What's new

Many in Bangladesh now see India validating two-nation theory and abjuring secularism

Why does it matter,,,,what matters is the fact that not every aira ghaira natthu khaira on horseback wid a sword made us thr dog n our women thr bitch.

I know it is hard to deal with the facts but the fact is that you and your people bent the knee to Muslims for a very long time and will continue to do so. Try and compare 0 years to 1000+ years. This is not Hindu maths.

Your women are not bitches. You are the dog and the bitch.

Ki hol,,,i have no idea.?
E enei dhemali kori ase sage apuni, jua kali r hot news;) Tini jon bongali miya dhorisile aarokhie, kela bur ISIS style blast koribole plan korisile raas leela'r program ot. Test run bulihe koise, tar pasot bule Delhi t u korile heten. Don't care for any political party now, will welcome anyone that cleanses Assam from the Jihadi infested hotbeds.

E enei dhemali kori ase sage apuni, jua kali r hot news;) Tini jon bongali miya dhorisile aarokhie, kela bur ISIS style blast koribole plan korisile raas leela'r program ot. Test run bulihe koise, tar pasot bule Delhi t u korile heten. Don't care for any political party now, will welcome anyone that cleanses Assam from the Jihadi infested hotbeds.
Might be true but can be false too,,,,,just politics.
Btw yes we need to be vigilant,,,,most important thing being political n market power.
Market power tu besi nai but political tu jate hator pora najai,,setu final korile hol

I know it is hard to deal with the facts but the fact is that you and your people bent the knee to Muslims for a very long time and will continue to do so. Try and compare 0 years to 1000+ years. This is not Hindu maths.

Your women are not bitches. You are the dog and the bitch.
Like i said ,,u r weak in history,,,,dont learn it from ur elders,,,go to a proper library n read books.
Ps- just for laughs,,,when has someone from conterminous pakistan reigned conterminous India for 1000 yrs?
Different invaders who happnd to be muslims ruled parts of India for like 700 yrs.
But have u ever wondered what was happening to conterminous Pakistan for last 2-3milleniums :D

I know it is hard to deal with the facts but the fact is that you and your people bent the knee to Muslims for a very long time and will continue to do so.
You are talking to the wrong kind of Indian perhaps, we in Assam and NE were never subjugated by the rabid Mughlai hordes, OTOH below is the attached pic of the hengdang(sword) by my Ahom ancestors used to cull your kind and defeat their every forays here.
images.jpeg

Like i said ,,u r weak in history,,,,dont learn it from ur elders,,,go to a proper library n read books

I never said I was weak in history. You are weak in English. So maybe you need to read the alphabet or a grammar book. I guess the whites gave you lots of genetic diversity but couldn't teach you English.

At least the Muslims taught you how to speak a proper language along with all the genetic diversity.

You are talking to the wrong kind of Indian perhaps, we in Assam and NE were never subjugated by the rabid Mughlai hordes, OTOH below is the attached pic of the hengdang(sword) by my Ahom ancestors used to cull your kind and defeat their every forays here. View attachment 591629
Whats the point of posting it on this forum :lol:
Martial bhayya r stronk,,,we just too weak

You are talking to the wrong kind of Indian perhaps, we in Assam and NE were never subjugated by the rabid Mughlai hordes, OTOH below is the attached pic of the hengdang(sword) by my Ahom ancestors used to cull your kind and defeat their every forays here. View attachment 591629

lol are you an e-thug? Come then cull my kind.

Once again i must ask the members.

Where is the presence of 2 nation theory in Bangladesh's constitution?

Bengali Nationalism versus Indian cultural hegemony seems to be the subject of the thread.

Would love to see some articles from Dhaka on this

Might be true but can be false too,,,,
Catching people red-handed with detonators and explosives about to target a Hindu festival is no joke, even for the sceptics. Let aside the arrests, being an Assamese do you really deny that Goalpara/Dhuburi/Barpeta/Nagaon and Morigaon have become the hotbeds of all kinds of extremist and anti-national activities in the past two decades.

Everyone is involved starting from the miya politicians, don't forget it was Rockybul that helped the illegal miyas gain land pattas and encroach on the reserved lands of Kaziranga. Such examples galore..

I never said I was weak in history. You are weak in English. So maybe you need to read the alphabet or a grammar book. I guess the whites gave you lots of genetic diversity but couldn't teach you English.

At least the Muslims taught you how to speak a proper language along with all the genetic diversity.
Yeah riight ofcourse,,,now go away.
Do ur bhayya things,,make fun of others miseries,,talk big n stuff.
Im done wid u

Yeah riight ofcourse,,,now go away.
Do ur bhayya things,,make fun of others,,talk big n stuff.
Im done wid u

lol. So much anger but no outlet except for the internet. Now you are my bitch.

We culled enough of your kind back in the day, due to which your Mughlai forefathers could never Islamize NE India.

Why would the mughals want NE india when they had the rest of it? What is in NE india except for chutiyas..

Bengali Nationalism versus Indian cultural hegemony seems to be the subject of the thread.
Bengali nationalism is a farce, Bengali muslim nationalism is more apt. Those East Bengalis that you so very hate now after '71 never shied away from killing their own during their so called Liberation war. Two nation theory is very much alive and we are well aware of that.

Catching people red-handed with detonators and explosives about to target a Hindu festival is no joke, even for the sceptics. Let aside the arrests, being an Assamese do you really deny that Goalpara/Dhuburi/Barpeta/Nagaon and Morigaon have become the hotbeds of all kinds of extremist and anti-national activities in the past two decades.

Everyone is involved starting from the miya politicians, don't forget it was Rockybul that helped the illegal miyas gain land pattas and encroach on the reserved lands of Kaziranga. Such examples galore..
Whatt?? Didnt know that,,im not in assam.
politicians need to do somthng first otherwise if shit hits the fan,,it will be bad

Back
Top Bottom