What's new

Many have left Pakistan Army or were sent home

Ansar Abassi may have deliberately left out or does not knows that in recent years, Army has been getting much much more applications for the officer ranks as well as for the jawan ranks, especially when the Rah-e-Nijat and Rah-e-Rast were in action. The officers manning the recruiting stations were amazed with the response they got. I had a chat with one of the ex-commander of an ISSB recruiting centre and he said even though soldiers (officers & jawans) were dying on daily basis and news reports were fill of them and we were thinking it will have a negative effect on the recruitment process, but to their amazement, applications for recruitment kept increasing as time passed.

Anyone ever guessed, why Army has now 60% passing marks requirement in FA/Fsc for PMA ISSB test increased from 40%?? Or has anyone recently gone through the ISSB tests from start to finish and compare it with the ISSB tests which used to happen a few years back ?? Hell of a difference in today's ISSB tests for PA & past. These are some of the indications that they are getting quality human resource, i have seen MA/MSc guys as soldiers and the percentage of such high educated soldier class is growing.

Yeah AWOLs did happen, but for many reasons, having sympathy or bad feeling in fighting the Taliban Muslims is just a small percentage of these AWOLs, fear was a major one.

This article is another one of the Army bashing series from our beloved media.

now that is an epic fail....

judging at ISSB....its like asking a girl during the rishta process if she can cook?? or whether or not she is a whore.... come on....what do you think an employment seeker at ISSB would reply like...

i remember there were stupid fill in the blank sentences like,

i love ____________ (pak army)
i am afraid of ____________ (nothing)
my most fearfull moment is ____________ (not getting dopped and hit the car rather a subtl watching ****)
my ambition in life ____________ (is to do some thing great for maaaaaaa country)

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that is an epic fail....

judging at ISSB....its like asking a girl during the rishta process if she can cook?? or whether or not she is a whore.... come on....what do you think an employment seeker at ISSB would reply like...

i remember there were stupid fill in the blank sentences like,

i love ____________ (pak army)
i am afraid of ____________ (nothing)
my most fearfull moment is ____________ (not getting dopped and hit the car rather a subtl watching ****)
my ambition in life ____________ (is to do some thing great for maaaaaaa country)

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you are mistaken here. ISSB's psychology test is the best one. It doesnt give you enough time for thinking, if you are able to fill all the blanks, i cant bet that it will be true reflection of your mentality. Just try that at home you will realize what I am saying.

the most interesting part was: why you want to join army? sir ji aaj kal rah-e-nijad or Rah-e-Rast jo chal rahi hain army mien...isi liye...

anyone who has prepared for interviews know how it goes ! psychological test only filters mentally disordered kids...for everyone else, its just to answer already known questions, average or less than average intelligence level with a little bit of practise can do it for you... (for S.M.R as well)

another was the M.A/MSc passed Soldiers.... I mean come on yar....:hitwall:

by the way Taimi, it is good that a positive aspect is kept inside the organization, however here in a public forum we are just comparing the outside opinion with it... and it looks funny...

Yar Geo is more focusing on india and aman ki asha rather than the security of their own country ,they are promoting their culture more and more with every passing day, stupidity at its best, thats why i never liked geo from day 1 , their are many other channels to but geo is prominent in this regard.

Fazool ki debates for hours ending up with no results , if they want a big change then instead of useless debates they should try to unite this nation and make them stand against the culprits or can act as a catalyst for a revolution , endless non-fruitful debates will do nothing but wastage of time

Yar Geo is more focusing on india and aman ki asha rather than the security of their own country ,they are promoting their culture more and more with every passing day, stupidity at its best, thats why i never liked geo from day 1 , their are many other channels to but geo is prominent in this regard.

Fazool ki debates for hours ending up with no results , if they want a big change then instead of useless debates they should try to unite this nation and make them stand against the culprits or can act as a catalyst for a revolution , endless non-fruitful debates will do nothing but wastage of time

I dont watch Geo from the day when I got confirmed that Geo's program on Ajmal Kasab was a fake story. Further, their entertainment news is just focused on bollywood as if we do not have anything to show on our entertainment.

and these talk shows (cheap cost programs) are nothing but a platform for mud slinging by the politicians.

They seem to be with one policy i.e. bring everything which is against Pakistan.

I dont watch Geo from the day when I got confirmed that Geo's program on Ajmal Kasab was a fake story. Further, their entertainment news is just focused on bollywood as if we do not have anything to show on our entertainment.

and these talk shows (cheap cost programs) are nothing but a platform for mud slinging by the politicians.

They seem to be with one policy i.e. bring everything which is against Pakistan.

Also sometimes very baihooda programs are being shown on their channel , another thing which you will often smell with geo is that they are always worried about their "wah wah" in order to illude the minds of a people with a notion that "geo is the best" no matter how critical situation it is , no matter how many people have been killed in an incident, no matter whether an event is worthy of showing to the public, no matter how imp is the privacy of a certain thing they will always disclose it with a pet statement " Yeh khabar sabse pahle apke liye laya geo news "

As far as that fake report of Ajmal Kasab is concerned it was initiated by another news channel (forgot its name) but then follwed by geo news (geo news kici se peechay kese reh sakta ha )

I wonder our media (there are exceptions as well) why always shows the negative side of Pakistan and positive side of india, israel etc They will keep uttering for hours abt the security problems in Pakistan and the harsh thing done to locals but never speak about whats happening in Palestine or Maqbooza kashmir , Bechara PTV is the only channel keep yelling about the inhuman activities in palestine or maqbooza kashmir lol even last time around geo was showing indian movies during Ramadhan and another channel of Pakistan named as style 360 if i remember correctly was showing weird content on 9th and 10th of muharam , i mean can you imagine it ,

I wonder our media (there are exceptions as well) why always shows the negative side of Pakistan and positive side of india, israel etc They will keep uttering for hours abt the security problems in Pakistan and the harsh thing done to locals but never speak about whats happening in Palestine or Maqbooza kashmir , Bechara PTV is the only channel keep yelling about the inhuman activities in palestine or maqbooza kashmir lol even last time around geo was showing indian movies during Ramadhan and another channel of Pakistan named as style 360 if i remember correctly was showing weird content on 9th and 10th of muharam , i mean can you imagine it ,

Because they are the true patriots. They don't want to create a false sense of "All iz well". They want to tell the Pakistanis what is wrong wit their country and how they can fix it. They show India because India too was started at the same day as that of Pakistan and at the same level. They want to tell the Pakistanis, "Yes we too can".

And what exactly does the happenings in Palestine or Chechnya or Kashmir bring to the lives of an ordinary Pakistani ? Nilch, Nada.

Move on from this thekedari and start fixing your own house - is their message. But it somehow seems to have been lost on you.

Because they are the true patriots. They don't want to create a false sense of "All iz well". They want to tell the Pakistanis what is wrong wit their country and how they can fix it. They show India because India too was started at the same day as that of Pakistan and at the same level. They want to tell the Pakistanis, "Yes we too can".

And what exactly does the happenings in Palestine or Chechnya or Kashmir bring to the lives of an ordinary Pakistani ? Nilch, Nada.

Move on from this thekedari and start fixing your own house - is their message. But it somehow seems to have been lost on you.

looks like your media in very unpatriotic :lol:

carry on with the topic...

looks like your media in very unpatriotic :lol:

carry on with the topic...

You should see our media spanking the rear of the douchebags in the centre for certain policies.

Of course the grounds of criticism of both media of their respective governments is different. But to say our media never criticizes the Govt is gross exxageration.

because thats a reality dude !! are you good in economy, sports, technology ??? what positive can that poor channel show ??

Pity!The same people and their views today doesn't even worth a penny when they ask Army to stop drones.
The innocence of the people is turning out to be their unintentional act of crime.People of Pakistan must have to differentiate between Bashing of the Army and the Accountability of the Army.

Pity!The same people and their views today doesn't even worth a penny when they ask Army to stop drones.
The innocence of the people is turning out to be their unintentional act of crime.People of Pakistan must have to differentiate between Bashing of the Army and the Accountability of the Army.

well thats the whole point, no one is actually bashing the military, but they want to make as if this is whats going on, in fact the nation is just trying to be watchful and critical over their military's actions, which they have never experienced before, so it is better to take a self-correcting path rather than to remain in denial... accept the pressure of Nation as a chance to take the right path.... it has got to be a constant pressure, so no end to media trial of military...

the military establishment must realize that new elements have created new situation, and it must not live in 90s...times have changed...learn to live with it...

well thats the whole point, no one is actually bashing the military, but they want to make as if this is whats going on, in fact the nation is just trying to be watchful and critical over their military's actions, which they have never experienced before, so it is better to take a self-correcting path rather than to remain in denial... accept the pressure of Nation as a chance to take the right path.... it has got to be a constant pressure, so no end to media trial of military...

the military establishment must realize that new elements have created new situation, and it must not live in 90s...times have changed...learn to live with it...

Why to held Army accountable and for what? Army has its own courts for its officers where anyone is properly trialed and convicted as their rules. What civilians have to with that? They used to do in the past and doing currently as well. There is no 'big' change which the AA points out. He is just trying to wash his hands in flowing Ganga.

As far as drones are concerned, why dont the parliament 'experiment' army / PAF by giving orders to shot the drones down.

Today's Pakistan Army is wanting professionalism, Especially under the dictation by Kiyani(slob).:angry:

Back
Top Bottom