What's new

Many in Bangladesh now see India validating two-nation theory and abjuring secularism

Why are Muslim countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan commentating on India’s secularism? I thought secularism was a dirty word in these countries?

The two nation theory has been set by almighty Allah himself which no one can override. There are mumins and there are infidel/munafiqs. Yet, Allah protects basic human rights of all even if they are infidels/munafiqs. Therefore, the so called secular ideology is nothing but a deceptive tactical manuevre employed by the enemies of Islam and their collaborators. I am confident that the vast majority brothers of East Bengal still support the two nation theory and more of them will come to this realisation in the coming days.

Why did you East Bengalis ditch your tribal customs and embrace an alien religion in the first place? We in NE aren't ashamed of our tribal roots, for us in Assam our ancestral deities like Sibarai/Bathou are equally important as our Hindu customs. Me dam me phi is the most important ancestral worshipping festival for us Ahoms as is the Ali ai ligang for our Mishing brothers.

You Bangladeshis should be the last ones to teach us about local customs, heck you people have to think twice about celebrating your traditional Bengali new year festivities in Bangladesh.

We will not tolerate your fake Arab culture in Assam brought by your Bangladeshi miya infiltrators.
I dont think miya cares about your so called tolerance. They are now the most dominant force in NE. You better get used to it.

Why are Muslim countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan commentating on India’s secularism? I thought secularism was a dirty word in these countries?

Bangladesh does more governance-wise to preserve secularism and secular principles than is presently done in India. Hindus are treated with kid gloves and are given preferential (not EQUAL but PREFERENTIAL) treatment in government hiring in choice positions and in education, not to mention every other sphere of life. This is addition to the egalitarian status they already enjoyed per Bangladeshi values based on religious harmony.

In spite of this local Hindus are quite often prone to be fifth columnists, and act with Indian interests in mind, and not for the country of their birth.

By most measures India is destined to be a country for, by and of Hindus within the foreseeable future. Religious or ethnic minorities other than Cow-belt and South Indian Hindus will be further marginalized to the point of extinction by overt or covert Indian govt. policy.

That is the long term RSS/VHP/extremist Hindu plan.

Thank you for identifying India as the racist and xenophobic cesspool it is - so the rest of the world can leave it alone, not invest in it, nor hire it's racist citizens.

The only reason India is uncomfortable with Muslims is that Muslims are growing exponentially in bhart. By 2075 India might see about 25% Muslim population. While by 2147 we can safely assume Muslim population of India to be hiring 40%.
Some say that Muslims in India is just not 200 millions as their official figure claim ,but the real number of Muslims are much greater . That can be a cause of their frustration.

Back
Top Bottom