What's new

Maps of empires at their Peak

damn,,,thats some a level trolling in the text books!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The name Pakistan was invented in dormitory of Cambridge university in Britain in 1930s by Choudhary Rahmat Ali but Pakistani kids know Pakistan existed since the time of Muhammad Bin Qasim founded it. Kyon @KingMamba :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Area ruled by great sallahhudin ayubbi

image.jpg
image.jpg

Once again you forget I was not educated in Pakistani governmental schools and secondly like I stated before Pakistanis themselves have petitioned for changes in the textbooks. Not to mention most Pakistanis who actually go to school in Pakistan attend private schools that follow a different medium.

It still exists in the same shape in Pakistani textbooks. :omghaha::omghaha: BTW most of the kids in your country can only afford Sarkari school education, not private schools. ;)

The name Pakistan was invented in dormitory of Cambridge university in Britain in 1930s by Choudhary Rahmat Ali but Pakistani kids know Pakistan existed since the time of Muhammad Bin Qasim founded it. Kyon @KingMamba :rofl::rofl::rofl:

these guys really need to open their eyes

It still exists in the same shape in Pakistani textbooks. :omghaha::omghaha: BTW most of the kids in your country can only afford Sarkari school education, not private schools. ;)

Most of the kids in Pakistan do not attend any school as they have to work to provide for their families, those that can afford to send their children to school send them to the best private schools. Now stfu acting like you know more about Pakistan than Pakistanis.

I watched a lengthy movie about Sallahhudin. He was merciful to his captured enemies and won over the hearts of many Christians who lived in his captured territories. He was an intelligent and skilled general for his times

He was intelligent but he was a horrible general who lost many battles to the greater Richard of England. He had a garrison of 200,000 in Damascus alone yet it took him years on end to retake Jerusalem and he only did that when the crusaders were stupid enough to try and chase him in the desert pretty much gifting Jerusalem to him. He is only spoken about because ultimately he retook our holy city or else he would not be remembered at all today.

MBQ was just a general following orders he had nothing to do with Pakistan and his mentioning was only rhetoric by MAJ. As for Choudhary Rahmat Ali he was basically the real founder of the idea but his role in history has been greatly diminished. MAJ basically took his ideas and made it a reality. Although obviously not to the extend Chaudry wanted partition to go.

He was intelligent but he was a horrible general who lost many battles to the greater Richard of England. He had a garrison of 200,000 in Damascus alone yet it took him years on end to retake Jerusalem and he only did that when the crusaders were stupid enough to try and chase him in the desert pretty much gifting Jerusalem to him. He is only spoken about because ultimately he retook our holy city or else he would not be remembered at all today.

Richard of England was a king who had large amounts of wealth to pay off his army. Sallahhudin did not have the comfort of access to unlimited funds. King Richard had the benefit of time and on many ocassions he simply fortified his armies and frustrated Sallahhudin. The fact remains that he was ultimate in victory against a wealthier opponent

Richard of England was a king who had large amounts of wealth to pay off his army. Sallahhudin did not have the comfort of access to unlimited funds. King Richard had the benefit of time and on many ocassions he simply fortified his armies and frustrated Sallahhudin. The fact remains that he was ultimate in victory against a wealthier opponent

Richard beat him in the field many times but Richard actually did not have enough men or money to attack Jerusalem itself so he made a treaty, Saladin had plenty of cash the Islamic empire was amongst the richest in the world at the time even if he did not have cash troops would fight on zeal alone half the time and defending is always easier than attacking.

Richard beat him in the field many times but Richard actually did not have enough men or money to attack Jerusalem itself so he made a treaty, Saladin had plenty of cash the Islamic empire was amongst the richest in the world at the time even if he did not have cash troops would fight on zeal alone half the time and defending is always easier than attacking.

After the battle of Hatin in 1187, Salahhudin captured practically every city under the control of the Crusaders leading to Jerusalem. The fact that he may have lost battles remains immaterial to the fact that he ultimately reclaimed Jerusalem. His mercy towards the captured Crusaders despite their slaughter of captured Muslims made him an esteemed General and Muslim

After the battle of Hatin in 1187, Salahhudin captured practically every city under the control of the Crusaders leading to Jerusalem. The fact that he may have lost battles remains immaterial to the fact that he ultimately reclaimed Jerusalem. His mercy towards the captured Crusaders despite their slaughter of captured Muslims made him an esteemed General and Muslim

He lost those battles to Richard after those victories. He had already reclaimed Jerusalem but then lost to Richard in a fair fight, those crusader states were nothing really once Jerusalem fell it was like a domino effect because the Kingdom of Jerusalem was the power broker for the Christian states in the region.

Yes Europeans love him for his mercy and he is commendable for that.

@KingMamba I have seen that funny and bizarre looking map of future Pakistan drawn by Rahmat Ali, he was dreaming of Pakistan in UP-Bihar, South India and even in Andaman Nicobar Islands. LOL

He lost those battles to Richard after those victories. He had already reclaimed Jerusalem but then lost to Richard in a fair fight, those crusader states were nothing really once Jerusalem fell it was like a domino effect because the Kingdom of Jerusalem was the power broker for the Christian states in the region.

Yes Europeans love him for his mercy and he is commendable for that.

And after being nearly humiliated by Richard, he still managed to turn the tide around. Nobody for example cares about the battles which the Allies lost in WW2. All that matters is that the Allies won and that the Axis powers were defeated. We should afford Salahhudin the same respect in all fairness to him. And offcourse not forgetting that he fought battles and treated his captured in accordance with the prescripts of Islam makes him an even more respectable figure in history

And after being nearly humiliated by Richard, he still managed to turn the tide around. Nobody for example cares about the battles which the Allies lost in WW2. All that matters is that the Allies won and that the Axis powers were defeated. We should afford Salahhudin the same respect in all fairness to him. And offcourse not forgetting that he fought battles and treated his captured in accordance with the prescripts of Islam makes him an even more respectable figure in history

What makes you think I do not respect Salahuddin? No Muslim disrespects the man but I am just bringing up the historical reality that had he not liberated Jerusalem he would not be as famous and he wasn't as great as a general. Maybe a more military minded poster like @AUSTERLITZ will know what I am trying to say.

The Israeli Empire :whistle:

yom_kippur_war_map-2.1399994883.png

I think that only a quarter of that "empire" belongs to you. The rest belongs to Palestine :D

What makes you think I do not respect Salahuddin? No Muslim disrespects the man but I am just bringing up the historical reality that had he not liberated Jerusalem he would not be as famous and he wasn't as great as a general. Maybe a more military minded poster like @AUSTERLITZ will know what I am trying to say.

No offense meant. I did not infer that you do not respect him. I was just pointing out that the criticisms which are often leveled against him are usually unfair in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom