What's new

Many figures of the OC movement in HK are actually Vietnamese?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nation beg other nationality to immigrate to their country, stop think too highly of the Chinese, many Chinese in yrs past hope the western world accept their immigrant application to live in the western world, even many illegal Chinese in the US, Canada, Australia.
oh, comon, stop discussing about Chinese immigration, IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

you should ask Chinese in South China first, right?
i guess the chance is real low that they want to "get back" to that fictional world "Baiyue in your mouth"
the Pawn will become the Queen when the right time come, as long as u still can keep some pawns on the chess board :pop:

Luo Yue gained independence and become Viets now. Hongkong peopele could regain independence from China now. Go ahead, Nan Yue people.

I think you are confused. :lol:

Like I said, the only time I think about Vietnam is when I'm walking on the streets of Hong Kong, and I see our HK police rounding up a bunch of Vietnamese illegal immigrants.

Nobody wants to be associated with that. Even those Vietnamese illegal immigrants themselves.

Are you mentally-challenged. He only asked for deportation of those who are engaged in anti-China/separatist activities. Sure the majority are good law-abiding citizens. But, those who break the national law must be deported. Same goes with any other national living as immigrants in some other country.

Isn't the law in Hong Kong allow people to peacefully protest? You mean everyone protest against Hong Kong government should be deport back to where they from, most of them born in HK, where should they be deport back? No one in the western world will be deport if they protest against their government.

Those VNese r HKer now, so they have the right to protest against China corrupted Govt. , u have No right to deport them :pop:

They will still be regarded as the foreigners.

Since most HKers prefer to the Chinese women from the North China and inland part of the South China.

They don't wanna breed with the Viets.

Isn't the law in Hong Kong allow people to peacefully protest? You mean everyone protest against Hong Kong government should be deport back to where they from, most of them born in HK, where should they be deport back? No one in the western world will be deport if they protest against their government.

Having "residence" in Hong Kong is not the same as having Chinese citizenship.

Residence can be revoked easily.

oh, comon, stop discussing about Chinese immigration, IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

Bunch of illegal Chinese in the US, majority of the US citizen have problem with the illegal Chinese.

They will still be regarded as the foreigners.

Since most HKers prefer to the Chinese women from the North China and inland part of the South China.

They don't wanna breed with the Viets.
Then more Vn women will come to HK and get married wt our men :pop:

Those VNese r HKer now, so they have the right to protest against China corrupted Govt. , u have No right to deport them :pop:

They are residents, not citizens, whose resident status can be revoked if they found to be engaged in anti-China activity. Some are already being deported as I type this message, by the way.

If someone is found to be jeopardizing national security, his residency can be revoked and the person is deported. That's China's law and your concern or objection does not matter here.

What the West does with their own residents is not our business.

Now Indian, tone down your foul language and learn to speak in a respectful manner.

Then more Vn women will come to HK and get married wt our men :pop:

When the HK men got a chance to marry with those Mainland Chinese women, they will not choose your women.

4a7a8c44ebf81a4c70240358d62a6059242da6d2.jpg

adb1114c510fd9f9f401baf8242dd42a2934a4d2.jpg

Bunch of illegal Chinese in the US, majority of the US citizen have problem with the illegal Chinese.

Deport them back to China. In fact, China does want those corrupt people to be deported back to China while the US refrains from doing that.

Now, Indian, China will do whatever it pleases on its own land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom