What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

Is this thread about muslims not allowed to slaughter Cow in India or Maneka opposing ow slaughter for Army sneakers? Also do we really owe any explanation in this respect to any body and more so to a Pakistani?

You seem confused in two things, are you against 'animal' slaughtering or 'cow' slaughtering?

What are you against?

Which one do you want Indians to be against so that you feel happy?

You seem to be unhappy that we don't care sweet fanny adams, while you make a song and dance over every small thing as you can see in the thread on drinking!

If someone had started it on pork, there would be mayhem!

You won't find such a negatively rumbustious uproar about beef with the Hindus.

Does that disappoint you?

they won't allow cow slaughter in gujarat and karnataka like states. instead, these cows ends up in Kerala or even these old cows will cross borders east. hypocrisy!

Manipur is a tribal state and have special privileges.

Sikhs and Jains have no problems with the Marriage Act and if they have no problem and are secular do you have a problem with that? What is your stake in it?

Who told you the Sikhs don't have any problems with it? Whether they have a problem with it or not doesn't make this action right or wrong either.

What are you against?

Which one do you want Indians to be against so that you feel happy?

You seem to be unhappy that we don't care sweet fanny adams, while you make a song and dance over every small thing as you can see in the thread on drinking!

If someone had started it on pork, there would be mayhem!

You won't find such a negatively rumbustious uproar about beef with the Hindus.

Does that disappoint you?

I am sorry if you got offended.

I am not against slaughter of any animal, as these creatures are created to humans. Somehow all of them are beneficial to mankind.

I am against any law that is based on pick and choose.

Rest of your post is personal attack, ignored.

I am sorry if you got offended.

I am not against slaughter of any animal, as these creatures are created to humans. Somehow all of them are beneficial to mankind.

I am against any law that is based on pick and choose.

Rest of your post is personal attack, ignored.

I am not offended.

I like discussion and that is the way to learn.

No personal attacks implied or intended.

Painting scenarios to prove a point and that is all

yes they can in calcutta i mostly eat beef halal indian beef even south indian's are known beef lovers

Beef is served in Delhi as well as U.P as far as i know.. BTW, who goes inside the slaughter houses to check what animal they are cutting apart. It can be a pig, a cow or a dog depends on what one wanna sell..

Who told you the Sikhs don't have any problems with it? Whether they have a problem with it or not doesn't make this action right or wrong either.

OK, we got your point every body has problem with everything in India and India is not a secular nation rather ruled by fanatic, extremist, evil Hindus. Happy!! Now don't commit suicide over it..

Bilal: Next time you visit your family in India, do share your feelings with a Sikh & let him know how much Pakistanis care about them and then wait for the reply..

Ok taken your advise we will just take the hindu marrige act copy and paste and make it sikh marrige act because there is hardly any diffrence in terms of legal issues. So we just saved some paper.

OK, we got your point every body has problem with everything in India and India is not a secular nation rather ruled by fanatic, extremist, evil Hindus. Happy!! Now don't commit a suicide over it..

Post reported.

I am not offended.

I like discussion and that is the way to learn.

No personal attacks implied or intended.

Painting scenarios to prove a point and that is all

discussion??? Lolz..

Have you seen my posts in the drinking thread / blasphemy thread?

when you people are not left with any argument, you come on porks etc.

:wave:

The leather makes the shoes trendy, but comfortable?

The insides are almost all cloth, soles are rubber, so how hard is it to find an alternative? But of course, no one can turn down juicy steaks :D So what do we do with all that extra skin? Are there non-fashion uses for leather?

They do. Who told you that ?? They have all the freedom same like any other religion. India is not Pakistan or Bangladesh. Check the Laws and then talk. Or I post discrimination like Blasphemy law ?

India is Secular country with 84% Population following Indian religion.

slaughtering a buffalo is different than slaughtering a COW!
muslims are not allowed to slaughter cows, my mother is from India and she told me they never had a cow for eid-ul-adha, because the hindu community wouldn't approve it!

Back
Top Bottom