What's new

Many in Bangladesh now see India validating two-nation theory and abjuring secularism

Which Islamic country has Sharia?
Not specifically Sharia. I'm talking about Islamic republics, Islamic democracies.

Brunei, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen etc are Islamic countries by definition.

However there are secular Muslim countries which are indeed better for minorities like Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey.

Not specifically Sharia. I'm talking about Islamic republics, Islamic democracies.

Brunei, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen etc are Islamic countries by definition.

However there are secular Muslim countries which are indeed better for minorities like Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey.

Why did you say that in your other comment and now you are back peddling?

In fact, there are No countries with Islam as their state religion and there are no countries that have introduced sharia law. So either you are very stupid or a big lair.

You mentioned countries that don't allow you to celebrate Chrismas, Again I want to ask you do these countries have sharia as their basis or British common law or some monarchies that make their own laws?

Which countries out of the ones you have mentioned don't allow you to build temples or churches. Name one country and we can discuss it. Otherwise, do not paint Muslims with a fat brush because it can be done with Buddhism too.

There are countless Muslim countries with Islam as state religion or have introduced Sharia law. The condition of minorities living in these non secular Muslim nations is no better than Indian Muslims, if not more worse. There are many Muslim countries where building of churches and temples are forbidden, celebration of Christmas is forbidden, Christian and Hindus cannot hold government positions and many other restrictions

but hey!!! It's Hindus and Christians who are bad.

Muslims are now crying because Hindus, Buddhists and Christians are waking up and is becoming more concerned with defending their faith.

Either way, your comment is immature. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nehru had a vision of India or at least that is what he used to hoodwink the minorities within India to join the "Hindu Union". That is the whole point of the article, that the two-nation theory was proven right. Not the shit that you or nehru was talking about.

In fact, there are No countries with Islam as their state religion and there are no countries that have introduced sharia law. So either you are very stupid or a big lair.

You mentioned countries that don't allow you to celebrate Chrismas, Again I want to ask you do these countries have sharia as their basis or British common law or some monarchies that make their own laws?

Which countries out of the ones you have mentioned don't allow you to build temples or churches. Name one country and we can discuss it. Otherwise, do not paint Muslims with a fat brush because it can be done with Buddhism too.

Either way, your comment is immature. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nehru had a vision of India or at least that is what he used to hoodwink the minorities within India to join the "Hindu Union". That is the whole point of the article, that the two-nation theory was proven right. Not the shit that you are talking about.
OMG!! Most of the Muslim majority country have Islam as official religion. Also I'm not talking about a country that have Sharia laws. It can be a Islamic republic or a country which is modelled on Islam, either by using democracy or other form of government.

In Brunei you cannot build additional churches and temples. In Maldives no churches and temples are allowed. In Somalia, Yemen there are also problems building churches. Also in Egypt you need permission for making church often those are not given.

OMG!! Most of the Muslim majority country have Islam as official religion. Also I'm not talking about a country that have Sharia laws. It can be a Islamic republic or a country which is modelled on Islam, either by using democracy or other form of government.

In Brunei you cannot build additional churches and temples. In Maldives no churches and temples are allowed. In Somalia, Yemen there are also problems building churches. Also in Egypt you need permission for making church often those are not given.

How much Islam have you studied and I do not mean from youtube or this forum?

Having an official religion does not mean that the law is from that religion. Again no country in the world has Islam as the basis for their religion and if you read a little about Islamic law you would know that.

Now you mentioned Yemen and Somalia... Do you have a shred of intellect? Both of these countries are lawless countries that have been in civil war for decades. They have interim dictatorships and ragtag governments.

You mentioned Brunei, did you know this country is a monarchy? Countries that are monarchies cannot follow sharia by default. Either way, let us look at the numbers, "There are 110 mosques and prayer halls, six Christian churches, three Chinese temples, and one Hindu temple officially registered in the country" - this is off Wikipedia so you might take it with a grain of salt but still just for argument's sake.

You see by the numbers there are enough provisions for other religions given their population size. The constitution of Brunei allows for religious minorities to practice religion freely but are not allow to proselytize. This is also for Muslims too because this country does not allow any religion besides a specific type of Sunni Islam. A type of sunni islam which is hand picked by the king.

You mentioned needing permission for making a church in Egypt, listen guy, you need permission in the united states to build a church or any religious building.

So, I hope you can see that you don't know what the **** you are talking about. Try to be a little informed or fair in your approach and don't spew stupid shit.

Either way, your comment is immature. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nehru had a vision of India or at least that is what he used to hoodwink the minorities within India to join the "Hindu Union". That is the whole point of the article, that the two-nation theory was proven right. Not the shit that you or nehru was talking about.

At least 27 countries has Islam as state religion but it gives freedom to minorities unlike India which claim secular but works as a Hindu rashtra and persecute minorities!

upload_2019-11-25_23-28-5.png

At least 27 countries has Islam as state religion but it gives freedom to minorities unlike India which claim secular but works as a Hindu rashtra!

View attachment 591579

Your friend is arguing, that a country with official state religion as Islam is the same as having Sharia law. Which country has sharia law? None and that is a fact.

Your friend is arguing, that a country with official state religion as Islam is the same as having Sharia law. Which country has sharia law? None and that is a fact.
He is not my friend. He claimed both actually. Mainly Saudi Arabia and Iran has sharia law. Other gulf countries has sharia law but in a relaxed way!!

He is not my friend. He claimed both actually. Mainly Saudi Arabia and Iran has sharia law. Other gulf countries has sharia law but in a relaxed way!!

Iran doesn't have sharia and neither does Saudi Arabia. I miss read his statement.

I miss read your comment you are right Islam is the official religion of many countries but that does not mean they use Islamic Sharia as the basis of governance.

This refugee crisis is evocative of why 10 million Bangladeshis fled the genocidal onslaught by a brutalising Pakistani army in East Pakistan in 1971 and sought sanctuary in India.

What a lying piece of scum this ambassador is . Most, if not all of them were Hindus you Idiot ambassador but then again you have to parrot the same lies India fed you.

You made your bed. I hope India fucks you so bad that you regret siding with her in the first place. Looking at how things are going in India , that day is not far away when Bengalis will question 1971 narrative.

First Benglis thought they destroyed two nation theory .... Well guess what, now they are starting to believe perhaps the theory was actually right. Even leftist/liberals in Pakistan who used to trash talk about Jinnah and two nation theory had to eat their words lately.

The cozy relationship India has with Afghan government will be over the day Taliban will take over.
The only way the cozy relationship of India with Bangladesh will be over when India itself fucks it up. I am glad it is on that pathway.

Long term objectives of Pakistan will be achieved and full re-establishment of Two-nation theory will occur.

“All politics is local” is an oft-repeated truism but in South Asia, with its bitter Partition legacy, the distinction between local and regional is blurred and very fuzzy. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is unquestionably the most astute politician that Bangladesh has produced to date, a true inheritor of the mantle of her illustrious statesman-father, the late Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. Like her revered father, she has her finger (and instincts) honed to the pulse of her people. She cannot remain undisturbed by this latest development.

Like her revered father , she will probably meet the same fate. Killed by her own people.
They were all Pakistani citizens. Does it matter that they were Hindus?

Iran doesn't have sharia and neither does Saudi Arabia. I miss read his statement.

Legal system of Saudi Arabia is based on Shaira. Same with Iran as well but many aspects of civil law has been retained as well!!

I miss read your comment you are right Islam is the official religion of many countries but that does not mean they use Islamic Sharia as the basis of governance.
End of discussion.

Looking at how things are going in India , that day is not far away when Bengalis will question 1971 narrative.
Do let us know how are things going on in Pakistan first. Imran Khan is travelling a rudderless ship. Pakistan is heavily isoslated. Your CPEC is nothing but another Sri Lankan Hambantota Port. Every now and then Pakistan goes to IMF for debt rescheduling. What happened to your PM who once said that He will commit suicide rather then approaching IMF.

Legal system of Saudi Arabia is based on Shaira. Same with Iran as well but many aspects of civil law has been retained as well!!

Dude, Monarchies cannot be based on Sharia as a default. There is no concept of a Shura in SA. In sharia, the head of the state can choose a leader but it is still confirmed by the shura. There is no shura in SA, the king has the ultimate say.

Iran has a constitution and as you know the Quran serves as the constitution in a country with Sharia. So it does not follow sharia. In an Islamic government, the rule of law is determined by Allah and his messenger (PBUH) not a parliament.

it’s not Islamic state but Islam is the state religion where all region has equal right.

But in India it will be hindu rashtra with no right to minorities specially the direction it is going!!
it’s not Islamic state but Islam is the state religion where all region has equal right, only on paper.

End of discussion.

The discussion ended before you even spoke. You don't understand sharia or Islam. Islam is not like your fake religion, there are many intricate details and you cannot just make up laws willy nilly. Buddha himself was an atheist anyways.

it’s not Islamic state but Islam is the state religion where all region has equal right, only on paper.

Same as in India. Actually worse in India, Dont you guys count the jains, sikhs and buddists part of hindus?

Back
Top Bottom