What's new

Man wearing suicide jacket arrested in Islamabad

How about arresting imam of lal mosque and his abettors and sponsors!
Lal mosque was glorified by media and ***** asma jehangir and sponsors were indians.

Its not about the Pakhtoons,Punjabis,Mohajirs etc its about the ideology and mindset which developed in 80's and then President Zia Ul Haq completely patronized the extremeism and secterianism its a result of Afghan war that taliban exist today and gain power promote thier Ideology in all ethnicities including Pakhtoons.

For the people who think that taliban are Pakhtun,here are the examples of big non Pakhtun taliban supporters Hamid Gul,Imran Khan and Syed Munawar Hassan and many more............

So its not ethinicity but Religious Ideology which can only be countered by Religious people until they come forward and publicly attack Talibanism it will continue to exist.

take his trousers/salwar off and double check if he is a Muslim

take his trousers/salwar off and double check if he is a Muslim
Have you no shame?
Taking Kameez is enough we should'nt embarrasse the old man.
Though he is a terrorist he's a human too,who maybe brainwashed why dont we show that were not like treacherous taliban and treat human as they should be.

We should'nt care if he's Muslim or not but the only thing to cheack is,Is he Pakistani or not because lots of Afghans have been found Involved in terrorism.

PS:Why do we forget that terrorists have no religion?:hitwall:

Have you no shame?
Though he is a terrorist he's a human too,who maybe brainwashed why dont we show that were not like treacherous taliban and treat human as they should be.

We should'nt care if he's Muslim or not but the only thing to cheack is,Is he Pakistani or not because lots of Afghans have been found Involved in terrorism.

PS:Why do we forget that terrorists have no religion?:hitwall:

oh yaar i understand what you are saying but who knows if he is not a Muslim? so our government could take a better stand and insist that the foreign hand is involved for these insurgencies

So i say again, his salwar utaring, check karing, that if found Muslim without this procedure then i have no problem

Have you no shame?

yeah, we'd rather get killed by his suicide bombing than embarrass him.

if it was up to me these suicide bombers would be marched on a donkey thorough the city then blown up in a chamber with the same suicide vest.

It seems he was smuggling bullets...was not S jacket. On geo.

you are making your opinion on your encounter with just one pashtun. i can quote you hundreds of non-pashtuns who praise taliban.

you are right that there are hundreds perhaps thousands others that praise the taliban but the most active support that the taliban are getting is mainly from the pashtun belt in general and more specifically from the tribal areas.

There is a certain romantacism about the lawlessness of the tribal areas that is part of pashtun tradition and that is playing a role in whats going on in the country.

There are no doubt other factors also but this is also one of them.

I'll give an example from another part of the world that explains this issue ( and its solution ) perfectly well

For too long this happened here is Ireland also , that many people romantacized with the IRA ( Irish Republic Army ) that they are figitng the British to win back Ireland.

True that IRA started out as a movement to force the British out of Ireland.

Over time the IRA started getting involed with drugs and pettey crime.

One incident that happened in 2005 that led to a huge swing in public opinion was the murder of Robert McCartney who was from a nationalist neighbourhood in Belfast. He was killed by some members of the IRA outside a bar over some petty fight.

This became huge news in Republic of Ireland since the IRA was supposed to be fighting for the nationlist cause and here they were inlvolded in killing fellow republicans , fellow nationalists and on top of that they were intimidating the family of the victim to keep mum.

There was a realisation that excessive romantacising with notions of rebels and fighters had led to the corruption of those whom the people looked up to.

This realisation will have to come to the pahstuns in the settled areas also that the dream is over!

Tribal areas are infested with vermin and not benovalent freedom loving tribes.

And maybe just as in the case of Robert McCartny its only when these vermin cause grief to the pashtuns in the settled areas that one can see a change in attitude and perhaps a change in the over all situation. ( as one saw a glimpse of it in swat )

I will not add anything more to this topic , I know it brushes on sensitivities so will just leave it here.

Pakistan Zindabad , I love my Pakistan the way it is with it 5 regions and each with its uniqueness and may Allah help us overcome the problems that we face.

Related:
Murder of Robert McCartney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are right that there are hundreds perhaps thousands others that praise the taliban but the most active support that the taliban are getting is mainly from the pashtun belt in general and more specifically from the tribal areas.

There is a certain romantacism about the lawlessness of the tribal areas that is part of pashtun tradition and that is playing a role in whats going on in the country.

There are no doubt other factors also but this is also one of them.

I'll give an example from another part of the world that explains this issue ( and its solution ) perfectly well

For too long this happened here is Ireland also , that many people romantacized with the IRA ( Irish Republic Army ) that they are figitng the British to win back Ireland.

True that IRA started out as a movement to force the British out of Ireland.

Over time the IRA started getting involed with drugs and pettey crime.

One incident that happened in 2005 that led to a huge swing in public opinion was the murder of Robert McCartney who was from a nationalist neighbourhood in Belfast. He was killed by some members of the IRA outside a bar over some petty fight.

This became huge news in Republic of Ireland since the IRA was supposed to be fighting for the nationlist cause and here they were inlvolded in killing fellow republicans , fellow nationalists and on top of that they were intimidating the family of the victim to keep mum.

There was a realisation that excessive romantacising with notions of rebels and fighters had led to the corruption of those whom the people looked up to.

This realisation will have to come to the pahstuns in the settled areas also that the dream is over!

Tribal areas are infested with vermin and not benovalent freedom loving tribes.

And maybe just as in the case of Robert McCartny its only when these vermin cause grief to the pashtuns in the settled areas that one can see a change in attitude and perhaps a change in the over all situation. ( as one saw a glimpse of it in swat )

I will not add anything more to this topic , I know it brushes on sensitivities so will just leave it here.

Pakistan Zindabad , I love my Pakistan the way it is with it 5 regions and each with its uniqueness and may Allah help us overcome the problems that we face.

Related:
Murder of Robert McCartney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i think you just dont know what you want yo say or may be you are not thinking clearly.

This old man was wearing pouches of AK bullets all over his body. The total amount of bullets recovered from him by the SF is more than 900.

He might have been transporting these bullets, but let's not forget that if he would've detonated himself with these bullet-pouches on his body, he would've turned himself into a "Human Grenade" and all the bullets attached to his body would've turned into deadly shrapnel.

i think you just dont know what you want yo say or may be you are not thinking clearly.

what I wrote is very clear and explains one aspect of the trouble we are facing very clearly , if you would have undestood it you would not have responded with a one liner.

This old man was wearing pouches of AK bullets all over his body. The total amount of bullets recovered from him by the SF is more than 900.

He might have been transporting these bullets, but let's not forget that if he would've detonated himself with these bullet-pouches on his body, he would've turned himself into a "Human Grenade" and all the bullets attached to his body would've turned into deadly shrapnel.
Well they only recovered bullets but no explosive. It more look like militants were gather somewhere in the city for bigger adventure. Where they were planning to dump all this.Cuz if its 900 leads, can't be possible to explode at same time or use as shrapnel..
may be or may be not...
God save Pak from all these extremist snakes..

may be the old man was just supplier to a dealer but given the situation in the country who would risk to smuggle rounds through the capital. i am sure our police knows how to extract info from him.

Talibaan are a national problem, they have nests all over the country and we need to deal with them as a nation. Though NWFP has suffered the most followed by Punjab. Somehow in Karachi they is always a bomb explosions and firing in rallies of Sunni Tehrik, ANP, PPP and PTI, but some how the terrorists never do anything to big MQM rallies. May be MQM has some deal with them.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom