What's new

Many Indian Defence Analysts FEAR China May Attack India in the Next Few Days

Since the summer of 2020 the Indians have been on their toes. The humiliation of losing 1200 sqkm of land to the enemy without firing a bullet and the constant threat of Chinese invasion on other states along the LAC is taking a big toll on the Indian morale. If this was not enough the fear of dozens of secessionists movements aided by China and the mounting PLAN presence in the Indian Ocean Territory(IOR)has eroded the last remaining confidence in the Indian establishment.With Uncle Sam changing guard and the economy in doldrums, their can never be a best moment to seize the opportunity to shake the Indian boat.
Below are a few tweets from worried Indian Defense intelligentsia.

Meanwhile the Chinese have stopped all flights from India citing covid.
View attachment 685958

The threat of war is very high.

The decision to start the war is with China.
Thats how things start, I thing the Chinese believe in going for a slow kill. Achieving objectives without a major escalation is a hall mark of a brilliant strategy. Defeating the foe mentally and financially is the new Sun Tzu (Chinese Military Philosophy).

Chinese do not start a huge war. They believe in winning without fighting.

They only capture a few sqkms every few days.

But so far Modi has been clever too. He has been claiming that no land has been lost to ensure the situation is not exacerbated.

China will start a full fledged war only of Modi claims that China has occupied Indian land.

But Modi has shown great wisdom not only avoiding talking about Chinese incursions but also steering clear of even naming China even by mistake to check mate Chinese plans.

Last edited:
I partially agree with your comments, but all is not that bad as you think. Yes we have issues but we will grow out of it. The issues in your country are far more complicated and severe.

We have been their very very close allies for many many decades, we understand each other very well, so no WORRIES.
I think its not fair to compare India's situation with Pakistan because India is a much larger, populous and diverse democratic nation. It is good to have a healthy sense of competitiveness but our strategic goals, resources and long term vision are different. For Pakistan, if it is managed well - It is more feasible to become an economic powerhouse and tourism hub because of its unique location and close relationship with China. There is a tremendous scope for development if the establishment prioritizes education and development by nurturing a creative environment for startups to fill in all the gaps in the economy as well as promote domestic manufacturing of imported goods. Instead - everyone is focused on Kashmir and what not for more than 50 years now.

Why are you so desperate to Crawl ? :cheesy:

Just go to pakistani embassy and ask for a VISA for you and your family, and then take a flight / train or Bus to pakistan. :lol:

If posting propaganda and Pictures can win wars, china has already won :lol:
I'm already in part of pakistan,forcing us to be under occupation doesn't mean we are indians,,,still if given permission I'll really crawl to Islamabad...

Absolutely there is no doubt in it,,I can say with authority that a Pakistanis don't love pakistan as we love pakistan.

Pakistan is in our blood..
Pakistan is not only our destiny
Pakistan is our destination....

It is midnight if I will be allowed by indian authorities to go Pakistan I swear upon allah I along with my family will crawl to reach pakistan..

How can I change flag,,,kindly guide me

Contact Mods about your flags directly. In sha Allah they will do what is needed.

What is the feeling of Kashmiris now? How is the situation?
I'm already in part of pakistan,forcing us to be under occupation doesn't mean we are indians,,,still if given permission I'll really crawl to Islamabad...

No need to go anywhere, hang tight. At the end of the year, you will be in Pakistan anyway, in sha Allah.

No need to go anywhere, hang tight. At the end of the year, you will be in Pakistan anyway, in sha Allah.

Since the beginning of these skirmishes Indian Media have shouted with full force that war is going to happen. Some how Pakistan has always been dragged into these Incidents. If you ask me if there was any chance of war it would have already happened after IA soldiers jumped into Gulwan River. Now its winter and if you ask anyone its quite difficult or even idiotic to go for full fledge war at that particular terrain in this weather.
Indian have now started to visualize war and they want it badly. Some time dream come true. China is no pushover if they are going to start war then they are gonna do when they are ready, on there own term and when Indians are not expecting it. So take a chill pill everyone no war is coming. All this hustle is because of US election and their future policies. Newspapers are making money by publishing such articles and twitter is doing the rest.

Since the beginning of these skirmishes Indian Media have shouted with full force that war is going to happen. Some how Pakistan has always been dragged into these Incidents. If you ask me if there was any chance of war it would have already happened after IA soldiers jumped into Gulwan River. Now its winter and if you ask anyone its quite difficult or even idiotic to go for full fledge war at that particular terrain in this weather.
Indian have now started to visualize war and they want it badly. Some time dream come true. China is no pushover if they are going to start war then they are gonna do when they are ready, on there own term and when Indians are not expecting it. So take a chill pill everyone no war is coming. All this hustle is because of US election and their future policies. Newspapers are making money by publishing such articles and twitter is doing the rest.

India cannot attack China, so they will attack Pakistan in revenge for Galwan. Meanwhile Indian allies will try to distract China in Taiwan and East Asia.

Pakistan will most likely have to fight bulk of this war alone, however as it is a defensive war and on our territory, it will favor us.

Azerbaycan-Armenian conflict shows that the nature of war has changed, and Pakistan will fight this war in a systemic and organized manner similar to our ally Azerbaycan.

In sha Allah, we will drive a long rusted nail into the heart of this indian Dracula.

Contact Mods about your flags directly. In sha Allah they will do what is needed.

What is the feeling of Kashmiris now? How is the situation?

Our spirit is high,since abrogation of 370 young guys are picking up arms,there is rise in encounters...
BJP had been trying to utilize kashmiri youths by giving them huge amount of money to work for india,to some extent in some places they were successful but freedom fighters after warning those black sheeps lot of them resigned & rest were killed even they were under heavy security.

Presently we all are waiting,hoping & praying for war.we want Pakistan to attack india,,

Let me tell you indian army are cowards,I say it coz a kashmiri fighter who is hardly 18 to 20 yrs old with almost no training gives them very hard time in encounters.imagine what a battle hardened pak army will do to these cowards.

Also since the defeat of ind air force on 27 Feb 2019 every kashmiri has high morale & we are proud of Pakistan..

Aldo since imran khan made the speech in UN we believe pak leadership is in right hands,,that is also a boost to our struggle...

Indians are waiting for washing in the Hindi sense. as there are fewer amenities available to the Hindus facing Chinese soldiers on the border.and taking bath is no less than a death warrant in winder in this particular area.
so no attack only 2laee.

Our spirit is high,since abrogation of 370 young guys are picking up arms,there is rise in encounters...
BJP had been trying to utilize kashmiri youths by giving them huge amount of money to work for india,to some extent in some places they were successful but freedom fighters after warning those black sheeps lot of them resigned & rest were killed even they were under heavy security.

Presently we all are waiting,hoping & praying for war.we want Pakistan to attack india,,

Let me tell you indian army are cowards,I say it coz a kashmiri fighter who is hardly 18 to 20 yrs old with almost no training gives them very hard time in encounters.imagine what a battle hardened pak army will do to these cowards.

Also since the defeat of ind air force on 27 Feb 2019 every kashmiri has high morale & we are proud of Pakistan..

Aldo since imran khan made the speech in UN we believe pak leadership is in right hands,,that is also a boost to our struggle...

We are thankful you are here on this forum.

@waz @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Morpheus @Verve @21st Century Vampire @Iltutmish @letsrock @Mamluk @TNT @masterchief_mirza @peagle @Marker @thetutle @PaklovesTurkiye @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Falcon29 @MMM-E @Turcici Imperium @Baybars Han @Armchair @Mirzah @Hassan Al-Somal @mohammad45

Know that Pakistanis and Muslims are always behind you. You are in our prayers.

The end of your misery will come soon. War is indeed on the horizon.

For China to become a Super Power from the regional Power they need to win some military conflicts, they can not dominate the world without showing the will to use military force .

Be assured that Allah (swt) stands with the fearless Kashmiri people and Pakistan is the sword through which His justice will be visited upon the Indian dictatorship. The hour of reckoning is surely close.

@waz @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Morpheus @Verve @21st Century Vampire @Iltutmish @letsrock @Mamluk @TNT @masterchief_mirza @peagle @Marker @thetutle @PaklovesTurkiye @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Falcon29 @MMM-E @Turcici Imperium @Baybars Han @Armchair @Mirzah @Hassan Al-Somal @mohammad45

Thanks,,almost every Kashmiri believe it is only coz of pakistan backing us indians are scared of committing full fledged genocide of kashmiri muslims,,rohingyas are best example..

I reside in downtown of Srinagar,,

Pakistan defeated Zimbabwe I'm hearing firecrackers,,from this you can imagine how much we love pakistan & desperate to join pakistan....
My bro there is huge sect of kashmiri muslims who are not issued passports,,I'm one of them..

I'm not lying are making up something,,,we are not allowed certain things that includes UMMRAH & HAJJ...THIS IS A FACT

Last edited:

@Saahir Malik
Indian armed forces cannot be underestimated, specially their human intelligence network.

Armed struggle should be indigenous and fierce to neutralize the intelligence network.

True friends and enemies must be clearly identified.

Terrain are most challenging, therefore indigenous support and cover will ease the offensive action and minimize the casualties.

Only then Pakistan armed forces can effectively take the offensive stance.

Well coordinated and meticulously planned offensive action with precise and timely execution of each stage of action will ensure the liberation of IOJK.

Otherwise, possibility of failure cannot be ruled out. We must learn from our past mistakes. Well planned but poorly executed operation "Gibraltar" resulted in total failure with large number casualties.

I hope they do this mischief so that they can be inhilated in Himalayas. Weak and old Chinese soldiers are unfit to fight in Himalayas.

I hope they do this mischief so that they can be inhilated in Himalayas. Weak and old Chinese soldiers are unfit to fight in Himalayas.

India has already given up 1000 sq km land to the Chinese, If a all out war starts then Modi should
get ready to serve tea to Chinese Generals in Delhi. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom