What's new

Many figures of the OC movement in HK are actually Vietnamese?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post is actually very helpful, it has resolved many unnecessary misunderstandings between the Mainlanders and the HKers.

Because now we see who are those so-called 'HK' protestors exactly.

I think you are confused. :lol:

Like I said, the only time I think about Vietnam is when I'm walking on the streets of Hong Kong, and I see our HK police rounding up a bunch of Vietnamese illegal immigrants.

Nobody wants to be associated with that. Even those Vietnamese illegal immigrants themselves.

Thís ís Hua people in ethnicity.

Nationality law of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The explanations concerning the implementation of the nationality of Hong Kong residents is that Hong Kong residents of Chinese descent are Chinese nationals."

^^^ This should clear up the issue.

Hong Kong residents of Chinese descent are Chinese nationals.

Those who are not of Chinese descent, they only have "residency" here. And residency can easily be revoked. Or simply not renewed.

There are about 10 million illegal aliens from Vietnam now living in South China.

So the best way is to deport them back to Vietnam.

Otherwise, when their population is thriving on our soil, they are going to raise the flag of Dai Viet.

So it is the time to purge the parasites before it is getting out of control.

10 million? No offense bro but I find that hard to believe. If there were that many, Chinese police would have started cracking skulls already.

Yeah, China will lose its South China back to BaiYue people soon coz No Chinese cant live wt $150 /month like VNese :laugh:

You sure are proud of how Viets can live like monkies on less than 1 cent a day with dead Viet babies in trash bins. How dumb does someone have to be that they're *proud* of their country's abject poverty? Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh! :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom