What's new

March for Democracy Watch Thread

Nice to see u in new uniform Kobiraj ji.........

When have u become CAS of BD Army....

congrates..........

Since the trial is going on for war criminals intelligence unit is also looking after some forum. Basher Kella, Defence.Pk (BD section) are in red list. Basher Kella is operated from several countries. It has very powerful control unit. If a page is blocked within minutes they open another page in assistance of click firms. BD is recently ranked as no.1 in FB click firm business by Guardian paper.

Yeah, we've heard of these 'reports' before for three years now. You aren't the first one to mention such. We've faced more...."eccentric" members before in that category.

And how do you know about what intelligence unit does what? Are you a spy?

Media reports? :omghaha:

If Bangladeshi intelligence agencies reveal that toward the media, then we give them our warmest regards as to their sheer stupidity of sharing such information with the public. No professional intelligence agency would EVER share such with the media. Not even a hint. And we wonder why Bangladesh's national security is as it is.

Information from Facebook is easy to get a hold of no matter its scale. So I don't know what you mean by "powerful control unit". If they couldn't handle Facebook, then let alone handling this website.

Consider Bangladesh Defense the Special Forces of the Bangladeshi media. The Elite of the Elite.

Not all. 'Channel I' had a report on BD members of this forum few months back. They have exposed some of the members. I don't know how they got information. It was shocking report. Mostly active Jamaat cadres but there are sensible BNP and AL supporters also in the forum but they are very few.
Can you post the link of that report, seems pretty interesting?

Why doesn't your Army do anything about it ?

Even a nudge in the right direction & not necessarily a Martial Law could've been the way to go !

Hasina these days managed to politicize much of the military by placing loyalists in its ranks. Along with some greasy hands doing the work. I wouldn't count on them much. And I concur with @Skallagrim on #39.

Apart of the current COS, the rest of them are a bunch of weekend soldiers just expecting to get pampered.

If anything, it is the civilians who must take the lead. Them staying behind the tinted glass, and expecting others to do the dirty laundry for them will not solve the problem of those "battling begums".

That is the truth, and spirit of a Democracy. The army belongs to the tax-payer, and serves only to serve them for their freedom and security.

@kobiraaz an interesting news just coming in

Proponents of 1/11 active once again

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said “ The instigators of 1/11 are active again. Everyone should be on alert.” The PM said this Sunday morning after receiving the JSC and JDC results from Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid at Gono Bhaban.

The Prime Minister at the time congratulated the examines on their results. She said, “Now they have a lot to say. But why were they silent when the opposition were enforcing strikes on the day of examinations?”
Proponents of 1/11 active once again - Click Ittefaq | Click Ittefaq

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said “ The instigators of 1/11 are active again. Everyone should be on alert.” The PM said this Sunday morning after receiving the JSC and JDC results from Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid at Gono Bhaban.

The Prime Minister at the time congratulated the examines on their results. She said, “Now they have a lot to say. But why were they silent when the opposition were enforcing strikes on the day of examinations?”

She was talking about Civil societies and intellectuals..... They all supported 1/11....

@hinduguy

Few more....

Attack on female lawyers

1493219_10202747494915668_449273015_n.jpg

1499572_454287511343218_429101639_n.jpg

An Awamileagye street thug showing his Penis to Female lawyers who took shelter on the roof of Supreme Court

1508536_277658252381717_1563022709_n.jpg

A veiled coup like 1/11 is a possibility. But, there aren't any strong leads.

Let's not buy a word what that drama queen and a liar of a prime minister has to say.

That's because the AL are a sinking boat. That will be its ultimate fate. It is one that it cannot escape from.

Hasina has a shelf life of 10 years. 15 years max. If she's gone, the rest of the party will start fighting among themselves. Instead of a matured political party, it has turned into a full-fledged mafia party. All credits go to Hasina.

There's a limit to everything. What happened in the Supreme Court today is a perfect example. Seriously? A nation's Supreme Court?!!

She was talking about Civil societies and intellectuals..... They all supported 1/11....

@hinduguy

Few more....

Attack on female lawyers

1493219_10202747494915668_449273015_n.jpg

1499572_454287511343218_429101639_n.jpg

An Awamileagye street thug showing his Penis to Female lawyers who took shelter on the roof of Supreme Court

Is that guy Muslim?? The one showing his private parts? 2 Bangladesh WAS a country of ijjoth, my parents would never dream of this disgusting vile behaviour in a country like Bangladesh, they would always make a comparison of the vile behaviour here in western countries with a good country like Bangladesh. There is no price on our murobbi, I think it's time to disown Bangladesh I've lost respect for the country.

I saw a video the other day a female reporter called a man in the crown who wore a fanjabi a Razakar, it was humorous but I knew she meant it...Ridiculous.

@hinduguy

Few more....

Attack on female lawyers

:woot: the guy is fiddling with his dingaling :rofl:

the Bangladeshis .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you were unaware of what was happening behind the 71 chetona, the vulgar violence; you thought you were patriot, you were second generation freedom fighter, now at the end of the day you found that you have got a severe wound, now lick it, suck it/

you were unaware of what was happening behind the 71 chetona, the vulgar violence; you thought you were patriot, you were second generation freedom fighter, now at the end of the day you found that you have got a severe wound, now lick it, suck it/

There are too many dumb asses in Bangladesh otherwise how can they support Indian piss drinking Awami league. Bangladesh is pretty much screwed and I do not think Bdians will experience true seventhly so long piss drinker exist.

Is that guy Muslim?? The one showing his private parts? 2 Bangladesh WAS a country of ijjoth, my parents would never dream of this disgusting vile behaviour in a country like Bangladesh, they would always make a comparison of the vile behaviour here in western countries with a good country like Bangladesh. There is no price on our murobbi, I think it's time to disown Bangladesh I've lost respect for the country.

I saw a video the other day a female reporter called a man in the crown who wore a fanjabi a Razakar, it was humorous but I knew she meant it...Ridiculous.

No, he is Awami maloon. Look at his shakkal. Do you see any noor in his face. I see him as creature from Jahannam. He is drinking Indian imported cow piss everyday in order to look like this. Awami janwarer bachara kuttar paidaish.

There are too many dumb asses in Bangladesh otherwise how can they support Indian piss drinking Awami league. Bangladesh is pretty much screwed and I do not think Bdians will experience true seventhly so long piss drinker exist.

They may know. Or simply unwilling to acknowledge it, you know.....one of those who aren't willing to get out of their "comfort zone".

Or maybe, they are just too weak, or intellectually feeble. Even both.

They may know. Or simply unwilling to acknowledge it, you know.....one of those who aren't willing to get out of their "comfort zone".

Or maybe, they are just too weak, or intellectually feeble. Even both.

What Al Zakir said is the truth, they are either blind followers or really do want to get bummed up the arse. AL wasn't so bad back then, but since they've expressed the anti muslim sentiments it became a real concern for me. Every Bengali here in the UK and other countries know what's going on, but that's because of social media, they know the Kader Mullah incident is BS, we've gone to so much trouble to raise awareness, so many different campaigns here in London. The biggest masjid in Europe, which is Bangladeshi run has done so many things to raise awareness but to know that the Bangladeshis back home have just let us down.

In the UK, I can practice my faith freely, wear jubbah or fanjabi without anyone uttering a word.

Allah SWT give Bangladesh hedayot and shifaa to overcome this bad time.

Last edited:
In the UK, I can practice my faith freely, wear jubbah or fanjabi without anyone uttering a word.
Same here. I prefer Kabli dress( Pak style Shalwar Qameez). It suit my personally better. I do not think I can wear Kabil dress freely in Bd without being label as "you know what".

Those of us living aboard shuld not sent money to Bd until nationalist government comes in power. Do not send money unless it's life and death situation. Stay away from investing money on building houses and things. It help circulating economic growth. No need to feed these dumb asses who alloweing Awami dogs ruin that country. I usally send my Zakat money to Bd every year, I may not send it this year. I rather send it somolia than to idiots in Bd.

Last edited:
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom