What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

India is our country and we make rules here, Pakistani should not have problem..They should be happy with the Cow slaughtering in their country and should feel lucky they are in pakistan for that

but I would never endorse Cow slaughtering in My country whether it makes us secular or not, i believe we cannot hurt sentiments of 87% of population(which includes me) just to please few (and I am sure Indian Muslims understand this and who cares what neighbor think)

India is our country and we make rules here, Pakistani should not have problem..They should be happy with the Cow slaughtering in their country and should feel lucky they are in pakistan for that

but I would never endorse Cow slaughtering in My country whether it makes us secular or not, i believe we cannot hurt sentiments of 87% of population(which includes me) just to please few (and I am sure Indian Muslims understand this and who cares what neighbor think)

If not, they need to understand that and that is final.

^^ True, i guess then Indians shouldn't also talk about Blasphemy Laws in Pakistan, because you're gonna upset 95% of the people!
I rest my case!

discussion??? Lolz..

Have you seen my posts in the drinking thread / blasphemy thread?

when you people are not left with any argument, you come on porks etc.

:wave:

I am sure you are a very liberal person.

My comment pertains to this particular post and the thread in general.

Something wrong with pigs bred under hygienic conditions?

There are many Muslims who partake in pork. I can recall two important personage at least and they would be know to many here.

I assure you that very few would consume pork which were not from a farm and were from the streets.

Yes, I did mention pork, but that I knew for sure would be a three no trumps call since the thread was getting to be irrelevant wherein inspite of explanation that some like beef and some don't, notwithstanding the general religious guidelines, it appeared that some of you were not too happy that Indians do not care about that a person does to satisfy himself. And so, you all brought the same issue up and sadly, without any innovative way not to churn out the same stale staple.

Tell me what other issues on cow slaughter and beef eating you have an query on and surely I and hopefully the others, will oblige you and expand your knowledge.

If not, they need to understand that and that is final.

We are not forcing them to quit Burqas, practicing their religion and all..nor we are forcing them to eat porks...we are just trying to respect Hinduism, its Ironical that two very opposite religious practice are under one umbrella !! and we have respected all the condition of all religious group in our country..today Muslims in India can practice what is written in Islam, but same cannot be said for Muslims living in west or even in Pakistan...

this much cooperation is needed to maintain a peaceful environment..

and BDW How do you then support Sharia law?? where there is so much restriction to even your own Muslims??

I don't blame you for not understanding the word secularism but then that is the difference between you and us. Secularism is a two way street its not only about tiny sacrifices that Hindus make towards Muslims but the other way around too.

Not surprisingly Indian Muslims had issues a Fatwa against cow slaughter in India and Pakistanis wanted it removed ...like Indians care but tells you a whole lot about Pakistan doesn't it..just like how they went on the streets to protest against the Ayodhya issue on behalf of the Indian Muslims..:lol:

On another note the world should take notice of how Indian Muslims conduct themselves. They are the true representation of peaceful Islam. Something that many many Muslims around us can learn from :)

We, Non Vegetarians of India have a Huge responsibility in our hands.. To make understand the non-veg deprived what they are missing. I've read some of the Veggies have started touching Eggs. that's the First Step. :cheers:

secondly, these veggie communities have lot of misconceptions which has to be ended. like violence,lack of intelligence ,barbarianism etc are due to consuming meat. these communities occupy societies in various cities outside their states. and makes life hell for any NON-VEGETARIAN christian,hindu or muslim to get a flat their because they think non-vegans are medieval..eww.
we need sabji hatao andolan starting from Amdavad.

I don't blame you for not understanding the word secularism but then that is the difference between you and us. Secularism is a two way street its not only about tiny sacrifices that Hindus make towards Muslims but the other way around too.

Not surprisingly Indian Muslims had issues a Fatwa against cow slaughter in India and Pakistanis wanted it removed ...like Indians care but tells you a whole lot about Pakistan doesn't it..just like how they went on the streets to protest against the Ayodhya issue on behalf of the Indian Muslims..:lol:

On another note the world should take notice of how Indian Muslims conduct themselves. They are the true representation of peaceful Islam. Something that many many Muslims around us can learn from :)

If you read my posts after this one, you will see that I have clearly defined secularism, & how this act violates secular behavior.

I am sure you are a very liberal person.

My comment pertains to this particular post and the thread in general.

Something wrong with pigs bred under hygienic conditions?

There are many Muslims who partake in pork. I can recall two important personage at least and they would be know to many here.

I assure you that very few would consume pork which were not from a farm and were from the streets.

Yes, I did mention pork, but that I knew for sure would be a three no trumps call since the thread was getting to be irrelevant wherein inspite of explanation that some like beef and some don't, notwithstanding the general religious guidelines, it appeared that some of you were not too happy that Indians do not care about that a person does to satisfy himself. And so, you all brought the same issue up and sadly, without any innovative way not to churn out the same stale staple.

Tell me what other issues on cow slaughter and beef eating you have an query on and surely I and hopefully the others, will oblige you and expand your knowledge.

I have no issue if cow slaughtering is forbidden in India, as I have already said (read my earlier posts), the rule of law of every country is to be respected by the people living / present in that country.

Some of supporters of this law (cow slaughter) came with the ideology of respecting animals, so my that post was entirely in that context, on the one hand they are supporting the law, which in fact discriminates the rights of one community, but a law is a law, and on the other hand they are not accepting the reality that the law is basically for the majority of people following hinduism as they get offended owing to some holy respect for cow. We have similar type of laws in here that need to be amended, the most controversial is the 'blasphemy law' on which people even avoid to discuss upon. So the same element of extremism supports that the cows are not to be slaughtered.

Like in Pakistan on eid ul adha, not every one afford goats for slaughtering, as one good weight goat costs around 20K here, and a cow (in which 7 people share) is bit cheaper and costs around 40 - 50K. So due to cow slaughtering qurbani becomes affordable. If that aspect is addressed in india, then no one should be against 'cow' slaughter law.

They can wait until the muslim festival of Eid Al Adha when a lot of cattle is compulsary slaughtered and the army can have all the leather it wants. It is wrong to slaughter cattle only for the leather. Rather the meat and bones all should be utilized.

We are not forcing them to quit Burqas, practicing their religion and all..nor we are forcing them to eat porks...we are just trying to respect Hinduism, its Ironical that two very opposite religious practice are under one umbrella !! and we have respected all the condition of all religious group in our country..today Muslims in India can practice what is written in Islam, but same cannot be said for Muslims living in west or even in Pakistan...

this much cooperation is needed to maintain a peaceful environment..

and BDW How do you then support Sharia law?? where there is so much restriction to even your own Muslims??

Your fist para is baseless and is in entire contrast of reality. There is no country in the world that had made law to quit burqa, and you can practice your religion in every part of the world.

Even that is funny one that muslims living in west cannot practice Islam even not in Pakistan :lol: Wake up...

Yes, cooperation is needed, but it should not become 'freedom of expression' and every religion should be respected.

Those who support sharia law in Pakistan are handful people and are result of Gen. Zia policies for implementing saudi ideology in Pakistan to pretend that he is flagholder of Islam in order to get more and more recruitments for so called afghan jihad. Those elements never get much appreciation, the election results prove that. Once when they made Muttahida Mulla Alliance (MMA), they were able to get few seats in NA, but MMA is history now.

They can wait until the muslim festival of Eid Al Adha when a lot of cattle is compulsary slaughtered and the army can have all the leather it wants. It is wrong to slaughter cattle only for the leather. Rather the meat and bones all should be utilized.

In few pages back, even I gave suggestion to get the cow's skin without slaughtering it, by giving anesthesia.

Is cow slaughter permitted in India? I've heard somewhere that parts of India are allowed slaughtering of cows/cattle.

I have no issue if cow slaughtering is forbidden in India, as I have already said (read my earlier posts), the rule of law of every country is to be respected by the people living / present in that country.

I have an issue.

I don't care who eats what.

These cosmetic stuff is not material when there are greater issues that require the nation's attention.

Back
Top Bottom