What's new

Many in Bangladesh now see India validating two-nation theory and abjuring secularism

Why would the mughals want NE india when they had the rest of it? What is in NE india except for chutiyas..
The inherent desire of your kind to Islamize as much of the humankind, too bad that the CHUTIYAS and everyone else from NE stopped you right in your tracks.

Bengali nationalism is a farce, Bengali muslim nationalism is more apt. Those East Bengalis that you so very hate now after '71 never shied away from killing their own during their so called Liberation war. Two nation theory is very much alive and we are well aware of that.

If what you are saying its true than Bangladesh should have Objective Resolution incorporated in their Constitution.

It is very much Bengali Nationalism vs Indian cultural hegemony.

Remember the Urdu vs Bengali affair. Its now Bengali vs Hindi.

lol. So much anger but no outlet except for the internet. Now you are my bitch.

Why would the mughals want NE india when they had the rest of it? What is in NE india except for chutiyas..
Perrhaps the mughlai baap babur(n his descendents),,who wrote in his autobiography baburnama that ppl of conterminous Pakistan were akin to slaves(n not fit to rule) thought NE was also phattu n incompetent like conterminous Pakistan,,,yaha bhi ayenge aur bajayenge,,,par ho nahi paya.

The inherent desire of your kind to Islamize as much of the humankind, too bad that the CHUTIYAS and everyone else from NE stopped you right in your tracks.

Dude it is your loss and our win. At least the Muslims try, wtf do you do except cry about a handful of victories while you have a hard time building toilets. The Mughals didn't need you, you needed them and you are to stupid to realize this. The Mughals were going to provide you with civilization and progress. You guys are monkeys up in the trees and they were going humanize you.

Either way, you were still colonized so what are you so proud of? Hindustan as a region was dominated by the mughals and a few losses in assam cannot change that legacy. What has assam ever done? nothing and that is a fact.

Whatt?? Didnt know that,,im not in assam.
politicians need to do somthng first otherwise if shit hits the fan,,it will be bad
Hmm. Mostly it is a design to cause unrest and then claim victimhood when repercussions ensue. Unfortunately, as far as i am concerned no legislative measures now can undo the irreparable damage of the bygone years. Things are indeed taking a turn for the worse.

Perrhaps the mughlai baap babur(n his descendents),,who wrote in his autobiography baburnama that ppl of conterminous Pakistan were akin to slaves(n not fit to rule) thought NE was also phattu n incompetent like conterminous Pakistan,,,yaha bhi ayenge aur bajayenge,,,par ho nahi paya.

Werent you going to leave and stop responding to me? Didnt i already make you my bitch?

17 humiliating losses to be exact, we were so insignificant that your ancestors kept coming back to have a taste of our Assamese hospitality..
Arey ki dorkar ihotok kua,,no need,nobody cares,,,,,they r probably the most incompetent,invaded n subjugated ppl of the subcontinent,,,,,but let thm be,,its a Pakistani forum.
Pakistan paindabad n stronk

I think ARABIZE is the correct term.
Can be used interchangeably, what those blood thirsty Mughals failed to do by their sword, emissaries like Shah Jalal could via deceit to the East Bengali Sylhetis. These shameless Sylhetis have no remorse of letting go of their ancestral traditions and customs, and ironically point a finger at us NE Indians where local customs are very much alive.

17 humiliating losses to be exact, we were so insignificant that your ancestors kept coming back to have a taste of our Assamese hospitality..

17 losses vs how many victories? Even now 34 percent of Assam is Muslim.

Can be used interchangeably, what those blood thirsty Mughals failed to do by their sword, emissaries like Shah Jalal could via deceit to the East Bengali Sylhetis. These shameless Sylhetis have no remorse of letting go of their ancestral traditions and customs, and ironically point a finger at us NE Indians where local customs are very much alive.

Didn't you give up your tradition for Hinduism? or is the Hindu religion from Assam?

Didn't you give up your tradition for Hinduism? or is the Hindu religion from Assam?
No we didn't, Hinduism is all encompassing, never felt at odds as we pork eating Hindus still take pride in our local tribal customs unlike you people from Pakistan and Bangladesh trying hard to rid your Hindu and Buddhist practices.

Oh, before you doubt our Hindu credentials please be reminded that it was a Hindu from my tribal community(and hometown) who delivered the historic verdict in the Ayodhya case in the Supreme Court whose motto is copied from another Hindu tribe from Assam.

No we didn't, Hinduism is all encompassing, never felt at odds as we pork eating Hindus still take pride in our local tribal customs unlike you people from Pakistan and Bangladesh trying hard to rid your Hindu and Buddhist practices.

Oh, before you doubt our Hindu credentials please be reminded that it was a Hindu from my tribal community(and hometown) who delivered the historic verdict in the Ayodhya case in the Supreme Court whose motto is copied from another Hindu tribe from Assam.

Good, you should eat pork it is good for you. It probably reminds you of Varaha so I guess its a good idea to eat one of your gods.
It is all-encompassing as long as you are the shudra which you probably are. Im sure the Hindi belt loves your kind thats why your friend keeps crying bhayya..

The Ayodhya case doesn't mean anything. It is neither historic nor a victory. It just represents the backwardness of the Hindu mindset which I am glad you are proud of. You needed the British to put you into power so you could do something like this. Otherwise, you know what happened to Ayodhya and the fake ram mandir. It was under Muslim control for 100s of years.

Back
Top Bottom