been seeing the word Razakar a lot.

Hahaha....

Razakar is an Urdu word mate. Ironic ain't it?

182727_527192323994307_635775614_n.jpg
247754_527487313964808_2023631216_n.jpg
248090_527263703987169_948128020_n.jpg
375093_527262163987323_902560225_n.jpg
922846_527192147327658_1597129484_n.jpg
971842_527536517293221_1357029812_n.jpg

17 year old Shaheed Matiur Rahman from Sylhet

1511443_335426279933020_1788170075_n.jpg

She was talking about Civil societies and intellectuals..... They all supported 1/11....

@hinduguy

Few more....

Attack on female lawyers

1493219_10202747494915668_449273015_n.jpg

1499572_454287511343218_429101639_n.jpg

An Awamileagye street thug showing his Penis to Female lawyers who took shelter on the roof of Supreme Court

1508536_277658252381717_1563022709_n.jpg

Beating women is sign that these guys are not men, but 3rd one proved that even their ego is so small that one need microscope. :coffee:

Those of us living aboard shuld not sent money to Bd until nationalist government comes in power. Do not send money unless it's life and death situation. Stay away from investing money on building houses and things. It help circulating economic growth. No need to feed these dumb asses who alloweing Awami dogs ruin that country. I usally send my Zakat money to Bd every year, I may not send it this year. I rather send it somolia than to idiots in Bd.
hey i also like to wear "kabli" shalwar kameez :cheers: but the persecution started on Muslims and Muslim culture is very grave, besides abusing this term razakar aka helper. brothers living abroad may agree that even far right extremists in the west may not be as extreme and so extensive. i don't know if you have watched these entire clips and i hope i'm not derailing the spirit of this thread

@12:50

Bangladesh is screwed...Jai Bangla!....i am gonna buy myself a new pair of shoe...screw this!

Last edited:
Indian backed Awami League genocidal force failed with all the bullets they have against people in Dinajpur and then ....how do you read this picture?

60467_1.jpg

Indian backed Awami League genocidal force failed with all the bullets they have against people in Dinajpur and then ....how do you read this picture?

60467_1.jpg

this picture means Bangladesh is lost to india. only sanctions can save the nation.

this picture means Bangladesh is lost to india. only sanctions can save the nation.

For elite and urban class this is scary thing but people in every corner of Bangladesh facing bullets every day.

Bangladesh has NOT lost to india, that is wrong reading, you need to look at things for long term. That means army can not be trusted. That also means movement has to go next level. As I said from very beginning:

1) This is not just fight for free and fair election. It is much deeper issue of Bangladesh independence to be settled.
2) This is a long drawn battle and not a short one.

We need to prepare for these realities, if not done already.

She was talking about Civil societies and intellectuals..... They all supported 1/11....

@hinduguy

Few more....

Attack on female lawyers

1493219_10202747494915668_449273015_n.jpg

1499572_454287511343218_429101639_n.jpg

An Awamileagye street thug showing his Penis to Female lawyers who took shelter on the roof of Supreme Court

1508536_277658252381717_1563022709_n.jpg
Shameful days for democracy and more importantly for the honor of highest court. this kind of incident never took place in our supreme court area.
the guys showing his penis is iconic shame for BAL

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom