What's new

Many Indian Defence Analysts FEAR China May Attack India in the Next Few Days

How can China attack India? Their soldiers are crying when posted to LAC.

China is giving a lesson to Indians on this Diwali, no Indian allowed in china. Let the people light the traditional 'Diya' made of cow dung. This is called china Indian festivals attack.:yahoo:

This consolation is good after loosing half of the country.
why you guys always face save behind 71 war, we were internationally alone and had a stupid dictator in 71
and last why you interfered our internal matters in 71???
How can China attack India? Their soldiers are crying when posted to LAC.
Hyper power of the universe (India):sarcastic:

This weapon is already too much for Indian soldiers

il_794xN.1903573989_dkhk.jpg

why you guys always face save behind 71 war, we were internationally alone and had a stupid dictator in 71
and last why you interfered our internal matters in 71???

Anyways, India is having trouble with BD too. It is not like they respect them either.

India is going to face a very serious combined reaction from China, Pakistan, BD, Nepal at the same time.

Bro I'm a bit confused,,u said earlier china will attack india,now u saying india will attack pakistan,,do u really think india hv enough balls to attack pakistan

India doesn’t have balls but hate ful stupidity.

Indians psychologically fear the Chinese in fact they dare not speak up against Chinese...

They think Pakistan is weaker and expendable and attacking it unities the Hindu kind in India...

will India attack Pakistan .?... who knows Indians get excited each time they get new toys from the west... thinking they are superior.

You forget Sri Lanka too brother

After Church attack by Indian Daesh and radical Buddhist monks BBS, supported by Hindu and Burmese extremists, I have my doubts about Sri Lanka.

They are unreliable due to their links to India and Buddhist religious Nazism

India doesn’t have balls but hate ful stupidity.

Indians psychologically fear the Chinese in fact they dare not speak up against Chinese...

They think Pakistan is weaker and expendable and attacking it unities the Hindu kind in India...

will India attack Pakistan .?... who knows Indians get excited each time they get new toys from the west... thinking they are superior.

09modi-china-pak.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom