What's new

Many in Bangladesh now see India validating two-nation theory and abjuring secularism

yes a cocktail,perhaps aftr duty.
But for u,,,thr is no cure,,,u r bhayya n that is forever.

Look at you spasming on the keyboard man. I think you need to be put to sleep.

As for a cure, the cure lies with Allah my friend and may Allah guide you to the right path.

Look at you spasming on the keyboard man. I think you need to be put to sleep.

As for a cure, the cure lies with Allah my friend and may Allah guide you to the right path.
Yes i see the path,,,,the path of phattu incompetence.(since ancient times),,,wont follow it though,,not a bhayya here.
Its MY COUNTRY,LAND OF MY ANCESTORS,,,,,i dont know what ghairat means to bhayyes,,,for me,its definitely not becoming a bhagoda,,wo bhi do paiso ke liye.
Ps- Btw its not allah,,,its the greenback which showed U ur path to Murrica,,,lolz

Yes i see the path,,,,the path of phattu incompetence.(since ancient times),,,wont follow it though,,not a bhayya here.
Its MY COUNTRY,LAND OF MY ANCESTORS,,,,,i dont know what ghairat means to bhayyes,,,for me,its definitely not becoming a bhagoda,,wo bhi do paiso ke liye.
Ps- Btw its not allah,,,its the greenback which showed U ur path to Murrica,,,lolz

Incompetence is a Hindu trait. You probably typing this while shitting on the streets of Mumbai. You are the first Hindu ive met who doesn't like greenback. Usually, your people worship it and in bollywood when you can't have it you guys throw the dolls around.

The land of your ancestors is now our land and the rest of India will be too Inshallah.

Incompetence is a Hindu trait. You probably typing this while shitting on the streets of Mumbai. You are the first Hindu ive met who doesn't like greenback. Usually, your people worship it and in bollywood when you can't have it you guys throw the dolls around.

The land of your ancestors is now our land and the rest of India will be too Inshallah.
How very bhayya of u,,,talking big n threatening me on INTERNET about taking my land sitting in goraland while ur Islamic govt of Pakistan talks otherwise,mehh.
Of course u r grt martial competent ppl,,n history shows how grt u were :D

How very bhayya of u,,,talking big n threatening me on INTERNET about taking my land sitting in goraland while ur Islamic govt of Pakistan talks otherwise,mehh.
Of course u r grt martial competent ppl,,n history shows how grt u were :D

Already have taken your land dude wtf are you talking about? Took your land for 1000+ years and then split your country into 2. Shudras like you don't understand greatness.

If you are so fond of your local customs, why all the states of NE except Tripura/Assam converted to Christianity?
Why did you East Bengalis ditch your tribal customs and embrace an alien religion in the first place? We in NE aren't ashamed of our tribal roots, for us in Assam our ancestral deities like Sibarai/Bathou are equally important as our Hindu customs. Me dam me phi is the most important ancestral worshipping festival for us Ahoms as is the Ali ai ligang for our Mishing brothers.

You Bangladeshis should be the last ones to teach us about local customs, heck you people have to think twice about celebrating your traditional Bengali new year festivities in Bangladesh.

We will not tolerate your fake Arab culture in Assam brought by your Bangladeshi miya infiltrators.

Already have taken your land dude wtf are you talking about? Took your land for 1000+ years and then split your country into 2. Shudras like you don't understand greatness.
Ok,I get it.
Perhaps thats what ur elders told u repeatedly so as to cover up thr shady past.
But u can do better,,,just read history of conterminous pakistan.
Read how brave martial bhayyas of ur land defeated each n every invader,,,n how the invaders became fans of bhayya bravery.
Bhayya resistance was so grt tht invaders were awestruck n impressed to the point tht they married thr daughters off to the brave martial bhayyes of conterminous Pakistan,,,,n thats how Pakistan got its so called "genetic diversity",,,,true history,,i swear,,no usual rape n plunder here

Ok,I get it.
Perhaps thats what ur elders told u repeatedly so as to cover up thr shady past.
Read how brave martial bhayyas of ur land defeated each n every invader,,,n how the invaders became fans of bhayya bravery.
Bhayya resistance was so grt tht invaders were awestruck n impressed to the point tht they married thr daughters off to the brave martial bhayyes of conterminous Pakistan,,,,n thats how Pakistan got its so called "genetic diversity",,,,true history,,i swear,,no usual rape n plunder here
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why did you East Bengalis ditch your tribal customs and embrace an alien religion in the first place? We in NE aren't ashamed of our tribal roots, for us in Assam our ancestral deities like Sibarai/Bathou are equally important as our Hindu customs. Me dam me phi is the most important ancestral worshipping festival for us Ahoms as is the Ali ai ligang for our Mishing brothers.

You Bangladeshis should be the last ones to teach us about local customs, heck you people have to think twice about celebrating your traditional Bengali new year festivities in Bangladesh.

We will not tolerate your fake Arab culture in Assam brought by your Bangladeshi miya infiltrators.
I for one feel bad for the bd immigrants,,,only the poorest come to India.(that too coz thr is no othr option)
we shudnt hate thm,,,but yes we shud be wary

Ok,I get it.

Good Hindu history lesson. I'm sure your family received alot of genetic diversity from their muslim lords.

I for one feel bad for the bd immigrants,,,only the poorest come to India.(that too coz thr is no othr option)
we shudnt hate thm,,,but yes we shud be wary
Things have reached the tipping point, dear friend. I have no beef with the Bangladeshis, per se. Kintu jua kaile Dudhnoi t ki hobo goisile janei tu, if we don't act now it will be too late IMO. We can't let our motherland be turned into another wasteland owing to these zombies. Thakibo khabo iyate aru kela.....

Good Hindu history lesson. I'm sure your family received alot of genetic diversity from their muslim lords.
Umm,,,,thts the thing bhayya.
We werent lorded over by thm ever,,,though we did defeat thm in battle like more thn dozen times.
As i said,,,not everyone is a bhayya.

We werent lorded over by thm ever,,,though we did defeat thm in battle like more thn dozen times.

Who did you defeat?

Things have reached the tipping point, dear friend. I have no beef with the Bangladeshis, per se. Kintu jua kaile Dudhnoi t ki hobo goisile janei tu, if we don't act now it will be too late IMO. We can't let our motherland be turned into another wasteland owing to these zombies. Thakibo khabo iyate aru kela.....
Ki hol,,,i have no idea.?

Lol true, i was still banned during the Lasit divas or would have started a thread here. These bhayyas need some real education about Assam and the NE in general.

Back
Top Bottom