What's new

Man arrested for Pakistani crescent on Indian flag

In India the means to air a powrful protest for Muslims is hoisting Pakistani flag :)

anyway in this case the hardline Hindu extremists are behind the incident to blame Muslim community as always.

just like Hindu terrorists who were involved in Makka mosque blasts and Hindu temple blasts but were blaming Muslims

:what: past? yeh it was in 2013 BC on Jan 11th

police had said that after investigations

waste of time... What u said agiants India is lie ...

waste of time... What u said agiants India is lie ...

The Indians find themself that what i said is true.

Hindus involved in bomb blasts in Indian mosques as well as temples just to blame Indian Muslims.

The Indian Hindus extremists hoisted a Pakistani flag to blame it on Muslim Community in the area just to create communal tension and get votes and emtional support from Hindu public.

Now you think it is for election purpose but when Union Home Minister made remarks on Hindu terrorism, you all said it was true, not a political move. :hitwall:

You guys have great logic.

Two cases in a country of 1.2 billion people and you finding conspiracy. Great.

Sorry, I forgot Conspiracy theory is taught in Pakistan much more than Science.

I see you are clinging to straws.

1. What Shinde said about Hindu terrorism is based on the investigations . Its another point that you may question the timing of the statement but NOT The result of the investigation which proved Indian Hindu extremists involved in terrorism in India.

2. What the hindu extremist group did viz a viz hoisting the Pakistani flag is a fabricated plane by them. cant you differentiate between the two?

Hindus involved in bomb blasts in Indian mosques as well as temples just to blame Indian Muslims.

The Indian Hindus extremists hoisted a Pakistani flag to blame it on Muslim Community in the area just to create communal tension and get votes and emtional support from Hindu public.

Propaganda of communal Indian (Kongressi, Muslim leauge and MIM). All suspects are illegaly framed by Kongress to get vote...

1. What Shinde said about Hindu terrorism is based on the investigations . Its another point that you may question the timing of the statement but NOT The result of the investigation which proved Indian Hindu extremists involved in terrorism in India.

2. What the hindu extremist group did viz a viz hoisting the Pakistani flag is a fabricated plane by them. cant you differentiate between the two?

Darling of terrorists (Mr Shinde) open his ****** mouth based on news in newspapers, newschannels (he himself told). If there is any such result of investigation Mr Darling should bring in front...

The findings of investigation can not be taken on face values, unless judiciary approve it.

True what you say but you are aware that it was Indian police (mainly Hindus) that cracked those cases and arrested these nut cases. That is something to commend, is it not?

Shinde said that leaders of the RSS/BJP were involved in terrorism & training. He is the Home Minister, he should arrest them & prosecute them without delay if that is true. If he doesn't do that; all he is involving in is political double speak & that makes his statements as The Indian HM suspect all the time. It is one thing to suggest that there is Hindu/Saffron terrorism & that it poses a serious challenge but if you make specific allegations about criminal conduct by the principal opposition party & then don't substantiate it, you are quite simply asking for trouble.

I see you being too selective what suits you best.

When GOI says Pakistan Army beheaded Indian soldier, you say GOI is lying, now you believe GOI is telling truth ? Same Shinde accused PA, he is lying, he accused RSS, BJP, he is right. :lol:

When LOC incident happened, you all said GOI wants to divert attention from rape as elections are approaching, but you don't question his remarks JUST AFTER Congress national meet ESPECIALLY for General Election 2014 ?

See, you guys are just too funny. You just pick what suits you all. :rofl:

Carry on. Its really hilarious to see all these posts of your.

True what you say but you are aware that it was Indian police (mainly Hindus) that cracked those cases and arrested these nut cases. That is something to commend, is it not?

Indeed thats why you will see a word "Hindu hardliner/extremists/groups" from my side atleast NOT all Hindus.

Shinde said that leaders of the RSS/BJP were involved in terrorism & training. He is the Home Minister, he should arrest them & prosecute them without delay if that is true. If he doesn't do that; all he is involving in is political double speak & that makes his statements as The Indian HM suspect all the time. It is one thing to suggest that there is Hindu/Saffron terrorism & that it poses a serious challenge but if you make specific allegations about criminal conduct by the principal opposition party & then don't substantiate it, you are quite simply asking for trouble.

That is up to the Indians to ask him to bring proofs for criminal donduct of saffron group though there are police investigations and he was sighting few cases i guess though he may be speaking a political figure. But the reality is also that Saffron group is involved in creating communal tension and terrorism every now and then

Even few days back in dholay (pardon me for wrong spelling for the area you may correct it) the communal fight over food at a resturant later proved by police investigations that "some hindus" were responsible for deliberatly creating tension and killing of a Muslim

I see you being too selective what suits you best.

When GOI says Pakistan Army beheaded Indian soldier, you say GOI is lying, now you believe GOI is telling truth ? Same Shinde accused PA, he is lying, he accused RSS, BJP, he is right. :lol:

When LOC incident happened, you all said GOI wants to divert attention from rape as elections are approaching, but you don't question his remarks JUST AFTER Congress national meet ESPECIALLY for General Election 2014 ?

See, you guys are just too funny. You just pick what suits you all.
Carry on. Its really hilarious to see all these posts of your.

This same yardstick can be used for you since you selectively accept shinde's statements against Pakistan as true but deny his statements about Hindu militants.

on the other hand i can refute his statements over LoC, with logical reasons and facts whereas you cant rebute his statement against Saffron terrorism since it had already been investigated and found correct.

We want RSS and BJP banned and prosecuted for Terrorism, otherwise Shinde is just playing very low class anti-national politics congress is renowned for.
:lol: Yeah, what he is waiting for if he has evidence ?

Another gang rape, GOI silent, LOC beheading 6 days to respond, statement after Election meet, Spontaneous allegations. :D

Local Indian news. Banned topic.
Everything seems to be banned here!! Local Pakistan news, local Indian news, local SL, BD news...What's left? Strategic toilets and poverty issues? :cheesy:

Indeed thats why you will see a word "Hindu hardliner/extremists/groups" from my side atleast NOT all Hindus.

Good that there is that acknowledgement.

That is up to the Indians to ask him to bring proofs for criminal donduct of saffron group though there are police investigations and he was sighting few cases i guess though he may be speaking a political figure. But the reality is also that Saffron group is involved in creating communal tension and terrorism every now and then

He is the Home Minister of India. Unlike others, he can't just run away from his statements. I expect my Home Minister to take the lead in prosecuting terrorists regardless of their religion but if you make political statements like these, then you risk your reputation. He will need, as HM, to work with BJP governed states & also as the leader of the lower house of parliament, to work with the principal opposition party. Tarring them with a broad brush & suggesting that they support terrorists but not taking action makes his position very dicey. Any Congress leader(like Digvijay Singh) saying it is different, when you hold an important post, you must back your words with action.
Even few days back in dholay (pardon me for wrong spelling for the area you may correct it) the communal fight over food at a resturant later proved by police investigations that "some hindus" were responsible for deliberatly creating tension and killing of a Muslim

That is unfortunately a recurring problem & one that needs to be put down with an iron hand. Scumbags exist in every community & need to be dealt with before they taste success.

(If what fateh71 said is correct, the story is different & this does not hold water but the principles in my statement hold for either Hindus or Muslims who try to give an incident a communal color.)

This same yardstick can be used for you since you selectively accept shinde's statements against Pakistan as true but deny his statements about Hindu militants.
on the other hand i can refute his statements over LoC, with logical reasons and facts whereas you cant rebute his statement against Saffron terrorism since it had already been investigated and found correct.
Are Madam, first case is India Pakistan issue. Do you know PM Manmohan risked his post for Aman ki Asha after Mumbai attack. This event again made people to bash Congress.

Apply simple logic. When Shinde made this remark. Just after Congress meet for Election 2014. Rahul made Congress VP. This happened in my city, Jaipur. All the traffic was affected and many posters were torn and blacken by opposition. Full on political Mahol.

Is it so hard to see this is for Election purpose ? Why didn't he made these revelations if he had evidence ? Why didn't they take action ? :rofl:

Problem is you guys, don't just apply rationality when it comes to India or anything about so called Hindu terrorism.

Everything seems to be banned here!! Local Pakistan news, local Indian news, local SL, BD news...What's left? Strategic toilets and poverty issues? :cheesy:
Naah, as long as you can bash India on Rape, Toilets, Hunger Poverty, So called Muslim oppression, you can post without any problem. But if you dare to open thread on Bomb blast in Pakistan, you might get infraction as Indians are NOT allowed to post on any news that paints negative image of Paakistan.

Are Madam, first case is India Pakistan issue. Do you know PM Manmohan risked his post for Aman ki Asha after Mumbai attack. This event again made people to bash Congress.

Apply simple logic. When Shinde made this remark. Just after Congress meet for Election 2014. Rahul made Congress VP. This happened in my city, Jaipur. All the traffic was affected and many posters were torn and blacken by opposition. Full on political Mahol.Is it so hard to see this is for Election purpose ? Why didn't he made these revelations if he had evidence ? Why didn't they take action ?Problem is you guys, don't just apply rationality when it comes to India or anything about so called Hindu terrorism.

I see you are applying irrational emotionalism when it comes to India-Pakistan. Howcome in that case shinde's statement is not based on mere newspaper/media highlights and in case of Hindu terrorism as one of your members said, his statement is based on media .

And the reply for the bold part in your post is in the red :)

Pls don't spread lies. A hindu restaurant owner hit a muslim for not paying. The muslim man came back with a group and started the riot, they even burned down a police post.

6 muslims died in police firing, and there are allegations of police targetting muslims and a judicial probe (actually two) are ordered.

Back
Top Bottom