What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

Is cow slaughter permitted in India? I've heard somewhere that parts of India are allowed slaughtering of cows/cattle.

If you cared to read the posts, you would have got your answer rather than appearing as if you have surfaced from the Moon!

In few pages back, even I gave suggestion to get the cow's skin without slaughtering it, by giving anesthesia.

How does it matter.

It still is killing the cow before its time to meet the Maker!

The issue is not killing a cow before its time as per the Hindus chauvinists!

If not, they need to understand that and that is final.

you r right sir..if someone wants to eat meat they can have ..there is no ban on goat, sheep, pig,hen,ducks etc etc they can choose from them, or if somebody wants to eat beef they can collect dead cows for that..now do u have a problem with that??

^^ True, i guess then Indians shouldn't also talk about Blasphemy Laws in Pakistan, because you're gonna upset 95% of the people!
I rest my case!

ur country ur wish but then if non muslim countries starts implementing their own blasphemy laws starts banning burqas, banning minarets, bringing down disputed mosques then dont come and complain..

If you read my posts after this one, you will see that I have clearly defined secularism, & how this act violates secular behavior.

then u must be supporting removal of reservations for muslims in india?? removal of shariat sytem of civil cases for muslims and removal og haj subsidy??also removal of madrassas from india ..i guess they also obstruct secularism and pleaseeeeeee urge the muslim community in general to respect the secular fabic in india, as i live in a muslim majority colony and im not allowed to open a Ham(pork) shop over there..

i know u wont reply instead u cant reply...:wave::no::wave:

I have no issue if cow slaughtering is forbidden in India, as I have already said (read my earlier posts), the rule of law of every country is to be respected by the people living / present in that country.

Some of supporters of this law (cow slaughter) came with the ideology of respecting animals, so my that post was entirely in that context, on the one hand they are supporting the law, which in fact discriminates the rights of one community, but a law is a law, and on the other hand they are not accepting the reality that the law is basically for the majority of people following hinduism as they get offended owing to some holy respect for cow. We have similar type of laws in here that need to be amended, the most controversial is the 'blasphemy law' on which people even avoid to discuss upon. So the same element of extremism supports that the cows are not to be slaughtered.

Like in Pakistan on eid ul adha, not every one afford goats for slaughtering, as one good weight goat costs around 20K here, and a cow (in which 7 people share) is bit cheaper and costs around 40 - 50K. So due to cow slaughtering qurbani becomes affordable. If that aspect is addressed in india, then no one should be against 'cow' slaughter law.

ya if indian muslims have a problem with that let them come and speak for them selves who the hell r pakistanis to speak for them??indian muslims cannot afford to go on haj who solved their problem??u muslims have a verrry big mouth and huge huige petro dollars to fund extremism then why not fund our haj subsidy??instead 87 % of the hindu community funds for that there r huge huge examples ...talibs also had their own rules and they blasted buddha statues so if buddhist nations blasts all the mosques?? if christian hindus buddhists etc implement blasphemy laws and starts executing muslims for debating with thw majority on religion what then u wont have a problem??

dudes dont show ur intelligence hanging a human for speaking against the majority and cow slaughter are 2 different issues..

What a BS all 18 pages. Some Pakistani in Pakistan can only imagine what happened here or not or what for they has been brainwashed or shown by their media. Who said beef is Ban in West Bengal? I invite the Pakistani friend to here in Kolkata I will personally take him to New Market, Esplanade. SS Hogg Market. What met do you want there? Mutton, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Duck, Sheep etc every thing under one roof. And that market is 100+ yr old. Dont sit and imagine from there. Even do you know in Nagaland & North East D0gs and others animals are eaten too.

In my opinion about the thread. I dont have problem with any meat. Its people personal choice. Killing shouldnt be happened only for Skin or leather.

Pakistani questions are genuine given the stereotype they have been feed against Hindus. Bilal haider has chosen the same line a 'maskhara' (comedian) recently used in his bigoted show recently, ditto.

These are the government orders in India banning cow slaughter:

1. UTTAR PRADESH THE UTTAR PRADESH PREVENTION OF COW SLAUGHTER ACT, 1955
2. WEST BENGAL THE WEST BENGAL ANIMAL SLAUGHTER ACT, 1950

Is it so hard for you to comprehend? Secular does not means giving rights to offend the majority religious views.

public slaughter of cow is to Hindus as Quran burning is to Muslims. India does not allow both.

slaughtering a buffalo is different than slaughtering a COW!
muslims are not allowed to slaughter cows, my mother is from India and she told me they never had a cow for eid-ul-adha, because the hindu community wouldn't approve it!

but i have my self eaten beef beef cow you can eat it its available buffalo is also available & so nis COW in calcutta kati roll made with pure cow beef bihari kabab with paratha is world famous even my mom & even my dad's mom is from india calcutta cow "hunter beef" chakundar ghost (beef ), mircha ghost ( beef) beef vindaloo bakharkhani beef soota (thread) kabab are ,tamatar tahiri (beef) mich ka tahiri ( beef) are some of the famous dish of our family in calcutta in kalinga its a famous halal kasai shops more then 20-25 at least then you have many in khidrpur

I REQUEST ALL THE MEMBERS TO SEE THIS VIDEO YES BEEF COW, GORU, GUY IS AVAILABLE IN INDIA IF YOU WANT TO EAT COW'S YES YOU CAN IT EAT IT EVEN THEIR IS HALAL VERSIONS OF IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani questions are genuine given the stereotype they have been feed against Hindus. Bilal haider has chosen the same line a 'maskhara' (comedian) recently used in his bigoted show recently, ditto.

:lol: we are not.

2. if hindus are supporting COW slaughter for making shoes for Indian army men then why you are opposing the same for Muslims in India??

is gao mata's respect has double standards

Is it so hard for you to comprehend? Secular does not means giving rights to offend the majority religious views.

public slaughter of cow is to Hindus as Quran burning is to Muslims. India does not allow both.

But cows are slaugtred for making shoes for Indian armymen. does it mean your Indian army and Govt is disrespecting sentiments of millions of devoted hindus? arent you offending your god in this case?

But cows are slaugtred for making shoes for Indian armymen. does it mean your Indian army and Govt is disrespecting sentiments of millions of devoted hindus? arent you offending your god in this case?
Indian Army is a secular institution.The opening post says that IA already has a large no.of shoes made from Cow Hides.

Beef or leather is not banned in India. India in fact the third largest producer in the world. Ceremonial public cow slaughter is what is banned. I know it is hypocritical to kill cows secretly for leather when people revere it in public. But the point is not to cause communal disharmony by doing it in public. And it is not like muslims should slaughter only cows to celebrate their festival.

Back
Top Bottom