What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

Beef or leather is not banned in India. India in fact the third largest producer in the world. Ceremonial public cow slaughter is what is banned. I know it is hypocritical to kill cows secretly for leather when people revere it in public. But the point is not to cause communal disharmony by doing it in public. And it is not like muslims should slaughter only cows to celebrate their festival.

1. So the onlhy issue is Not to slaughter cows inb public and we can slaughter cows in slaughter houses and it has nothing to do with respect or disrepsect to hindu beliefs.

2. your argument about Muslims should sacrifice other halal animals than cows is weak since Indian large number of hindus wearing things made of cow skin including shoes so why you are getting offended in the first place when Muslims slaughter cows

Indian Army is a secular institution.The opening post says that IA already has a large no.of shoes made from Cow Hides.

You mean seculars are allowed to hurt sentiments of millions of Hindus in India? if yes then why all the crying and anger against Muslims??

Is it so hard for you to comprehend? Secular does not means giving rights to offend the majority religious views.

public slaughter of cow is to Hindus as Quran burning is to Muslims. India does not allow both.

It would be wasting time trying to explain anything to that broken record. India banned satanic verses too, why? because it hurt religious feeling of Hindus? In fact is the idea to protect someone's religious feelings or to protect innocent civilians from any law and order issue it may lead to?

Even in most gulf countries you can sacrifice animals only in registered slaughter houses, its just hygienic.

Bilalhaider should sacrifice 6 cows this eid with his own hands and bathe in their blood too. It will make no difference to the Muslims in India but this gentleman will feel better for sure! Infact he must visualise the cow as a holy Hindu animal when he slits the throat, it will give him the pleasure he seeks on this forum through repetition on irrelevent threads,

You mean seculars are allowed to hurt sentiments of millions of Hindus in India? if yes then why all the crying and anger against Muslims??

cows are treated differently in diff parts of india. in our region i've never heard of cow slaughter but in other parts it is done. if cows can be slaughtered for other uses then Muslims should also be allowed. plus i don't get why only cow get special treatment among us. i being a hindu never gave any respect to cow. for me all animals are animals. double standards should not be there. either complete ban on it or uplift ban entirely .

It would be wasting time trying to explain anything to that broken record. India banned satanic verses too, why? because it hurt religious feeling of Hindus? In fact is the idea to protect someone's religious feelings or to protect innocent civilians from any law and order issue it may lead to?

Even in most gulf countries you can sacrifice animals only in registered slaughter houses, its just hygienic.

Bilalhaider should sacrifice 6 cows this eid with his own hands and bathe in their blood too. It will make no difference to the Muslims in India but this gentleman will feel better for sure! Infact he must visualise the cow as a holy Hindu animal when he slits the throat, it will give him the pleasure he seeks on this forum through repetition on irrelevent threads,

when you slit the throat of thousands of holy Hindu animal the cow for making shoes for thousands of indian armymen do you feel the same??? why dont you feel different since you are a Hindu and cow is holy to you if you dont feel bad then why you are pointing fingers at others?

1. So the onlhy issue is Not to slaughter cows inb public and we can slaughter cows in slaughter houses and it has nothing to do with respect or disrepsect to hindu beliefs.

2. your argument about Muslims should sacrifice other halal animals than cows is weak since Indian large number of hindus wearing things made of cow skin including shoes so why you are getting offended in the first place when Muslims slaughter cows

look their are halal salauther houses where you can go & sacrifise your cow in eid ul bakr same like canada we had beef this eid in canada but did not slauther it out side our house even in saudi which is the most pure muslim country people cut mostly sheep/lamp,goat yes also cows in calcutta you even slaughter cows in muslim areas so yes you can (eat) have halal beef cow as food in india in some places you can slauther it openly while 0others their are slauther houses for it you can go their do it bring home the meat & enjoy so whats the problem ? yes places magharastra,gujrat & few you have buffalos but india is a very large country south indians,east indians,north east indians are known for their intelectualism, tolerance & less religious out look though they give religion important as it should be but with in the normal realm's of society so agar apko guy (cow) beef khana hai to app india mein kha sakti hai

cows are treated differently in diff parts of india. in our region i've never heard of cow slaughter but in other parts it is done. if cows can be slaughtered for other uses then Muslims should also be allowed. plus i don't get why only cow get special treatment among us. i being a hindu never gave any respect to cow. for me all animals are animals. double standards should not be there. either complete ban on it or uplift ban entirely .

Alpha my only point here is that why those who opposed their fellow Muslim Indians for cow slaughter be it public or in slaughter houses, have NO issue with slaughtering cows by Hindus for making shoes for Indian army men.

the issue here is not beef or no beef but the issue is why this double standard when respecting your own holy animal. this attitude in my opinion proves that the issue is not the holiness of the cow if it was then they would have criticised slaughering cows for making shoes for Indian army soldiers.

so it will be wise to avoide igniting communal tension on Eid by NOT condemning Muslims for the same in India.

when you slit the throat of thousands of holy Hindu animal the cow for making shoes for thousands of indian armymen do you feel the same??? why dont you feel different since you are a Hindu and cow is holy to you if you dont feel bad then why you are pointing fingers at others?

I'm a Hindu, I eat beef. I don't care if cows are killed any more than a goat!

So if killing cows gives you pleasure and indeed vents all that unhealthy hindu hatred you have, same as bilal, then please you also follow my advise and kill six cows this eid.

Mental health is important!

Alpha my only point here is that why those who opposed their fellow Muslim Indians for cow slaughter be it public or in slaughter houses, have NO issue with slaughtering cows by Hindus for making shoes for Indian army men.

the issue here is not beef or no beef but the issue is why this double standard when respecting your own holy animal. this attitude in my opinion proves that the issue is not the holiness of the cow if it was then they would have criticised slaughering cows for making shoes for Indian army soldiers.

so it will be wise to avoide igniting communal tension on Eid by NOT condemning Muslims for the same in India.

religious views are to be blamed & as u know reversing religious beliefs are next to impossible all over the world. meneka gandhi is not the first to protest other groups also complained to defence minister when they came to know that cow leather is to be used for making shoes, the project is in danger after that. the point many in india slaughter cow privately but if hindus get to knew it they will oppose it. and i think muslims in india should also respect hindu beliefs (even if it is illogical). there are many other animals which can be slaughtered. peace & harmony is more important then beef.

o bhai you can EAT BEEF HALAL BEEF be it muslims or non muslims in india their are slaughter houses alkabeer halal beef is an indian company yes muslims can eat beef even slaughter it but in slaughter houses same as canada u.s/u,k australia etc's for GOD's sake is it that hard for you to undarstand ? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I dont know about u guys but i am with Maneka Gandhi on this.

Dont kill the cattle folks for anything.Find another way to make the boots.

I don't get the whole idea of giving one animal preference over another one.

I've asked my hindu friends about this, and they said this tradition started because in the old ages, the cow would plow the fields and give milk through out it's life, hence not eating cow is more due to respect that any specialty of the cow. Can anyone confirm with me if it's true?

Anyway on topic, as long as there are people eating animals, i don't see a reason why the same animals can't be killed for other important purposes, like providing leather to the army and so forth.

)n the issue of having no objection to Hindus slaughtering animals, it is worth knowing that the majority of the butchers and slaughterers are Muslim and no one knows if it were hallaled or jhatked!

Back
Top Bottom