What's new

Man wearing suicide jacket arrested in Islamabad

At the cost of offending many people ( mainly our countrymen from the frontier ) let me just add that in Lahore and Islamabad there is not so much ethnic profiling done , and people are not targetted based on ethnicty.

Today there was an article in Dawn titled 'The curious case of Karachi' which sort of talks about why there are less attacks in Karachi than say places like Lahore , Islamabad etc I havent read that article but just the head line struck me and that is:

The Pathan population in Karachi knows that if they go left and right they will nailed there and then no questions asked. Mustafa Kamal very openly pointed them out , there have have been bust ups and in general they know that they will be ethnically profiled should there be any distrubances in the city.

Where as in Lahore and Islamabad that is not the case and most people will just let it be and not target any particular group even when its clear where the majority of terrorists are coming from

This is complete Rubbish Pathans are paying the heaviest price for their generosity and hospitality they were used as pawns by intelligence agencies and politicians and now all the sudden they are the bad guys.
There are 1000s of Pakistani Pathans serving in the armed forces taking bullets for their country every day you have conveniently forgotten about them please stop this you are actually carrying on the enemies agenda of divide and rule.

Pathans are one of the main pillars of the Pakistan Armed forces and they started joining the Armed Forces even before Pakistan became independent. Though I am half Kashmiri and half Punjabi, but do have many family members in the armed forces, but Pathans are very good, brave and patriot Pakistanis. No, if, maybe's or buts about it. Some of the units they have crossed 30-35% which is more than the quota of NWFP.

aa2a4ec829911a000fe8b46dd7eb1fba.jpg

Source: 1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily mashriq- mashriq Group

close all Madrassa, Lal Majid in Islamabad and Rawal pindi, all good. Make intelligence much more efficient. Less policing in uniform.

That is a VERY stupid thing to say.
Madrassas are actually very good places where they provide free education to young kids on the street and take care of them.
There are just SOME madrassas that teach extremist views.

This madrassa issue is just another Western propaganda to stop Pakistani children from learning about the Quran and Islam.
Not all madrassas are bad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom