What's new

Man Confronts Molestors; Thrown out of train

Reaction score
Country
India
A 28-year-old man was seriously injured after being thrown out of a moving train while trying to prevent a woman from being molested allegedly by Hindi-speaking fellow passengers at Cheruthuruthi in the district in the wee hours of Wednesday.

The man was thrown out of Malabar Express when he tried to stop the group, reportedly in an inebriated state, from outraging the modesty of the woman passenger, said Cheruthuruthi Police.

The victim has been identified as Manu, son of Rajagopala Pillai in Idukki. Besides suffering multiple injuries, both his hands were cut off after being crushed under the wheels.

He was spotted lying unconscious near the tracks in the morning and the police were alerted who rushed him to the Thrissur Medical College Hospital where his condition was stated to be critical.

He was on his way to Mookambika.

The police and the Railway Police have registered separate cases and began investigating the gruesome incident.
Chivalrous man thrown out of moving train - The New Indian Express

There are still lot of heroes present in this Nation. Its just they get little coverage. The people responsible for this act must be punished,.

Very sad news.
Other co-passengers should have supported Manu.
Kudos for Manu's bravery and for his parents who instilled such a high moral in him.
Guilty guys should be tracked as early as possible and brought to justice.

Govt. Should provide monetary support to Manu, although no amount of money could bring back his hands but thats the least that we can do for this brave man...:agree:

Sometimes i feel it would be better if we had Saudi type punishment system for these scumbags....:hitwall:

Govt. Should provide monetary support to Manu, although no amount of money could bring back his hands but thats the least that we can do for this brave man...:agree:

Sometimes i feel it would be better if we had Saudi type punishment system for these scumbags....:hitwall:

The railway force present in Train should carry out periodic checks to avoid these kind of things

Poor guy ....hopefully something can be sorted for him....

Though Saudi style is medival but I appreciate their effectiveness with which they serve their purpose.

what can you expect, RPF are busy with checking tickets.

what can you expect, RPF are busy with checking tickets.

Not sure. When i was on coll tour, they apprehended boys who were smoking and drinking. They did carry out rounds at nights. Maybe the RPF personnels in ma train were good.

Poor guy. Good guys always pay a heavy price, but losing 2 hands is basically a life sentence to a poor life. The authorities should catch the offenders and bind them up for the hero guy to do as he please - like bludgeon their balls with the stump of his arms until they die.

Salute to that brave hero for his act of bravery. Govt. must provide him some job in order to compensate something in the damage he had so that he can living for his life. Otherwise if he is a normal serviceman he will find it very difficult to lead his life.

Very sad to hear what happened to that brave man.

Hope they catch the culprits and they get what they deserve.

very sad news.he should be compensated atleast. .

Back
Top Bottom