What's new

Many figures of the OC movement in HK are actually Vietnamese?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you think isn't my concern but for a Chinese immigrant in Canada hypocritically promote prosecution of immigrant in China just totally wrong.
Did we beg Canada government to accept Chinese immigrants? As a matter fact, Canada is absorbing China's blood through the immigrants. Personally speaking, I want those rich and skilled Chinese to stay here.

What about those hundreds of thousands of Chinese Vietnameses who got deported for no reason whatsoever in the 1970s?

Most of the deported had lived in Vietnam for generations。

Totally wrong for Vietnam forced deportation of Vietnamese Chinese in the 1980, I never say Chinese in China have no right to promote immigrant deportation in China, I hate the self hypocrisy as an immigrant and promote immigrant prosecution.

Wasn't this Billy Chiu the one who got whacked by a HK guy? :rofl:

By the way is that Joshua Wong a true Chinese? He looks quite peculiar

Totally wrong for Vietnam forced deportation of Vietnamese Chinese in the 1980, I never say Chinese in China have no right to promote immigrant deportation in China, I hate the self hypocrisy as an immigrant and promote immigrant prosecution.

He promotes immigrant prosecution who seeks trouble inside China asshole, learn to read his comments.

If we ever decide to deport the b@stards who do nothing but cause trouble,we are only paying back in kind。

Did we beg Canada government to accept Chinese immigrants? As a matter fact, Canada is absorbing China's blood through the immigrants. Personally speaking, I want those rich and skilled Chinese to stay here.

No nation beg other nationality to immigrate to their country, stop think too highly of the Chinese, many Chinese in yrs past hope the western world accept their immigrant application to live in the western world, even many illegal Chinese in the US, Canada, Australia.

Your Mother River is the Red River, not our Yangzi River.

So stop invading our country with your smugglers.
Yeah, then go back to ur mother land and do the low-paid job now, dont love China just by ur dirty mouth.:pop:

Wasn't this Billy Chiu the one who got whacked by a HK guy? :rofl:

By the way is that Joshua Wong a true Chinese? He looks quite peculiar

He promotes immigrant prosecution who seeks trouble inside China asshole, learn to read his comments.

Penpal, calm down.

*pours you tea*

Drink, calm down.

No nation beg other nationality to immigrate to their country, stop think too highly of the Chinese, many Chinese in yrs past hope the western world accept their immigrant application to live in the western world, even many illegal Chinese in the US, Canada, Australia.
If US or Canada want Chinese illegal immigrants to go back to China, we don't have problem with that. You should shut up if we do the same thing. Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom